Back to Top!

My family voted for Trump but I did not

Events happening around the world
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post Nov 09, 2016 @ 1:30 am

even though they admit he's crazy and stupid and not proud to say that they vote for Trump. They even are afraid to admit in public cause they fear people will attack them. I brought the discussion up when we were dining at a restaurant and they didn't want to discuss it in English and started speaking in native tongue about how they don't want to say they voted for Trump or else they will be attacked by mexicans.

They think Trump will help the economy and get rid of terrorists. I think they are racists. I'm a Hillary supporter and I hope she wins. I'm actually concerned about my family cause you have to be a little racist to vote for Trump. I didn't even vote this year cause California is always democratic. Their vote for Trump is pretty meaningless. If they like Trump so much they should move to Georgia or Texas or some Southern racist state and see how they treat them. They would be called gooks, chinks, etc. in those states.

I'm ashamed how brainwashed they are. They are so basic. They vote for Trump cause they want less taxes but would sell their morals to save a few bucks. WTF.


Nobody
Post Nov 09, 2016 @ 10:30 pm

littlejay wrote:even though they admit he's crazy and stupid and not proud to say that they vote for Trump. They even are afraid to admit in public cause they fear people will attack them. I brought the discussion up when we were dining at a restaurant and they didn't want to discuss it in English and started speaking in native tongue about how they don't want to say they voted for Trump or else they will be attacked by mexicans.

They think Trump will help the economy and get rid of terrorists. I think they are racists. I'm a Hillary supporter and I hope she wins. I'm actually concerned about my family cause you have to be a little racist to vote for Trump. I didn't even vote this year cause California is always democratic. Their vote for Trump is pretty meaningless. If they like Trump so much they should move to Georgia or Texas or some Southern racist state and see how they treat them. They would be called gooks, chinks, etc. in those states.

I'm ashamed how brainwashed they are. They are so basic. They vote for Trump cause they want less taxes but would sell their morals to save a few bucks. WTF.

Trump won and now i want to die lol


The Senpai that will never notice you~

littlejay
Post Nov 11, 2016 @ 5:00 pm

Nobody wrote:
littlejay wrote:even though they admit he's crazy and stupid and not proud to say that they vote for Trump. They even are afraid to admit in public cause they fear people will attack them. I brought the discussion up when we were dining at a restaurant and they didn't want to discuss it in English and started speaking in native tongue about how they don't want to say they voted for Trump or else they will be attacked by mexicans.

They think Trump will help the economy and get rid of terrorists. I think they are racists. I'm a Hillary supporter and I hope she wins. I'm actually concerned about my family cause you have to be a little racist to vote for Trump. I didn't even vote this year cause California is always democratic. Their vote for Trump is pretty meaningless. If they like Trump so much they should move to Georgia or Texas or some Southern racist state and see how they treat them. They would be called gooks, chinks, etc. in those states.

I'm ashamed how brainwashed they are. They are so basic. They vote for Trump cause they want less taxes but would sell their morals to save a few bucks. WTF.

Trump won and now i want to die lol
but ur in S. Korea. u dont have to come back to the US.

I'm here thinking if I should buy a home next year before the prices go up again cause these republicans love to inflate the economy.


Nobody
Post Nov 19, 2016 @ 4:30 pm

littlejay wrote:but ur in S. Korea. u dont have to come back to the US.

I'm here thinking if I should buy a home next year before the prices go up again cause these republicans love to inflate the economy.

Lol I wish, my family is demanding I come back T.T  I don't want to leave


The Senpai that will never notice you~

littlejay
Post Nov 20, 2016 @ 7:00 pm

Nobody wrote:
littlejay wrote:but ur in S. Korea. u dont have to come back to the US.

I'm here thinking if I should buy a home next year before the prices go up again cause these republicans love to inflate the economy.

Lol I wish, my family is demanding I come back T.T  I don't want to leave
are u sucking that much Korean dicks that u refuse to go back?


Nobody
Post Nov 20, 2016 @ 7:02 pm

littlejay wrote:
Nobody wrote:
littlejay wrote:but ur in S. Korea. u dont have to come back to the US.

I'm here thinking if I should buy a home next year before the prices go up again cause these republicans love to inflate the economy.

Lol I wish, my family is demanding I come back T.T  I don't want to leave
are u sucking that much Korean dicks that u refuse to go back?

Sucking all that Korean dick lmao. 


The Senpai that will never notice you~

littlejay
Post Mar 12, 2017 @ 1:30 pm

Nobody wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Nobody wrote:Lol I wish, my family is demanding I come back T.T  I don't want to leave
are u sucking that much Korean dicks that u refuse to go back?

Sucking all that Korean dick lmao. 
k don't choke on any hairballs cause they dont shave there


Hoe
Post Mar 15, 2017 @ 6:00 am

My dad voted for trump and now regrets it. Lol, look what he's done. He said he was going to do a great job, but look, lmao. Think before you vote. I don't forgive him or others who also regret it. It's ur own fault for not thinking and have common sense to vote for Bernie.



HYEJEONG MA PRINCESS 
Page 1 of 1