Back to Top!

Bash Idols that you simply cannot stand?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
caramel
Post Jun 28, 2015 @ 1:07 pm

I personally cannot stand Bom, Taeyeon, Yoona, Suho (really... why), D.O, Jonghyun, Taemin (he was my bias once o_O) and Suga.

ThatAwkwardPenguin
Post Jun 28, 2015 @ 1:10 pm

Chanyeol. >:( No thank you.

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait, Suga? Someone hOLD MY EARRINGS~ Nah, I'm kidding, you can like/dislike whoever you want. ^^

Kumiho
Post Jun 28, 2015 @ 1:34 pm

Hyuna and All of T-ara

I also have a love-hate relationship with CL

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Jun 28, 2015 @ 4:01 pm

Jw, why Suga?

Hmm.. I can't stand Shindong, Chanyeol, can't think of anyone else. There's a few people I don't like, but for me to "not stand" them they would have to be pretty shitty people 

littlejay
Post Jun 28, 2015 @ 6:17 pm

Key, Onew from SHINee and Jo kwon from 2AM. I'm not homophobic, I just don't like their flambouyantbitchassness

whythefuckicare
Post Jun 29, 2015 @ 6:35 am

I used to not like CL but she kind of grew on me, so I'd have to say either Bom from 2ne1 (just because of her botched face, her personality seems fine) or Raina from Orange Caramel (again just based on looks something about her face rubs me the wrong way).

J-Law is love, J-Law is life
4minute|BIGBANG|Red Velvet|B2ST|BTS|Mamamoo

ninaxbj
Post Jun 29, 2015 @ 4:23 pm

Wait why don't you like Jonghyun, D.O, and Taemin? I love them lol.
I can't stand Lizzy, Taeyeon, CL, Shingdong, Victoria, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

@littlejay Oh shut up. If you can accept Taemin, you can accept Key. Onew flamboyant? This is new to me.

SHINee+Afterschool*3Jbiased Jackson-Jonghyun-JonginMagical girl~ (´ω`)

caramel
Post Jun 30, 2015 @ 5:18 am

ninaxbj wrote:Wait why don't you like Jonghyun, D.O, and Taemin? I love them lol.

@littlejay Oh shut up. If you can accept Taemin, you can accept Key. Onew flamboyant? This is new to me.

I don't like D.O's voice very much. I think he gets too much praise for it. I prefer Baekhyun's and Chen's (!! Chen does not get enough credit, his voice is amazing). Also the faces he makes when he sings is... off-putting?

Again with Jonghyun, his voice just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's a little much to say I can't stand him, though. But I don't like him. It also feels like he's getting a lot of plastic surgery or something? I first thought it was just puberty, but he seriously looks way different, and idk if it's an improvement.

Taemin, well, no real reason. He just annoys me. Something about him makes him seem stuck up-ish and arrogant to me.

Why don't you like Victoria?

caramel
Post Jun 30, 2015 @ 5:21 am

isthisthekrustykrab wrote:Jw, why Suga?

Hmm.. I can't stand Shindong, Chanyeol, can't think of anyone else. There's a few people I don't like, but for me to "not stand" them they would have to be pretty shitty people 
ThatAwkwardPenguin wrote:Chanyeol. >:( No thank you.

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait, Suga? Someone hOLD MY EARRINGS~ Nah, I'm kidding, you can like/dislike whoever you want. ^^

I guess it's a bit much to say I can't stand him, since it's not really him that's the problem but rather his fans. The whole "he's better than Rapmon" thing and "Suga deserved a mixtape more than Rapmon" and all that gets a bit annoying.

ThatAwkwardPenguin
Post Jun 30, 2015 @ 5:28 am

caramel wrote:

I guess it's a bit much to say I can't stand him, since it's not really him that's the problem but rather his fans. The whole "he's better than Rapmon" thing and "Suga deserved a mixtape more than Rapmon" and all that gets a bit annoying.

Really? :c Suga's such a ball of fluff and sunshine, though... I get that fans can put off really great things, though (I'm still trying to figure out if Sones have put off Girls' Generation for me or if it's just that they don't appeal to me).

