Back to Top!

Bug Unauthorized to enter an artist thread

Got a suggestion/question or found a website bug?
Page 1 of 1
J-Arc
Post Jul 13, 2013 @ 6:56 am

So I was looking to enter the M.Pire thread

korean-artists/official-m-pire-thread-t8177/

But much to my chagrin, it tells me I'm unauthorized. Did something happen, or is this just a bug?

kdragonkwon
Post Jul 13, 2013 @ 6:58 am

J-Arc wrote:So I was looking to enter this thread

topic8177/

But much to my chagrin, it tells me I'm unauthorized. Did something happen, or is this just a bug?

I don't know what thread that is, but I just clicked it from your link and I am also not authorised.

anjel5521
Post Jul 13, 2013 @ 7:10 am

Um, okay so it's not a bug. What happened is that the OP requested for it to be deleted because they didn't have time to update it anymore. There were only 3 pages on it so you're welcome to start a new thread if you would like. And if you would like the information from the first post I can give that to you.
The other option is that I can contact an administrator about restoring the thread and changing ownership to someone here if they'd like to take it over.

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
J-Arc
Post Jul 13, 2013 @ 7:12 am

anjel5521 wrote:Um, okay so it's not a bug. What happened is that the OP requested for it to be deleted because they didn't have time to update it anymore. If you would like the information from the first post I can give that to you. There were only 3 pages on it so you're welcome to start a new thread if you would like.
The other option is that I can contact an administrator about restoring the thread and changing ownership to someone here if they'd like to take it over.

I'm more than willing to take over the thread if you can get it restored

Page 1 of 1