Back to Top!

Kids React to Gay Marriage.

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
Five
Post Nov 08, 2013 @ 6:52 am

Kids React to Gay Marriage.

I think this reaction video makes a bold statement about what society does to it's children. These kids are a few years before stepping into the doors of high-school and though being inexperienced, they understand the notion of simply being a good person that is ill of judgement. Recognising equality is such a rational concept and they grasp the simplicity of this. This video indicates to me that parents have really dedicated their lives to these kids. It is sad to say that many of these kids become driven by conformity as they're being pushed side to side with so many experiences in life in such condensed time; puberty, sexuality, relationships, education, employment, bills, politics, everything. This video took me by surprise, I was honestly expecting the contrary.

Reaction Video

Original Proposal

Responses in GIF form (the good ones)

This was the face that one kid made when he found out that only 14 U.S. states allow same-sex marriage.

When asked what they think about giving gays the same rights as married couples, but not the title, they were pretty frustrated.

You never really understand a person until you consider things from [their] point of view
- Until you climb into [their] skin and walk around it."

- To Kill A Mockingbird
J-Arc
Post Nov 08, 2013 @ 6:55 am

There's hope for future generations after all

Page 1 of 1