And Suga is releasing a mixtape, it's just delayed because he wasn't satisfied with it. :/ You don't have to pay attention to the negative fans, we all know they can be a bit cray~

BabyPandaHat
Post Jun 30, 2015 @ 5:29 am

Hyunjoong tbh, never really cared for him that much, don't see why people stan him. at all. He's nice, I'm sure he is, but, he's just not iterestig at all, nor as good looking as people make him out to be. 

other than him, basically just the new groups because there's too many and let's face it, every group has the same 'personality roles' and it's getting boring as fuck. All their fake bullshit is beginning to piss me off xD Oh and Red Velvet simply because they get too much credit and attention even though they're not that great and again, the fake bullshit.. 

European Turbo Strawberry

nixssu
Post Jun 30, 2015 @ 10:33 am

Big Bang, all of them except maybe Daesung and maybe Seungri. Rap monster is no no, Zico needs to stop, and that Zico copy cat from MonstaX (admit it they sound the same, same flow same style everything) I don't like CL sometimes, but her confidence is amazing imo and I find her so pretty. I don't like some SUJU members. I hate these people with reasons. Oh yeah I forgot Bobby. B.I is alright, cause I get he's under pressure. However Bobby is no no. Go shower.

That's about it. Exo Chanyeol + Baekhyun, VIXX members sometimes get on my nerves. yeah, I think that's it  :nervous:

Annie | NIX | Anna | 19
IU | f(x) | INFINITE | JYJ | Park Jung Min
ADORE_U - SEVENTEEN
ninaxbj
Post Jul 02, 2015 @ 2:30 am

caramel wrote:
ninaxbj wrote:Wait why don't you like Jonghyun, D.O, and Taemin? I love them lol.

I don't like D.O's voice very much. I think he gets too much praise for it. I prefer Baekhyun's and Chen's (!! Chen does not get enough credit, his voice is amazing). Also the faces he makes when he sings is... off-putting?

Again with Jonghyun, his voice just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's a little much to say I can't stand him, though. But I don't like him. It also feels like he's getting a lot of plastic surgery or something? I first thought it was just puberty, but he seriously looks way different, and idk if it's an improvement.

Taemin, well, no real reason. He just annoys me. Something about him makes him seem stuck up-ish and arrogant to me.

Why don't you like Victoria?
I like D.O's voice but you're so right. Chen gets no credit lol. Baekhyun has a nice voice too, but he and Dickyeol pick on my boo too much so I can't like them. Idk what to tell you about Taemin. Everything about Taemin is awkward. He's a little shit but he probably comes of as arrogant because he son't know how to express his feelings well and jokes around a lot. Kinda like what people thought about Kai before they got into EXO and discovered that he's a literal marshmallow like Xiumin :3.

Jonghyun siiigh I can't believe I'm going to say this about my ult bias but his voice annoys me at different times because SM keeps making him sing all the high falsetto notes and it gets annoying since I like his base tone better. I think his base/norm tone is how he sounds in the song he wrote IU. Idk if it's the car accident or weight loss but he did look better before (sherlock-era) and especially with dark hair. He's still bae because he's an amazing guy tho.

Victoria just seems bossy to me. Like she can't take a joke and her side-eyes are lethal lol. When I first got into F(x) I didn't understand why Krystal was the mean one and Vic wasn't I don;t know Victoria enough to say she's actually mean though but yeaaa.

SHINee+Afterschool*3Jbiased Jackson-Jonghyun-JonginMagical girl~ (´ω`)

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Jul 02, 2015 @ 3:18 am

caramel wrote:

Really? I've never even seen his fans being like that, I'm a huge ARMY myself but I don't really have much to do with other fans. Suga is a cutie, you shouldn't let stupid irrelevant fans put you off someone. 

caramel
Post Jul 02, 2015 @ 1:07 pm

isthisthekrustykrab wrote:
caramel wrote:

Really? I've never even seen his fans being like that, I'm a huge ARMY myself but I don't really have much to do with other fans. Suga is a cutie, you shouldn't let stupid irrelevant fans put you off someone. 

Since you're the second person to say that in this thread, I guess I could give him a chance. I always kind of found his eyesmile cute anyway.