Back to Top!

Spazz HOW IS THIS NOT PERFECTION?

Spazz about your kpop biases here!
OH MA GAWD SERJLS AJLRKE A JESLRK SEL:LSE!!!
Page 1 of 1
epidermis
Post Apr 18, 2016 @ 1:16 pm


JUST LOOK AT ALL THIS GLORY!! :drool:  

epidermis
Post Apr 20, 2016 @ 11:30 am

littlejay wrote:No boners here.
even the first picture with that gorgeous cleavage? 

BabyPandaHat
Post Apr 22, 2016 @ 3:40 am

CL is by far the queen of everything  :drool:  I am openly drooling


European Turbo Strawberry


epidermis
Post Apr 22, 2016 @ 4:10 am

BabyPandaHat wrote:CL is by far the queen of everything  :drool:  I am openly drooling
hehe, kneel before the queen! I'd legit pleasure her, not gonna lie.

BabyPandaHat
Post Apr 22, 2016 @ 4:57 am

epidermis wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:CL is by far the queen of everything  :drool:  I am openly drooling
hehe, kneel before the queen! I'd legit pleasure her, not gonna lie.
wouldn't we all 


European Turbo Strawberry


epidermis
Post Apr 22, 2016 @ 9:54 am

BabyPandaHat wrote:
epidermis wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:CL is by far the queen of everything  :drool:  I am openly drooling
hehe, kneel before the queen! I'd legit pleasure her, not gonna lie.
wouldn't we all 
lesbian orgy thoo

BabyPandaHat
Post Apr 22, 2016 @ 10:17 am

epidermis wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
epidermis wrote:hehe, kneel before the queen! I'd legit pleasure her, not gonna lie.
wouldn't we all 
lesbian orgy thoo
i'm up for it xD


European Turbo Strawberry


epidermis
Post Apr 22, 2016 @ 2:00 pm

BabyPandaHat wrote:
epidermis wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:wouldn't we all 
lesbian orgy thoo
i'm up for it xD
yes, gworl! CL will be blown away, literally lol

BabyPandaHat
Post Apr 23, 2016 @ 10:00 am

epidermis wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
epidermis wrote:lesbian orgy thoo
i'm up for it xD
yes, gworl! CL will be blown away, literally lol
oh yessss  :lol:


European Turbo Strawberry


epidermis
Post Apr 24, 2016 @ 3:32 am

@littlejay
maybe colored pics will get you hard?


littlejay
Post Apr 24, 2016 @ 8:30 pm

She has a butterface. AKA her face isn't pretty and because of that, i do not get hard off of her. Maybe if she had bigger tits and ass, her face wouldn't matter.

epidermis wrote:@littlejay
maybe colored pics will get you hard?



epidermis
Post Apr 27, 2016 @ 9:00 pm

@littlejay
I find her gorgeous! Her sharp features give me a hard on. And she has this mole on her boob which is so sexy for some reason. She got ass too, small but she knows how to shake it.

whythefuckicare
Post Apr 27, 2016 @ 10:25 pm

I've had a problem with CL before but not anymore, gotta give it to her homegirl looks good. 


J-Law is love, J-Law is life
4minute|BIGBANG|Red Velvet|B2ST|BTS|Mamamoo

epidermis
Post Apr 29, 2016 @ 8:30 pm

whythefuckicare wrote:I've had a problem with CL before but not anymore, gotta give it to her homegirl looks good. 
Yeah, I see what you mean.

Page 1 of 1