Back to Top!

Rant i dont like when white people dye their hair black

Relax and talk about anything in general
kurumi
Post Aug 09, 2013 @ 6:50 pm

it makes them look really fake.


fake.

faeeek


now you say "youre racist"
but you wont because no one cares when youre racist towards white people.

this is society today but inside we are all a little white. why cant we embrace all of the colors in the crayon box, im purple, blue, yellow, and green and im proud but just because im a colorless color like black or white there has to be feuds no i think of black and white as colors too im lovin all the colors in the rainbow even the ones who arent in the rainbow because i like black gray and white just as much as the other colors but i liek blue the most because thats kevins fav color and i have to like it because my bias likes it.


u-gay
SuRoRo
Post Aug 09, 2013 @ 7:02 pm

it's bootiful.


kurumi
Post Aug 14, 2013 @ 10:02 pm

lol this is funny looking back on cause i just dyed my hair black


u-gay
anuyh
Post Aug 14, 2013 @ 10:04 pm

kurumi wrote:lol this is funny looking back on cause i just dyed my hair black

And the post isn't even a week old.


"Certain brands I’m just like, ‘These motherfuckers are crazy' whether
it’s a designer or a brand itself, I get inspired by the attitude and approach." - GD

kurumi
Post Aug 14, 2013 @ 10:05 pm

anuyh wrote:
kurumi wrote:lol this is funny looking back on cause i just dyed my hair black

And the post isn't even a week old.

well my hair was supposed to turn out blue...but its black...
twist of fate.
but technically im not white i just look white.


u-gay
YukiStar9
Post Aug 14, 2013 @ 10:06 pm

dunno, it looked good on me
well, everything does


Heechul's wife~
SuRoRo
Post Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:38 am

YukiStar9 wrote:dunno, it looked good on me
well, everything does


Omg, you're about as humble as Heechul.


YukiStar9
Post Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:40 am

SuRoRo wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:dunno, it looked good on me
well, everything does


Omg, you're about as humble as Heechul.


We're just so modest.


Heechul's wife~
shishkebabz
Post Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:47 am

But some white people naturally have black hair so I don't think you can use that as an argument.

I get what you're saying though, I was just nitpicking. :P


ennexD
Post Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:51 am

YukiStar9 wrote:
SuRoRo wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:dunno, it looked good on me
well, everything does


Omg, you're about as humble as Heechul.


We're just so modest.


oh...ofc u are...that's y i love both of you <3



YukiStar9
Post Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:53 am

ennexD wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:
SuRoRo wrote:
Omg, you're about as humble as Heechul.


We're just so modest.


oh...ofc u are...that's y i love both of you <3


:smooch: <3


Heechul's wife~
Emeraldtiger
Post Sep 13, 2013 @ 3:53 pm

I don't think it has anything to do with being white or not
I just think that a lot of the time when people dye there hair black it looks pretty dull Idk why their race doesn't have anything to do with it


Baby V.I.P BBC Everlasting Boice Primadonna Inspirit A+ Triple S Starlight Crown Kiss Me L.O.Λ.E
mentalxfiction
Post Sep 13, 2013 @ 4:11 pm

I love black hair. Black hair for everyone!


STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY
sunggyuluver
Post Sep 13, 2013 @ 4:20 pm

Black hair wouldn't look good on me.


kpopfanatic93
Post Sep 13, 2013 @ 4:26 pm

I have black hair.....



Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
cron