Back to Top!

Bash What groups do you think should disband?

Heated discussions about k-pop idols and groups. Not for the weak!
hit19
Post Jul 28, 2013 @ 4:46 am

oh..this thread was calling me

U-Kiss *or at least replace some members*
JJ project * where is the talent ? * (not a group but anyway)
Bikini - the most irelevant group
tahiti - ^ ^

wonwon
Post Jul 28, 2013 @ 5:05 am

Evol should become a rap duo.. get rid of the others.

rex
Post Mar 05, 2015 @ 10:38 am

i don't even understand why is this a topic to discuss? its like saying people should stop growing avocado because i don't like it. but last time i checked this is not how anything works i.e based on our whims and fancies. yes there are a number of groups i don't like.....actually its more like some songs of the group i dont like because i cant relate with the tune or voice or whatever part of the song that is. But to say you want them disbanded is sick. i am not defending any group but seriously you think exo sucks dont listen to their songs and give a running commentary. you think shinee cant make good songs stop listening to them. this applies for all the groups. you dont need to go bad mouthing them. something like this is important because every band has 3 - 4 songs which you sure as hell will love so if they never existed well you wouldnt be hearing those songs. for example some of the slow songs of exo i cant relate to but tha doesnt mean i want them to disband. i would like to remember them for the songs they sang that i could relate to. and seriously even if they disband what will you get out of it haan? nothing . not even a penny. thus i think this is not a very interesting topic to talk about.  p.s - no hard feelings just a thought

BabyPandaHat
Post Mar 05, 2015 @ 10:55 am

Calannie wrote:
Kimochi wrote:Bigbang.

Shut.
Yer.
Face.
I fucking missed you

European Turbo Strawberry

Ghost
Post Mar 11, 2015 @ 4:30 am

EXO because of obvious

Ladies Code because two of their fucking members died in a car crash and they are still an active group. Let the group break up so they can like relaxe and recover from the trauma of the fucking accident. 

Ghost
Post Mar 11, 2015 @ 6:38 am

Letsjijiparty wrote:Infinite.

There is no future for them.

SM will fuck them up probably... I have a little hope tho...

Ghost
Post Mar 11, 2015 @ 6:39 am

kurumi wrote:
Agri wrote:
kurumi wrote:shinee needs to disband because they are satan

sure lol

shawols are satanists and shinee is satan. they even have a song called lucifer, how could you be so blind - sigh-

Shawols actually give their idols space and aren't crazy like EXOtics or Elfs. Sorry but when Jonghyun went outside to greet the fans they werent trying to jump on top of him they were giving him his space. Point proven.. SHINee is King and shawols are angels..

Ghost
Post Mar 11, 2015 @ 6:40 am

Melons wrote:The one with the most stupidest fandom. I'll leave that up to you to decide.

EXO? 

Ghost
Post Mar 11, 2015 @ 11:30 pm

kurumi wrote:
whythefuckicare wrote:I'd say EXO if they keep releasing shitty music and making it Kai and Kai's backup dancers. Seriously SM, you fucked up so many times before but this time you went too far.
Also TVXQ as a duo isn't doing any decency for Changmin or Yunho so I guess it's time to let them go solo or join JYJ and just close that "magical" thing called TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki .

omfg lool

xoxo was almost flawless though so i dont see how they are releasing shitty music and wtf kai and the backup dancers? is that a joke?

No thats a mistake its Lay and Kai and D.O. ft. the other people who lip sync and dance kinda good?

Also the only thing that is saving SM at this point is there soloists right now. Taemin and Jonghyun are really helping SM out a lot. There is a reason why Kai was featured on Taemin's Pretty Boy... He is the only person that can rap besides Minho and Kris (oh wait....). I will admit Overdose wasn't terrible, it was ok. But when you make an artist preform when they are sick then you have no morals.. go look up Chanyeol sick Overdose or better yet here. Im sorry but this would never happen in America.. SM fix your shit.

Just-Blue
Post May 19, 2016 @ 1:09 am

Ghost wrote:EXO because of obvious

Ladies Code because two of their fucking members died in a car crash and they are still an active group. Let the group break up so they can like relaxe and recover from the trauma of the fucking accident. 

-Just-Blue wrote

I know everyone has their own opinion but why do you think EXO should disband. They are an amzing group even though 3 members left. SM does not treat them well so sometimes they are not in good condition but thats the stupid company's fault. And if you dont believe then you can search up 'best kpop groups' and EXO will show up there

I don't know Ladies Code so I don't have any right to say anything. 

Just-Blue
Post May 19, 2016 @ 1:11 am

Ghost wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:Infinite.

There is no future for them.

SM will fuck them up probably... I have a little hope tho...

-Just-Blue wrote

SM is really horrible but Infinite is not even in SM. And their dance moves are something worth watching

Just-Blue
Post May 19, 2016 @ 1:22 am

[line][/line]macko24 wrote:
Yaayanee wrote:
macko24 wrote:When I saw the title my first thought was shinee n then I thought nah that's too harsh on others, lemme see what everyone wrote n lol the first IS shinee. I can't do anything but agree w you

But why?

They look like they don't enjoy it anymore n the music they make is kinda weird not really shinee like. For example in the new album there was only 1 good song out of idk how many. It's like they are trying to show new things to us but it's not working...I also would love to say that I love shinee I really do, I have heaps of songs from them that I love and I think they could still get awesome. Like 2ne1. Everyone said they were going down n they will disband n here they are being awesome again :-)

-Just-Blue wrote

Ok i get what you think is different from what I think but for me, SHINee has amazing music even now and the group that should absolutely not disband is SHINee, for me that is. 

Just-Blue
Post May 20, 2016 @ 6:30 am

Seungslut wrote:Big Bang. I can't stand them, especially that Seungri guy.

Kaylapie34
Post Sep 22, 2016 @ 10:00 am

I think that EXO should disband. They aren't really a band anymore. 
They're just there for the news to have something to talk about every week. 

I don't want to go back to school... -_-
macko24
Post Today @ 11:00 am

Just-Blue wrote:
[line][/line]macko24 wrote:
Yaayanee wrote:But why?

They look like they don't enjoy it anymore n the music they make is kinda weird not really shinee like. For example in the new album there was only 1 good song out of idk how many. It's like they are trying to show new things to us but it's not working...I also would love to say that I love shinee I really do, I have heaps of songs from them that I love and I think they could still get awesome. Like 2ne1. Everyone said they were going down n they will disband n here they are being awesome again :-)

-Just-Blue wrote

Ok i get what you think is different from what I think but for me, SHINee has amazing music even now and the group that should absolutely not disband is SHINee, for me that is.