Back to Top!

EXOS OFFICIAL FAN CLUB NAME REVEALED

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
justintaylor
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 2:18 am

jayril1 wrote:F(x) fans must be angry..

why?

Support your favorite K-pop artists and groups!
Danie_Chou
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 2:24 am

WHY ? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ????
I don't care for me it's still exotics
I don't even know why it's artists or labels that have to give fans an "official" name
like can't we at least choose our own name ? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

watch my cover~
lillian23910
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 5:03 am

lol, fans came up with a really good name and they had to screw it up. I'm calling Exotics Exorcists. Exhaust is way too lame.

rhythmdivine
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 5:20 am

what the heck. no, no, no, no.

I'm gonna just pretend I never saw that name. I'm sticking to Exotic. >:(

kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 5:33 am

1) ew no that name is Lame
2) sticking to EXOtics...it sounds cooler
3) How the heck did they come up with that? how do you even pronounce it? I got Eggs Toast

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
J-Arc
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 5:43 am

Oh boy

EXO fans are going to be Exosted arguing about this one

:grin:

messagetyper
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:11 am

thats not good

The size of Seungri's 'Gotta talk to u' in my computer.
pixza12
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:54 am

This is an insult to f(x)
And does SME not do it's research, most EXO fans call themselves EXOtics...how the fuck do you come up with EXOST?!??!

iwantoppasd
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 10:45 pm

pixza12 wrote:This is an insult to f(x)
And does SME not do it's research, most EXO fans call themselves EXOtics...how the fuck do you come up with EXOST?!??!

How is it an insult to f(x) fans

jayril1
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 10:48 pm

iwantoppasd wrote:

Because f(x) still doesn't have an official fan club name when Exo is already getting one after just one year where f(x) has been out for like 4 years.

adorabletokki
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 11:08 pm

I knew this shit would happen when I found out that non-korean exo fans are the only ones who called themselves Exotics.

Their new name sounds dumb. EXOtics was a better name It fit well with their name EXO. Never will I call myself such a name.

On a side-note, when the hell is f(x) going to get theirs? It's a serious slap in their face.

You're a fucking cupcake
pixza12
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 6:06 am

iwantoppasd wrote:

Because f(x) has been in SME waaayyyy longer than EXO has and SME had the nerve to EXO a fanclub first when f(x) fans have been waiting for 3 years now! That's just plain rude. SME needs to learn how to hide their favoritism more, it's pissing me off and i'm not even an f(x) fan!

Kihaegirl
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 6:17 am

Oh hell no....
Still gonna use EXOtics...