Back to Top!

Diet tips please?

How to stay in shape or have a sexy body image
Page 1 of 1
dsf
Post Oct 20, 2014 @ 11:10 pm

I just decided to lose some weight because I feel like I gained a little bit too much recently probably from sitting on KPS and watching BTS videos. This is my first diet ever and I've decided to: 1) not drink any soda 2) only allow one "sweet thing" per week 3) exercise more than usual 4) drink more water. Any other suggestions? Just simple stuff, please. :)

badtzmaru
Post Oct 21, 2014 @ 12:53 am

Light and early dinners. If you eat too close to your going to sleep hour, you'll have less time to digest the food properly/burn  your dinner calories and body will accumulate them as surplus. Avoid to eat carbohydrates like pasta, bread... before going to sleep cause of the same reason, they are energy storages and you are not going to burn them at night with no activity.

Having first thing in the morning citrus juice (orange, lemon...) It'll help your overall digestion during the day, for it to be the most effective you should drink it with an empty stomach and wait 30 mins til eating anything else for breakfast.

Hope this helps.

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Oct 21, 2014 @ 3:01 am

Drink green tea, it's good for your metabolism. People who drink green tea 3 times a day lose up to twice as much weight after exercising than those who don't. 

Also, don't starve yourself or limit your food intake too much like lots of people do. Don't skip meals! Just eat smaller portions, and have fruit or nuts for snacks in between meals. It's better to eat small amounts regularly than a couple big meals each day. 

btw you'll thank yourself later in life for not drinking soda. It's not worth the damage it causes your teeth 

Unique
Post Oct 21, 2014 @ 3:19 am

Besides the ones above, exercise according to your body type. 
Oh and if you struggle in eating vegetables, soups will help you in that (it's a good dinner btw)

wonwon
Post Oct 21, 2014 @ 5:38 am

Not drinking soda is a good one :) If you're serious the best way is to calorie count. Get an app that counts calories and find out your BMR ect: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm 

Its easy to get obsessed though so be careful but counting calories really shows you that you can eat the things you want but in moderation. Oh and like krustykrab said, don't skip any meals cause starving will make you binge.

Yaayanee
Post Oct 21, 2014 @ 3:01 pm

Exercise.  That's really it if you don't have any particular conditions or illnesses that predisposes you to gain weight.

You can eat like an elephant and be healthy if you're active enough.  Don't do crash diets...or any diet for the matter unless you've researched them heavily before.  

dsf
Post Oct 21, 2014 @ 6:41 pm

@badtzmaru @isthisthekrustykrab @Unique @wonwon @Yaayanee Thank you guys so much! :smooch:
Wow, I never heard about the green tea or citrus thing before, but I'll look into that! Normally I eat a small breakfast because I feel sick eating in the morning, and then I eat a big lunch and a medium sized dinner. Anyway, I will re-adjust my plan and add these tips in...

EmmyBunsy
Post Oct 27, 2014 @ 11:46 am

Two of my best advice: pre-make and pre-portion everything you are going to eat for the week. You could easily spend a time during like Sunday and make food you like. For example, make a pb & j and cut into triangles. Put two triangles per ziploc bag. Preportion out a cup of your favorite cereal or make a salad that you portion (do not add dressing or it will get just...ugh). My second advice is to learn how to cook. Basic cooking can get you through a lot in life. 

Think of the time you keep spending refreshing the thread over and over. Simply spend that time cutting fruit or veggies. Label them and make sure you eat them on the exact day or at least before they expire (veggies and fruit usually last 5 to 7 days). For some fruit, you want to add sparkling tonic water to them so they don't immediately go bad. 

Also, you can take fruit juices and add water to them so they aren't as sugary. fruit Juices when not handled well are just as bad as soda and if you teach your body to like less sugar then it'll help you diet all that much better. Also, give yourself a day during the week where there is an exception or allow yourself to not give up if you fail here or there.

Lastly, butter and a pinch of salt is your friend when it comes to vegetables. If you like garlic, then that's even better.

In the morning, you could easily make an egg toast where you take a piece of the bread out from the center (circle, enough for an egg yolk), crack the egg into it, salt and pepper, let cook, flip, salt and pepper, anything else you want to grab, and you got breakfast. 

Learn to steam a chicken and you have endless varieties of food to eat. If you do have pasta or some type of carb, then exercise for at least 30 minutes, hop back onto kps, and by the time you get to bed you should be fine.

meggiebabe07
Post Nov 11, 2014 @ 5:41 am

Eat more greens like leafy greens, spinach,basil, asparagus, and other green vegetables it will help you to improve your
metabolism and digestion. It is also great for smoothies and juices. Exercise
at least 3-5 times per week and have an active and healthy lifestyle.

meanphilip
Post Jun 08, 2015 @ 1:43 am

Get in a lot of water, and up your protein!

Jac
Post Jun 08, 2015 @ 6:32 am

Go completely vegan for two weeks.
You will lose crazy weight and feel amazing. 

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

BruceCalhoun
Post Sep 23, 2016 @ 1:30 am

I would suggest you to take a healthy and balance diet. It will help you a lot. After following this, even if you suffer from weight issues, I suggest you to go for weight loss India. The weight loss India supplement helps in weight reduction in an easy manner.

Page 1 of 1