Back to Top!

Underrated talents/visuals of Kpop?

Spazz about your kpop biases here!
OH MA GAWD SERJLS AJLRKE A JESLRK SEL:LSE!!!
Page 1 of 1
TonyTonyChopper
Post Nov 18, 2015 @ 12:00 pm

Some idols in kpop seem to be really worth more spotlight than what they get - share the ones you think deserves some more attention~

My golden nuggets:

Seohyun, SNSD
Has shown consistent improvement since debut in terms of singing and is currently not far from Taeyeon's old level. Also the prettiest in Soshi (and among everyone in kpop) if you ask me but tends to be overshadowed by the others a lot.

V, BTS
He's super handsome and hot imo yet still manages to be so adorkable cute at other times :D

He also has one of my favorite voices, rich and full ❤

J'espère que je te rencontrerai dans l'avenir proche
Pitu-chan
Post Nov 24, 2015 @ 1:00 pm

I think Takuya can fit this though it probably have to do a lot with the fact that Cross Gene isn't really that known u.u

Kaylapie34
Post Nov 25, 2015 @ 4:30 am

I think that V is known for his talents I mean look at him. He's a weird ball of adorableness

I don't want to go back to school... -_-
TonyTonyChopper
Post Nov 25, 2015 @ 7:20 am

Kaylapie34 wrote:I think that V is known for his talents I mean look at him. He's a weird ball of adorableness~ 
He kinda is but I just think he deserves even more love :D

Kaylapie34
Post Dec 07, 2015 @ 7:30 pm

TonyTonyChopper wrote:
Kaylapie34 wrote:I think that V is known for his talents I mean look at him. He's a weird ball of adorableness~ 
He kinda is but I just think he deserves even more love :D

He needs all the love because he so cute~  :smooch:

I don't want to go back to school... -_-
Craykyungce
Post Dec 10, 2015 @ 6:00 am

I think the ones in OP are pretty well rated, if not overrated....

Especially V, amongst BTS fan he's very popular and in general he's one who stands out in thr group imo.

@Pitu-chan it's such a shame, Cross Gene is really good. Takuya is super handsome, they all are~

Underrated talent for me
Crayon Pop power vocal ChoA

Girl be slaying those musical roles too
(Her twin aint bad either)

Also Stellar Hyoeun is a really great vocal too; while they're not on the same level, she reminds me of Solji sometimes

/¡\ Crayon Pop / VIXX \ BYG/ Nine Muses \ SKarf / Block B \ Beyoncé / EXO \ Tiny G / BTS \!/
Pitu-chan
Post Dec 12, 2015 @ 11:00 am

Craykyungce wrote:I think the ones in OP are pretty well rated, if not overrated....

Especially V, amongst BTS fan he's very popular and in general he's one who stands out in thr group imo.

@Pitu-chan it's such a shame, Cross Gene is really good. Takuya is super handsome, they all are~

Underrated talent for me
Crayon Pop power vocal ChoA

Girl be slaying those musical roles too
(Her twin aint bad either)

Also Stellar Hyoeun is a really great vocal too; while they're not on the same level, she reminds me of Solji sometimes

Doesn't help that they mostly promote on japan ;u;

TonyTonyChopper
Post Dec 13, 2015 @ 4:00 pm

Craykyungce wrote:I think the ones in OP are pretty well rated, if not overrated....

Especially V, amongst BTS fan he's very popular and in general he's one who stands out in the group imo.
Seohyun and V are kinda well rated in their fandoms ofc because the fans have more knowledge the most but Seohyun can often be overshadowed by Taeyeon, Jessica and sometimes Tiffany in terms of vocals even though only Taeyeon is better. SM seems to think that Tiffany is better as well considering they give her all dem high notes that Seohyun would do better. And then we have the people claiming that only Taeyeon can sing in all of SNSD...
And whenever I see whom others think is the prettiest in Soshi it's rarely her name - and a lot of people say she's robotic and stiff (which used to perhaps be more true back in pre-IGABish)

I've seen many discredit V's vocal skills though (and yes - in the fandom as well) and call even Jin better which would make him the least talented vocalist in BTS according to them (which objectively speaking - he's either the best or second best) Visually speaking he's not very underrated but I posted him mainly for the vocals. They say he only knows how to sing raspy...

Page 1 of 1