Back to Top!

Rant im so done with living with my parents

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post Oct 31, 2016 @ 9:30 am

There has just been so many shit going on that makes me angry and annoyed of them. The fact they throw all these responsibilities on me and expect me to do them just cause I'm their son. Seriously, my parents don't even respect my small request. They are too self centered with themselves and don't give a shit about anyone else. All i ask is to either shut the back door or turn the volume down when they are listening to their Asian music at 10 PM or later. 

I swear there was one day they had the music blasting at midnight and when I decided to close the back door they were like "LEAVE IT ALONE. STOP CLOSING IT."

I'm trying to protect us from getting our neighbors angry at us for playing loud Asian music at night but all they care about is playing loud music and leaving the back door open. I've been doing it for so long and they still ignore me. They are so stubborn. I've asked them to either play the music on normal or low volume or keep the back door closed and play it loud like they usually do. But no, it's always loud music and door opened. They keep brushing off like I want to go downstairs and close the back door every night or something. I don't cause everytime i do, I get more annoyed and angry when I see that the door is opened really late and they have loud music on.

They are getting frustrated with me, but they don't know that I'm about to explode because of them. I'm about to move the fuck out cause they keep ignoring my small request. Funny thing is they don't want me to move out and to live with them forever but I'm so done with them. They were the ones that drove me nuts. Cant wait to move out. I got the money to buy a nice penthouse in America so all I really need to do now is do the research and buy one. Ain't nobody will stop me.

epidermis
Post Nov 10, 2016 @ 11:30 am

So how do you delete an account here? It's complete ghost town

littlejay
Post Nov 12, 2016 @ 12:00 am

epidermis wrote:So how do you delete an account here? It's complete ghost town
u can't, ur stuck with me forever

epidermis
Post Nov 22, 2016 @ 5:00 pm

littlejay wrote:
epidermis wrote:So how do you delete an account here? It's complete ghost town
u can't, ur stuck with me forever