Back to Top!

So I really need help with a Day6 contest... ;;

Spazz about your kpop biases here!
OH MA GAWD SERJLS AJLRKE A JESLRK SEL:LSE!!!
Page 1 of 1
heyitsshandi
Post Feb 05, 2016 @ 1:59 am

[UPDATE] So I found out today that for the like to count, you guys would also have to like and share the Jazzy Group US Facebook page. ;; I understand if that's a lot to ask, but I thought I would let you all know in case anyone still wants to help~

Hi everyone! I hope it's okay to post this in the Fangirling forum... I mean it is kpop-related so I didn't want to just put it under General Discussion... haha.

But anyway! I entered Jazzy Group US's Day6 "Imitate Your Star" contest, and I really need help to win. ;; Winners are determined based on the number of likes on contestants' photos, so I would really appreciate it if you guys could like my photo for me! (If the link doesn't work, I'm entry A15.)

Jazzy Group US Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jazzygroupus/
Link for my picture: https://www.facebook.com/jazzygroupus/p ... =1&theater

Day6 are my favorite kpop artists, and it would mean so much to me if I could win this contest. ;; If you guys could like (and maybe even share?) my photo, I would love you forever!! ♥

Thank you in advance.  :please:

♥ day6 & seventeen ♥
Pitu-chan
Post Feb 05, 2016 @ 9:00 pm
heyitsshandi
Post Feb 06, 2016 @ 2:07 am

Pitu-chan wrote:Done and good luck <3

Thank you so much for your help!! <3

I found out that we were also supposed to have people like and share Jazzy Group US's Facebook page, or the like doesn't count. ;; I wish they had clarified before I posted on here...

♥ day6 & seventeen ♥
Pitu-chan
Post Feb 06, 2016 @ 4:30 pm

heyitsshandi wrote:

I found out that we were also supposed to have people like and share Jazzy Group US's Facebook page, or the like doesn't count. ;; I wish they had clarified before I posted on here...

I'm not too sure how to share it on there but I'll do it and it seems like they just love to make people work more :/

heyitsshandi
Post Feb 08, 2016 @ 9:30 am

Pitu-chan wrote:
heyitsshandi wrote:

I'm not too sure how to share it on there but I'll do it and it seems like they just love to make people work more :/

Ahh, thank you. ;~; You would just need to make sure you like the page, then you click the "..." thing next to message, and there's a "Share" option. Then I believe you just have to click "Post" and then that's it.

Thanks again for your help!! And yeah, I'm kind of irritated that they're making us ask people to do all that for us... I felt bad just asking for likes. :/

♥ day6 & seventeen ♥
Pitu-chan
Post Feb 09, 2016 @ 3:40 pm

heyitsshandi wrote:
Pitu-chan wrote:
heyitsshandi wrote:Thank you so much for your help!! <3

Ahh, thank you. ;~; You would just need to make sure you like the page, then you click the "..." thing next to message, and there's a "Share" option. Then I believe you just have to click "Post" and then that's it.

Thanks again for your help!! And yeah, I'm kind of irritated that they're making us ask people to do all that for us... I felt bad just asking for likes. :/

Ohh okay and they shouldn't make it as hard since it's for the fans

heyitsshandi
Post Feb 13, 2016 @ 7:30 pm

Pitu-chan wrote:
heyitsshandi wrote:
Pitu-chan wrote:I'm not too sure how to share it on there but I'll do it and it seems like they just love to make people work more :/

Yeahhh I feel like this is partly to promote themselves which is kind of annoying but... nothing I can do about that, sadly. :((

♥ day6 & seventeen ♥
Pitu-chan
Post Mar 06, 2016 @ 2:00 pm

heyitsshandi wrote:
Pitu-chan wrote:
heyitsshandi wrote:Ahh, thank you. ;~; You would just need to make sure you like the page, then you click the "..." thing next to message, and there's a "Share" option. Then I believe you just have to click "Post" and then that's it.

Yeahhh I feel like this is partly to promote themselves which is kind of annoying but... nothing I can do about that, sadly. :((

I think they were pretty messy and that's why they have to promote themselves, last year they were going to bring VIXX here but they couldn't cause of some papers I think? but like a couple of weeks another company(?) said they would bring a group and they didn't had any problems

Danie_Chou
Post Mar 31, 2016 @ 8:00 am

done  <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R44kKund4Q

Page 1 of 1