Back to Top!

See what you koreaboos did? Russian girl flips off Kim Yuna.

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
littlejay
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 4:01 pm

All that crying over Kim Yuna getting second place instead of first place did absolutely nothing but bring backlash from Russians. It wasn't a big deal why you fucking idiots blew it up for no fucking reason? Boohoo, Kim Yuna, someone you didn't give a rats ass about until the Olympics gets 2nd place and now you're crying and saying its Russia's fault.

So now you get a taste of Russia and trust me Russians are way more nationalistic and crazy than you korea boos.

A Russian girl flips off Kim Yuna.

Then Korean netizens flips her back after finding her vk account.

And then now Russians are saying Fuck you Korea on Twitter.

So I'm guessing this will go on for awhile. Just a bunch of immature koreaboos and crazy russians exchanging fuck yous. This seems like its fun and games but wait until some crazy Russians start stabbing and killing Koreans living in Russia for this. Then what you gonna do? Over figure skating?

Geseki
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 4:08 pm

No one cares about the russians though

Official Clara Lee thread: post690277.html#p690277
neonarmy111
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 4:10 pm

wow, seem like people have no lives now adays i though i was the only one!!!

littlejay
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 4:13 pm

Geseki wrote:No one cares about the russians though

you will once you hear koreanboos and kpop fans getting slaughtered by Russian skinheads in the media.

Russians don't play.

LynnX
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 4:16 pm

It will all be forgotten on Monday.

littlejay
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 4:16 pm

neonarmy111 wrote:wow, seem like people have no lives now adays i though i was the only one!!!

ya like ok i understand if someoone flips off kim yuna cause her fans are annoying. but i don't understand why someone would flip off a cute Russian girl and also write fuck you Russia. You are now insulting an entire country now instead of a figure skater or their fans or the russian girl.

Aquila1618
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 4:27 pm

*flips off everyone*

neonarmy111
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 4:28 pm

littlejay wrote:
neonarmy111 wrote:wow, seem like people have no lives now adays i though i was the only one!!!

ya like ok i understand if someoone flips off kim yuna cause her fans are annoying. but i don't understand why someone would flip off a cute Russian girl and also write fuck you Russia. You are now insulting an entire country now instead of a figure skater or their fans.

i dont give a shit about winter Olympics so i can care less im all about summer Olympics but yeah that was low ...and now they are going back fourth and now twitter on this , because of this chick being in 2nd place like really she could of not won shit!!!

littlejay
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 4:43 pm

neonarmy111 wrote:
littlejay wrote:

ya like ok i understand if someoone flips off kim yuna cause her fans are annoying. but i don't understand why someone would flip off a cute Russian girl and also write fuck you Russia. You are now insulting an entire country now instead of a figure skater or their fans.

i dont give a shit about winter Olympics so i can care less im all about summer Olympics but yeah that was low ...and now they are going back fourth and now twitter on this , because of this chick being in 2nd place like really she could of not won shit!!!

same. since when did figure skating become serious business? lol

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 4:47 pm

This whole thing is so pathetic. Unfair results or not, there's no need to go to this level. It's just stupid, get a life.

Five
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 5:10 pm

littlejay wrote:ya like ok i understand if someoone flips off kim yuna cause her fans are annoying. but i don't understand why someone would flip off a cute Russian girl and also write fuck you Russia. You are now insulting an entire country now instead of a figure skater or their fans or the russian girl.

It's okay to flip of Kim Yuna because her fans are annoying? That's essentially saying that it is okay to hate EXO because of their sasaengs. Throughout this entire mess, both athletes have literally done nothing but compete. Two wrongs do not make a right, so don't permit one side's hostility and condemn another's.

You never really understand a person until you consider things from [their] point of view
- Until you climb into [their] skin and walk around it."

- To Kill A Mockingbird
hyochanfan686
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 5:19 pm

littlejay wrote:

ya like ok i understand if someoone flips off kim yuna cause her fans are annoying. but i don't understand why someone would flip off a cute Russian girl and also write fuck you Russia. You are now insulting an entire country now instead of a figure skater or their fans or the russian girl.

Since when is it okay to insult someone for something others did?

littlejay
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 5:33 pm

hyochanfan686 wrote:
littlejay wrote:

Since when is it okay to insult someone for something others did?

I'm not saying its okay to flip or insult people. I'm just saying I understand when a fanbase of an idol starts hating on entire country over stupid shit, you just wanna target who they see as their everything which is Kim Yuna. Both sides are dumb but like korea boos are the ones who started it and it is justified to flip off Kim Yuna cause they asked for it.

Don't u think its worse to say fuck you to every person in a country cause ur idol didn't win gold in the olympics than to say fuck you to an idol with crazy fans who are instigating a reaction from an entire country? You asked for it and you got it.

Also i don't think flipping off Kim Yuna was directed to her. It was more directed to her annoying fans.

Geseki
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:38 pm

isthisthekrustykrab wrote:This whole thing is so pathetic. Unfair results or not, there's no need to go to this level. It's just stupid, get a life.

says the person replying on a kpop selca forum rofl

Official Clara Lee thread: post690277.html#p690277
isthisthekrustykrab
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:58 pm

Geseki wrote:
isthisthekrustykrab wrote:This whole thing is so pathetic. Unfair results or not, there's no need to go to this level. It's just stupid, get a life.

says the person replying on a kpop selca forum rofl

I'm not sure what you're trying to say? I'm not being hateful to others and trying to put people down like these people are, so I really don't know what your point is.