Back to Top!

When you're waiting in public places do you use your smartphone to look busy?

For discussions about cameras, smartphones and mobile devices for taking selca photos!
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post Sep 22, 2014 @ 12:43 pm

I noticed that a lot of people do this including myself. Everytime im in a restaurant by myself waiting for my order, i jsut sit down and take my phone out and use it. Today I did it but like I looked around too and I saw everyone else doing it. I think we all do it just to look busy and occupied with something so strangers don't bother us.

What would we do without our smartphones? Sit there and wait/chat with strangers? <- what ppl did in the 80s-90s lol

Yaayanee
Post Sep 22, 2014 @ 1:24 pm

No, only in a few instances.  I take out my phone because I'm impatient while waiting and bored beyond belief.  I don't do it to seem busy, just to keep myself entertained for the moment.

littlejay
Post Sep 22, 2014 @ 1:57 pm

Yaayanee wrote:No, only in a few instances.  I take out my phone because I'm impatient while waiting and bored beyond belief.  I don't do it to seem busy, just to keep myself entertained for the moment.
i see i guess i do it for entertainment too but its not like im really interested in what im doing on my phone. I just do it cause i dont want to be sitting just staring at the wall.

martincux
Post Aug 08, 2017 @ 8:02 am

No, only in a few instances

markgeet
Post Aug 18, 2017 @ 8:51 am

What do you thonk about horse power plus ?

deanrost
Post Aug 29, 2017 @ 2:29 am

Anyone is here ?

fanbrits
Post Sep 26, 2017 @ 7:15 am

Oh yeah, I play https://gamestore.live. I don't know what's up with that but I feel kinda lost without my phone

Page 1 of 1