MirUsako
Post Feb 06, 2016 @ 11:10 am

The Boss Is Watching
Lunar New Year Special

theseoulstory

TonyTonyChopper
Post Feb 06, 2016 @ 1:46 pm

That performance blessed my life omfg perfect  :smooch:
I like that BTOB and RV seems to actually have a nice relation though since they've meet through SungJoy~

J'espère que je te rencontrerai dans l'avenir proche
MirUsako
Post Mar 25, 2016 @ 2:00 pm

Article: BtoB transforms into Red Velvet with stockings + wigs, set erupts in laughter
Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+391, -14] Seo Eunkwang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I held my stomach from laughing so hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his facial expressions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ meanwhile Changseob looking pretty over there ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+322, -19] Beagle-dols BtoB ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+290, -14] BtoB was the best... worked so hard and so nice too~~ ^^

4. [+42, -0] This group is getting popular so late compared to how much talent and potential they have but I'm glad it's better late than never ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+38, -1] BtoB the hard carries ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+35, -3] BtoB and Mamamoo are probably both the best vocal groups with the beagle charms

7. [+31, -5] I find them so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ not even a fan but I like them, especially Eunkwang

8. [+30, -2] My mom and I burst out laughing while watching this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and they all went back to sit down while twirling their hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-
cr: Netizen Buzz

Danie_Chou
Post Apr 24, 2016 @ 2:00 am

God Bless their souls 
They know how to be entertaining 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R44kKund4Q

Brownways
Post Yesterday @ 4:30 pm

hey, so many interesting pictures) that is really great)

Wenn Sie Nachfrage hochwertiger Essay Papier Komponieren auf besteghostwriter.de gemaess auf die requiremenets, nicht tun Abfall a minute und nutzen Sie unser Unternehmen. 
Page 1 of 1