Back to Top!

Do you read me, please do not break, and a critical state of the event began to

Relax and talk about anything in general
joosangwook06
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 10:37 am

Satan and the demons and the devil and demons , we suspect that the 24 -year-old girl suspect our friend of the family dynasty family priest , and the priest did not have acquaintances and my mother said he can solve this task with nuns nuns and priests do not have in our ancestral house 24 years old girl friend of the family be crucified like jesus I said yesterday that he wants to reveal to us instead of jesus jesus says sometimes he says I am the daughter of the god god god blessed me says I was born as the son of Mary the mother says, I want to be crucified again to forgive the sins of the people said. born of Mary , he says. communicate with the Virgin and dreams come to life and seeing his dream and jesus jesus and the virgin mary and jesus was talking to him , and he proclaims himself a prophet proclaims itself as . Mary and God says the only daughter of my God , and he says to me , and I believe meryeme Mary and the Jesus and God blessed and sent to the world , and this time I was sent to the world again as jesus says I look the girl was sent to the world wants to make the victim says god god god says to cut off the victim says it wants me

Support your favorite K-pop artists and groups!
Gyoshido
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 10:40 am

joosangwook06 wrote:Satan and the demons and the devil and demons , we suspect that the 24 -year-old girl suspect our friend of the family dynasty family priest , and the priest did not have acquaintances and my mother said he can solve this task with nuns nuns and priests do not have in our ancestral house 24 years old girl friend of the family be crucified like jesus I said yesterday that he wants to reveal to us instead of jesus jesus says sometimes he says I am the daughter of the god god god blessed me says I was born as the son of Mary the mother says, I want to be crucified again to forgive the sins of the people said. born of Mary , he says. communicate with the Virgin and dreams come to life and seeing his dream and jesus jesus and the virgin mary and jesus was talking to him , and he proclaims himself a prophet proclaims itself as . Mary and God says the only daughter of my God , and he says to me , and I believe meryeme Mary and the Jesus and God blessed and sent to the world , and this time I was sent to the world again as jesus says I look the girl was sent to the world wants to make the victim says god god god says to cut off the victim says it wants me


No such thing as demons. God doesn't care about you. The virgin mary got fucked up the bum multiple times. Jesus was a jew and doesn't care about Christianity AT ALL. Jesus thinks Christianity is a fucking lie. He was a Jew you retard.

Get with the times. This isn't the 1500s anymore.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
joosangwook06
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 10:51 am

Why yes, I know God does not care about us, jesus' s is a Jew, but we're not Jewish, and I think we are Christian and Christian Degli you know God sees and hears god jesus jesus and Mary the mother of religious hristiyanlıktır and that we are one of the major prophets sent Christians to forgive us our sins to forgive the sins of mankind, and that he was crucified crucified jesus Mary and lie about Christianity is not a religion that can not talk through Gabriel hailed as meryeme jesus god sent her only son, and he paid for the sins of mankind crucified crucifixion we paid for the sins of the son of god, god, jesus Let her parenting she chose the Virgin Mary the Virgin and the blessed virgin Mary was a virgin and virgin Mary, and now

Unique
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 10:55 am

Hey, is there anyone else that knows turkish that could help us understanding her?


Kirakira Kiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Craykyungce
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 11:00 am

Unique wrote:Hey, is there anyone else that knows turkish that could help us understanding her?


even then, all she talks about is God, satan, demons, the devil and whatnot


/¡\ Crayon Pop / VIXX \ BYG/ Nine Muses \ SKarf / Block B \ Beyoncé / EXO \ Tiny G / BTS \!/
Catbread
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 11:01 am

psy was a merman and the demons and devils vanished and he cleansed our sins of mankind.


PRETTY YOUNG THINGS OF KPS ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Issue: #1 #2
Unique
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 11:02 am

Craykyungce wrote: even then, all she talks about is God, satan, demons, the devil and whatnot


But it might mean someting in her religion...


Kirakira Kiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
joosangwook06
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 11:10 am

Do not you understand what I say in my

Gyoshido
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 11:26 am

joosangwook06 wrote:Why yes, I know God does not care about us, jesus' s is a Jew, but we're not Jewish, and I think we are Christian and Christian Degli you know God sees and hears god jesus jesus and Mary the mother of religious hristiyanlıktır and that we are one of the major prophets sent Christians to forgive us our sins to forgive the sins of mankind, and that he was crucified crucified jesus Mary and lie about Christianity is not a religion that can not talk through Gabriel hailed as meryeme jesus god sent her only son, and he paid for the sins of mankind crucified crucifixion we paid for the sins of the son of god, god, jesus Let her parenting she chose the Virgin Mary the Virgin and the blessed virgin Mary was a virgin and virgin Mary, and now


All of that is wrong. Christianity is a tool used to control you, and the rest of society. It's fake. It's not real. Doesn't exist.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Gyoshido
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 11:28 am

honeyblossom wrote:SHOW SPOILER


WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN JESUS CHRIST


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
honeyblossom
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 11:30 am

Gyoshido wrote:
honeyblossom wrote:SHOW SPOILER


WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN JESUS CHRIST



I'VE GOT A JOB GODDAMNIT

boa578
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 11:33 am

Well this thread makes me uncomfortable.


joosangwook06
Post Oct 06, 2013 @ 11:36 am

maybe me why I opened this thread because I understand me why I took this issue bothers you a lot, and I'm there and the prophets, angels, god, are being called a virus there are also evil jinn, I think that there are also

joosangwook06
Post Oct 07, 2013 @ 11:49 am

please look at me ı am now cry