Back to Top!

K-POP Reactioners???

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
Hongbin_Swaggy
Post May 22, 2015 @ 7:08 pm

I'm curious as to what your perception and thoughts about those who do reaction videos to K-pop or Korean related stuff. Now I'm speaking exclusively about those who do reactions solely, not those who work original content related to K-Pop. 

The reason I ask is because Ive seen quite varied thoughts on them. Some people I know cant stand the and think they just mooch off idols to gain some sort of following for themselves. Obviously because of the influx of successful reactioners there's a plethora of people who love reaction.

And then theirs those who just are uninterested in reactions but also don't contest their existence.

What are your thoughts? 

isthisthekrustykrab
Post May 28, 2015 @ 10:00 pm

Majority that I've seen are so over the top it's ridiculous, I can't finish the video without cringing from second-hand embarrassment. If they were a bit more chill then I wouldn't have a problem watching to get other people's opinions. But yeah, the ones who scream their heads off, no thank you. 

Kumiho
Post May 29, 2015 @ 4:51 am

I find Non-Kpop fan reactions to be really interesting, but the only reaction channels I frequent are MrPopoTV and J.A.J.

nixssu
Post Jun 02, 2015 @ 10:00 pm

I think some reactioners are okay, while others are over the top and just too staged and fake. (Yes, those who scream and squeal every two seconds that can't actually be real.) In fact some reaction videos might help some groups get famous with international fans I think, especially if the reactioner has a huge following, now I'm talking about someone like JRE from JREKML. His reactions aren't too staged, and he's pretty chill. Another reactioner I like is MRJKPOP, he does great reactions and rather than focusing on the mv I feel as if he focuses on the music which is what I'm all about!

Reactions are cool, and they're nice to watch once in while. So I'm not really against it or anything, however people should react moderately without overreacting and killing my ears. Then again they are free to do whatever they want, so I should probably stay away from those channels, it's disturbing!

Annie | NIX | Anna | 19
IU | f(x) | INFINITE | JYJ | Park Jung Min
ADORE_U - SEVENTEEN
Raspberry
Post Jun 03, 2015 @ 1:45 am

I like a few reactioners and watch reactions occasionally. It depends on the reactioner as to how I feel about them. However for the most part I don't understand the hate...Some reactioners spend a lot of time (Filming videos, editing videos, sometimes taking time out of their schedule to react to videos that just came out) and money (No one is going to watch something filmed on a potato) Not to mention you gotta have some talent to keep people entertained. And I believe  (Correct me if I'm wrong) that they can't monetize their videos so after all that the only thing they can really get back is fans/followers.

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post Jun 04, 2015 @ 6:16 am

Raspberry wrote:I like a few reactioners and watch reactions occasionally. It depends on the reactioner as to how I feel about them. However for the most part I don't understand the hate...Some reactioners spend a lot of time (Filming videos, editing videos, sometimes taking time out of their schedule to react to videos that just came out) and money (No one is going to watch something filmed on a potato) Not to mention you gotta have some talent to keep people entertained. And I believe  (Correct me if I'm wrong) that they can't monetize their videos so after all that the only thing they can really get back is fans/followers.
Well I haven't monetized since I use copyrighted audio in my vids so I think you're right. On average (Unless they mix in original content they dont monetize.

ennexD
Post Jun 05, 2015 @ 9:30 pm

idk...kspazzing might be fake but boy do they make me laugh every single time  :lol:
jrekml is the only one i like tho

Sonni_Daze
Post Jun 07, 2015 @ 3:00 pm

I don't really watch reactions anymore cause I lost interest, but I do like JREKML, 2minjinkjongkey (Cortney and Jasmine), and RCreacts. I think majority of reactioners are fake. I think a lot of them pretend to be fans of every group and avoid talking about certain topics. I couldn't be a reactioner because I'm too honest and I only really bias three groups so I wouldn't be showing extreme fangirl love to every group I watch.

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jun 07, 2015 @ 3:26 pm

JREKML makes me cringe, I just can't with them tbh... but 2minjinkjongkey and Kspazz are pretty funny. I haven't watched a reaction video in a while pertaining to Kpop at least.

~St☆rlight~
TaShawol
Post Jun 07, 2015 @ 6:03 pm

Kspazzing come off fake to me sometimes like when they continuously pause the video because they're spazzing too much, I like them and I want to believe that they're not fake most of the time but it really gets on my nerves how they act...but they're still funny (their reaction to k.will's please don't was the best xD). Jrekml is pretty funny but I don't really watch his MV reactions any more. I like his other videos though (Hating on kpop, omo kpop, the how god created ones are okay). I really like 2minjinkjongkey :3 they seem natural and they will always get they're opinion across clearly (same with ze others too) and they seem like great friends and they're pauses aren't continuous because they only do it when they're are some sexy shirtless men who just pop out of no where umpf. My favourite is J.A.J though  :smooch:  I love those guys. 

A.R.M.YSHAWOLIGOT7

[b][i] [/i][/b][b][i][/i][/b]

Pitu-chan
Post Jun 07, 2015 @ 6:26 pm

Like pretty much everyone had said, there's some people that are okay to see since they tell their opinion and actually react but on the other hand there's one too many that are annoying and if I wanted to see someone screaming I would just record myself and watch it 

sunkim
Post May 15, 2017 @ 7:00 pm

I like it so much because they're funny and interesting to watch.  Fun Reaction XD

Page 1 of 1