Back to Top!

I JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE TODAY!!!

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post Jan 18, 2017 @ 8:30 pm

REMEMBER WHEN YOU BITCHES TOLD ME TO GET A JOB AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MY PARENTS?! TO GROW UP? YES I REMEMBER YOU GUYS BULLYING ME.

WELL...Just a few years ago I've never thought I would be able to move out my parents house but today, I actually bought a new $400,000 5 bedroom house in California! It's not built yet, it's going to be built soon and probably finish in May 2017. There is a lot of design options I have to choose from.

I am ready to start a family soon but first oppa needs a gf. At least now I can bring a gf home and not be embarrassed by my parents.

Nobody
Post Jan 20, 2017 @ 7:30 pm

Does anyone ever respond to these topics or do you just post them because you have no one else to talk to?

The Senpai that will never notice you~

littlejay
Post Jan 24, 2017 @ 6:30 am

Nobody wrote:Does anyone ever respond to these topics or do you just post them because you have no one else to talk to?
yes they do and its always you

Nobody
Post Jan 27, 2017 @ 7:30 am

littlejay wrote:
Nobody wrote:Does anyone ever respond to these topics or do you just post them because you have no one else to talk to?
lmao why don't you add me on social media fam?

The Senpai that will never notice you~

littlejay
Post Feb 09, 2017 @ 2:00 am

Nobody wrote:
littlejay wrote:
lmao why don't you add me on social media fam?
what is it? PM me

macko24
Post Feb 09, 2017 @ 7:20 am

littlejay wrote:REMEMBER WHEN YOU BITCHES TOLD ME TO GET A JOB AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MY PARENTS?! TO GROW UP? YES I REMEMBER YOU GUYS BULLYING ME.

WELL...Just a few years ago I've never thought I would be able to move out my parents house but today, I actually bought a new $400,000 5 bedroom house in California! It's not built yet, it's going to be built soon and probably finish in May 2017. There is a lot of design options I have to choose from.

I am ready to start a family soon but first oppa needs a gf. At least now I can bring a gf home and not be embarrassed by my parents.
well done man, congratulations!! i actually remember ppl telling u that. what job did u get, how did u do it?

littlejay
Post Today @ 8:00 am

macko24 wrote:
littlejay wrote:REMEMBER WHEN YOU BITCHES TOLD ME TO GET A JOB AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MY PARENTS?! TO GROW UP? YES I REMEMBER YOU GUYS BULLYING ME.

well done man, congratulations!! i actually remember ppl telling u that. what job did u get, how did u do it?
i didn't get any job. I mean I tried doing that in my 20s and I ended up with jobs that could barely pay for shit and I always bump heads with my bosses who treated me like shit. I used to work for small companies making $9-18/hr but that wasn't enough to buy a house or anything. I see why a lot of millennials just rent or lease their home or cars and they always end up broke. It's difficult out there for young people like you and me when no one wants to give you a full time job that pays well with great benefits anymore. It's all part-time with no benefits.

I own my business now so I don't have to drive to work or wake up early in the morning. I work from home, only like 10-20 hrs a week and I make $250k a year. I'm trying to start another company so I can make half a million a year or more. I'm in the online marketing field but I want to get into ecommerce too selling goods to people online.

I have so many ideas but too lazy to actually start another company right now. My only concern is not having a backup plan 10 years from now cause I don't know when my first company will tank. If money runs dry, I will need another company or 2. Also want to start a family with someone and that will be costly.

The house i just bought is actually $450k. I'm spending another 50k on interior upgrades. It's expensive in Cali!

Page 1 of 1