Back to Top!

Extra admins

Got a suggestion/question or found a website bug?
Page 1 of 1
BabyPandaHat
Post Dec 20, 2015 @ 4:53 am

Okay so it's been bothering me more and more that the admins aren't on here. I checked and the last time @Hienwa was online was September 5th.... and the last time @Kpopselca was online was July 7th.  This is ridiculous. I mean, they're never here! I really like our admins because they're nice and helpful, but there's been some trouble on the forums and while some of our members work hard to improve this place, we can't install new features and fix some of the things that need to be done here. 
I think that we need extra admins. 
I have tried to contact our admins multiple times, both on these forums and by email, and I have yet to receive a reply from either of them. We need extra admins (or new ones all together, if the ones we have now don't come back soon) so that we can help improve the forums. Admins have important jobs, and while our mods are doing good, they can't do everything for us. 

I made a thread earlier about a list of things that can or need to be improved on the forums (with suggestions from a lot of other forum members included on there) but if we don't have admins to look into those features, we can never improve. The forums are becoming empty, and if our admins don't do something quickly we will die out. 
If anyone knows how to contact the admins personally let me know. I really think we need to contact them about this issue. If they don't have time for us, we need someone who does. And if they're working on things for us, they need to let us know so that we're up to date. I worry for their safety, and for these forums... 

Also, does anyone have skills with programming and coding? Maybe you could be a new admin (if the admins ever contact us again). 

anyway, if you have any new ideas for the forums, go to this thread and reply there with your ideas. 
feedback/list-of-suggestions-from-kps-members-to-improve-the-forum-selcas-t48396/

If you can, try to contact them by email, maybe they will reply to us if more people email them about this issue. Be sure to add the link I posted above to that email so they know what's going on.

Let's save kps eh

European Turbo Strawberry

TonyTonyChopper
Post Dec 20, 2015 @ 5:29 am

We really are in desperate need of some change but the ones who actually could make it are like gone.. 
I mean we try to post articles, random spazzing etc. but all the things we've taken up as things that would improve the quality and experience of this forum would really make a difference I think. 

So yes, more active admins pls or more power to the mods~

J'espère que je te rencontrerai dans l'avenir proche
BabyPandaHat
Post Dec 20, 2015 @ 5:38 am

TonyTonyChopper wrote:We really are in desperate need of some change but the ones who actually could make it are like gone.. 
I mean we try to post articles, random spazzing etc. but all the things we've taken up as things that would improve the quality and experience of this forum would really make a difference I think. 

So yes, more active admins pls or more power to the mods~
Agreed. if the mods would be able to do what the admins can do, that'd already be a big help. However, admins do coding as well, which woul dbe needed to improve things such as emotes, or the looks of the forum, or how we message others etc. Many of the changes we wanted would require coding.. so we need someone who can code and fix those things for us. 
But I agree that mods should get a bit more power too. They can already do a lot, but it's not enough to keep the wesbite clear and clean for when the admins are gone for a while. 
It sucks because this is such a great community, and if everyone leaves because it's inactive and we can't get updates anymore, it'd be a shame... 

European Turbo Strawberry

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Dec 29, 2015 @ 1:49 am

You know it's turned to shit if even the people who made the site abandoned it. 

Unique
Post Dec 29, 2015 @ 8:47 am

isthisthekrustykrab wrote:You know it's turned to shit if even the people who made the site abandoned it. 
^^
This

I'm tired of trying to bring this back to life.

bigshits
Post Jan 01, 2016 @ 2:53 pm

how many admins are there

http://ask.fm/bigyehets

littlejay
Post Jan 01, 2016 @ 3:04 pm

I'm actually surprised Hienwa was on in September. It feels like he hasn't been on for a year or more.

Kpop is dead, it's not just this website. Other sites have declined too. It's just a few groups of friends that still talk to each other. There hasn't been anything good to discuss in awhile. I'm just glad the admins here haven't shut down this site yet. Maybe they don't have time anymore but I think they should give some more members admin or mod powers.

Unique
Post Jan 01, 2016 @ 3:22 pm

bigshits wrote:how many admins are there

Unique
Post Jan 01, 2016 @ 3:23 pm

littlejay wrote:I'm actually surprised Hienwa was on in September. It feels like he hasn't been on for a year or more.

Kpop is dead, it's not just this website. Other sites have declined too. It's just a few groups of friends that still talk to each other. There hasn't been anything good to discuss in awhile. I'm just glad the admins here haven't shut down this site yet. Maybe they don't have time anymore but I think they should give some more members admin or mod powers.
you're right...even on our line group we don't talk about kpop that much.
Most fans are either on:
  1. NB/Pann-choa
  2. Twitter
  3. V app
  4. Instagram

bigshits
Post Jan 04, 2016 @ 6:54 am

yes need more admins i volunteer

http://ask.fm/bigyehets

Brownways
Post Sep 12, 2017 @ 6:39 am

Well, that is pretty interesting 

Wenn Sie Nachfrage hochwertiger Essay Papier Komponieren auf besteghostwriter.de gemaess auf die requiremenets, nicht tun Abfall a minute und nutzen Sie unser Unternehmen. 
schreibear
Post Sep 18, 2017 @ 1:50 am

Very interesting 

Page 1 of 1