Zico on YG's Win ep 2

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Page 1 of 1
nomchomchikapompom
Post Aug 30, 2013 @ 7:34 am

aww how cute, him & mino <3

this is making it even more harder to choose a team
i'll just support both i guess

"Like anybody, I like clothes, and I enjoy what I like to wear. We might have a difference in personal outfit choices. Some might not like it. But to judge someone because of their appearance is pretty foolish. If you have time to do that, I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and spend more time developing yourself. Come on, it's 2013"
- G-DRAGON
Support your favorite K-pop artists and groups!
doyouwannabe
Post Aug 30, 2013 @ 7:37 am

When they started hugging. They looked so happy to see each other omg. <3
I'm grinning like an idiot.

nomchomchikapompom
Post Aug 30, 2013 @ 7:41 am

doyouwannabe wrote:When they started hugging. They looked so happy to see each other omg. <3
I'm grinning like an idiot.

ikr
and every time i see mino, he's so serious
but here omg he's so happy

if he debuts
i want them to collaborate again

"Like anybody, I like clothes, and I enjoy what I like to wear. We might have a difference in personal outfit choices. Some might not like it. But to judge someone because of their appearance is pretty foolish. If you have time to do that, I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and spend more time developing yourself. Come on, it's 2013"
- G-DRAGON
Atothec193
Post Aug 30, 2013 @ 7:53 am

a,kdmhcoakjz,mvbuakjm,vhbnioalk,hp'ioahvu'akhsdsf

This is so cute. Mino seemed soooooo happy when he saw him. <3

I can't wait for subs omg.

And I'm supporting both, nu-uh YG, I'm not doing this crushing someone's life dream bs.

My High is Epik     
bloshitup
Post Aug 30, 2013 @ 8:06 am

Omg *crying* after I saw that I want mino to succeed so much I mean just imagine seeing mino and zico promote at the same time *-* ah why can't the just pick the best members of both goups T-T

younha-bigbang-b1a4-b.a.p-nell-EPIKHIGH-BLOCK.B-EXO-m.i.b-2ne1-bangtan-myk-cnblue
kissingkeke
Post Aug 30, 2013 @ 8:36 am

That was the sweetest thing. I was really happy to see this.
I wonder what GD said about Mino. I know it had something to do with his rapping, I'm just not sure as to what he said

Page 1 of 1