Back to Top!

Mobile What's the Ultimate KPOP App?

For discussions about cameras, smartphones and mobile devices for taking selca photos!
Page 1 of 1
Yaayanee
Post Jan 04, 2015 @ 11:35 am

So I'm wondering thus researching on what would be the ultimate KPOP-related phone app fans want/need.  It doesn't have to be about KPOP in general, it could be more specifically tailored to your biases or other aspects of K-entertainment, but take a moment to imagine what features would this fun app have - what would be your primary use for it - why would you want/need it - how often do you see yourself using such an app?

Please describe what you would look for in such an app.  

Unique
Post Jan 04, 2015 @ 12:16 pm

Tbh:
Kpopselca -> app = all I need.

Yaayanee
Post Jan 04, 2015 @ 12:19 pm

Unique wrote:Tbh:

Would you add anything extra to it as an app?

Unique
Post Jan 04, 2015 @ 12:26 pm

Yaayanee wrote:

hum...Idk...it has the forums with news and ppl + selcas....what do we need more?

Yaayanee
Post Jan 04, 2015 @ 12:32 pm

Unique wrote:
Yaayanee wrote:

hum...Idk...it has the forums with news and ppl + selcas....what do we need more?

Well the thread is supposed to be about new apps, not exactly making one for an existing site, KPS is great.  As an app, I'm not sure what I would add onto it either.

LynnX
Post Jan 04, 2015 @ 1:07 pm

I just need an app that has all news/pictures/related-articles about my bias groups.

For example:
There are subsections I can choose from: BAP for example. And then another menu to choose News or Latest Pictures or anything of the sort xD xD
And maybe even playlists with their albums. 

This already kind of exists on tumblr, I suppose. But since I'm lazy, having this in one place and easily accessible on my phone would do me wonders.

Indigo92
Post Jan 04, 2015 @ 1:15 pm

I'd add something for music. Because I can honestly just get on my forums mobile versions and that works fairly fine for me. I'd like an app that organizes new music and celebrity news...although that's kind of what I use Feedly for... Idk I have all my kpop stuff in different sections on my phone so maybe to combine the music/news/forum aspect all together would be pretty cool.

Yaayanee
Post Jan 04, 2015 @ 3:39 pm

@Unique @LynnX @Indigo92  Thanks for your input.  Seriously, valuable research.... :grin:

Any lurkers, don't be scared to post, I want to know your opinion!

sunkim
Post May 29, 2017 @ 11:47 pm

ReCactus I've installed this app to watch some KPOP reaction videos  :smooch:

fanbrits
Post Oct 17, 2017 @ 2:50 am

I was gifted it as a Santa Surprise as an early christmas gift. I like it so far. You have to like follow your favs and get updates which are very detailed 

Page 1 of 1