Movie I'm so ready for this film [Korean Gay Film "20"]

Discuss your favorite Korean dramas, movies or TV shows
J-Arc
Post Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:04 am

Comes out online this month

Also diggin the soundtrack

elemeniah
Post Jan 15, 2014 @ 9:56 am

Dayum all I saw was the thumbnail for the first one.

SHINee ~ EXO ~ U - KISS ~ Super Junior ~ Beast ~ Nu'Est ~ 2PM ~ VIXX ~ C-Clown ~ Seventeen ~ WonderBoyz
Hlynb93
Post Jan 15, 2014 @ 10:32 am

J-Arc wrote:Comes out online this month

SHOW SPOILER

Also diggin the soundtrack

Looks good, I might watch it

Baby-Star1-Inspirit-BlackJack-VIP-IU
shinymeanho
Post Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:20 pm

Ooh. Will there be sex scenes?

Shawol ✌ FLAMER ✌ Playgirlz 
J-Arc
Post Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:23 pm

shinymeanho wrote:Ooh. Will there be sex scenes?

I don't think it'll be too explicit, but we might see some humping under the covers, of the camera slowly moving down their bodies, and switching view before it gets to the naughty parts

Lmyunggie
Post Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:25 pm

This looks soooo good I cant wait for it. WHEN YOU FIND A LINK TO THIS MOVIE YOU SHOULD POST IT ON KPS (when it comes out ofc)

♡Perfection is possible♡
J-Arc
Post Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:25 pm

Lmyunggie wrote:This looks soooo good I cant wait for it. WHEN YOU FIND A LINK TO THIS MOVIE YOU SHOULD POST IT ON KPS (when it comes out ofc)

Would you ever doubt me? Of course I'd share this movie when I find it!

Noona
Post Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:28 pm

Yes.....yes I will indeed watch this. It's like an indie film, I presume?
Considering it's just debuting online. I wonder how much controversy it will cause.

:^)
shinymeanho
Post Jan 15, 2014 @ 8:46 pm

J-Arc wrote:I don't think it'll be too explicit, but we might see some humping under the covers, of the camera slowly moving down their bodies, and switching view before it gets to the naughty parts

Dayum. I'm thinking there'll be a few since it's a Korean movie after all.

Shawol ✌ FLAMER ✌ Playgirlz 
Ginokami
Post Jul 04, 2014 @ 2:33 pm

So, I found the unsubbed film on dailymotion (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4NiYODzq9WCdi6GFZI). Too bad I don't know a lick of Korean, maybe someone has the knowledge, willingness and the time to sub it? Pretty please?! :smooch:

J-Arc
Post Jul 04, 2014 @ 3:16 pm

Ginokami wrote:So, I found the unsubbed film on dailymotion (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4NiYODzq9WCdi6GFZI). Too bad I don't know a lick of Korean, maybe someone has the knowledge, willingness and the time to sub it? Pretty please?! :smooch:

omg bless you

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Jul 04, 2014 @ 3:58 pm

For a homophobiccountry they sure do have a lot of gay movies. Not that I'm complaining tho

kissmyseoul
Post Jul 04, 2014 @ 9:45 pm

OMFG FINALLY

i have this and a viet tv seires to look forward to

ennexD
Post Jul 14, 2014 @ 1:30 am

and i k what's going through your minds peeps....'im just gonna imagine my OTP instead of these actors'....

yep, deff watching it :grin: