Back to Top!

Infinite's world tour tickets?

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Page 1 of 1
zermany
Post Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:15 pm

Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong board or whatever, I'm new and have no idea how to forum asdfkjgl ok

Well my sister is a really big kpop fan, and I saw that Infinite is having a world tour and will be in San Jose (our area) right after her birthday, so i wanted to get her tickets and take her as a present but i can't find them anywhere

On a few websites some people posted list of the cities and dates going up to beijing in mid-december, (the San Jose one is scheduled on November 11th) but they never had link, and on Infinites official fb page it only has dates and tickets going up to malaysia in oct.
And on their website for the USA tickets it says that there are "no registered articles"

So are the venues and tickets just not out yet or am I missing something? And when they do come on sale will they be easiest to be found just on their fb?

sorry for the dumb questions i just don't wanna miss something for my sister arghjgkjals
thank youuu <3

Support your favorite K-pop artists and groups!
laury
Post Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:18 pm

It's just not announced yet,
you can follow this site, they have all the infos and updates really quick.
http://infiniteupdates.wordpress.com/

macko24
Post Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:21 pm

laury wrote:It's just not announced yet,

that's actually pretty useful for me too :) Thanks.

Yoon Mi Rae Crucial Star Dynamic Duo 2NE1 BigBang Winner Epik High Wonder Girls Gaeko Beenzino Zion T GogoStar Glencheck The Pony eAeon Vanilla Unity JaeJoong TVXQ M.I.B Bigstar Wonderboyz Sunggyu Phantom Verbal Jint T-ara SHINee MYNAME Jung Joon Young Joo Young Jay Park Teen Top Andamiro Lunafly Nell Untouchable Park So Yu Ladies Code Aziatix Skull MR.MR C-Clown Seo In Young PosT PANiC Cross Gene Clazzi B1A4 John Park LC9 A-JAX Led Apple ICON Lee Hi
kurumi
Post Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:22 pm

WAIT, THEYRE GONNA BE IN SAN JOSE? I THOUGHT JUST LA FOR CALIFORNIA

u-gay
God
Post Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:25 pm

kurumi wrote:WAIT, THEYRE GONNA BE IN SAN JOSE? I THOUGHT JUST LA FOR CALIFORNIA

They added more dates in America.

kurumi
Post Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:31 pm

God wrote:
kurumi wrote:WAIT, THEYRE GONNA BE IN SAN JOSE? I THOUGHT JUST LA FOR CALIFORNIA

T.T T.T T.T omfg. san jose is so close, omfg. T.T T.T T.T T.T

u-gay
God
Post Aug 31, 2013 @ 3:14 pm

kurumi wrote:
God wrote:

Are you going to go? Or are you crying because you can't?

kurumi
Post Aug 31, 2013 @ 3:15 pm

God wrote:
kurumi wrote:
God wrote:

idk if i can, i would have to ask my parents. but i sure want to go. i dont have school nov. 11th.

u-gay
God
Post Aug 31, 2013 @ 3:18 pm

kurumi wrote:
God wrote:
kurumi wrote: T.T T.T T.T omfg. san jose is so close, omfg. T.T T.T T.T T.T

idk if i can, i would have to ask my parents. but i sure want to go. i dont have school nov. 11th.

Ah okay. They're coming to London on a school day but whatever it's Infinite, I have to go.

zermany
Post Aug 31, 2013 @ 3:49 pm

laury wrote:It's just not announced yet,

Thank you so much gahh!! xx

Page 1 of 1