Back to Top!

Rant Say it once then move the fuck on

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
boa578
Post Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:42 pm

I don't understand why when people don't like something they need to repeat themselves a million fucking times and then get surprised when people start getting mad at them.

Ex: If I buy a new shirt and someone repeatedly tells me they don't like it and think that is ugly, they're going to get hit in the jaw.

No one wants to hear your negativity. It's annoying and it pisses people off. Okay if I didn't like something you're not going to hear me bitch about it for the next 3 days.

sunggyuluver
Post Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:44 pm

lool

Funny how they automatically think you care what they have to say about the clothes you buy.

Minato
Post Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:46 pm

Like that little dick bag that tells me only every day that he hates my hair >:(
I'm sorry it's too fabulous for you

sunggyuluver
Post Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:56 pm

Minato wrote:Like that little dick bag that tells me only every day that he hates my hair >:(

I get told every day to cut my hair cause apparently I would look better with it short. T.T

Minato
Post Jun 17, 2013 @ 11:00 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:
Minato wrote:Like that little dick bag that tells me only every day that he hates my hair >:(

I get told every day to cut my hair cause apparently I would look better with it short. T.T

I get told that my hair is so fabulous that I give everybody else inferiority complexes
I mean really

Page 1 of 1