Back to Top!

Boy Group ~Official 100%(백퍼센트) thread~

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
YukiStar9
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:23 am

I noticed we didn't have one.
and they're too talented not to have their own official thread.

Our hot boys:











The members:



Stage Name: Minwoo (my bias <3)

Birth Name: Seo Min Woo (서민우)

Nickname: MinBongJangGoon, MingGooRi

Birthday: February 8, 1985

Position: Leader, Vocalist

Blood Type: O

Height: 177 cm

Weight: 62 kg

Interest: Movies, music, online game, bowling, cooking

Special Talents: Dancing, painting

Education: Kyungbok University

Facts: He is an actor and ulzzang


~~~




Stage Name: Rokhyun

Birth Name: Kim Rok Hyun (김록현)

Position: Main Vocalist

Birthday: February 10, 1991

Height: 176 cm

Weight: 61 kg

Blood Type: B

Facts:

- He’s former member of duo group called “Jumper”

- He has been under TOP Media for seven years

- Also known as “Rocky”

~~~




Stage Name: Jonghwan

Birth Name: Jo Jong Hwan (조종환)

Position: Vocalist

Birthday: November 23, 1992

Height: 177 cm

Weight: 61 kg

Blood Type: AB

~~~




Stage Name: Chanyong

Birth Name: Kim Chan Yong (김찬용)

Position: Rapper

Birthday: April 29, 1993

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Blood Type: O

~~~




Stage Name: Changbum

Birth Name: Woo Chang Bum (우창범)

Position: Rapper

Birthday: October 7, 1993

Height: 178 cm

Weight: 58 kg

Blood Type: O

~~~




Stage Name: Hyukjin

Birth Name: Jang Hyuk Jin (장혁진)

Position: Vocalist

Birthday: December 20, 1993

Height: 176 cm

Weight: 62 kg

Blood Type: B

~~~




Stage Name: Sanghoon

Birth Name: Lee Sang Hoon (이상훈)

Position: Vocalist, Maknae

Birthday: December 23, 1993

Height: 182 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Blood Type: A


~~~~~~~~

MVs -

Debut - Bad Boy.


Still Again.


Guy Like Me.


Latest single - Want U Back.



Dance practice.




Singing.



Live.



They're too underrated and I don't like it.


Heechul's wife~
PanicInParadise
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:24 am

I didn't notice that either *sigh* I'm such a bad fan :(


YukiStar9
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:26 am

PanicInParadise wrote:I didn't notice that either *sigh* I'm such a bad fan :(


aww I'm glad you're their fan <3


Heechul's wife~
PanicInParadise
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:29 am

YukiStar9 wrote:
aww I'm glad you're their fan <3

:D I've been their fan for a long time but lately I didn't paid them too much attention and I feel bad about that :(


YukiStar9
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:31 am

PanicInParadise wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:
aww I'm glad you're their fan <3

:D I've been their fan for a long time but lately I didn't paid them too much attention and I feel bad about that :(


aw why? you didn't like their comback? :O


Heechul's wife~
PanicInParadise
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:35 am

YukiStar9 wrote:aw why? you didn't like their comback? :O

it's not that I didn't like it...it's just that I expected a little more from them, but I did enjoy the shirtless parts from the MV XD <3
I don't know, I got caught up with other things + they had a comeback when C-Clown was still promoting so it was hard to focus on both ^^"


YukiStar9
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:37 am

PanicInParadise wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:aw why? you didn't like their comback? :O

it's not that I didn't like it...it's just that I expected a little more from them, but I did enjoy the shirtless parts from the MV XD <3
I don't know, I got caught up with other things + they had a comeback when C-Clown was still promoting so it was hard to focus on both ^^"


lol yeah I understand your preferences.
actually I expected more from them too, but I wasen't that dissapointed, the song grew on me.
and they looked hotter than ever <3 especially my Minwoo <3


Heechul's wife~
PanicInParadise
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:42 am

YukiStar9 wrote:lol yeah I understand your preferences.
actually I expected more from them too, but I wasen't that dissapointed, the song grew on me.
and they looked hotter than ever <3 especially my Minwoo <3

It grew on me as well, but I still prefer Bad boy :)
lol I know :)) my baby Rocky has such a wonderful body :drool: lol but it doesn't match his face at all xDD


YukiStar9
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:46 am

PanicInParadise wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:lol yeah I understand your preferences.
actually I expected more from them too, but I wasen't that dissapointed, the song grew on me.
and they looked hotter than ever <3 especially my Minwoo <3

It grew on me as well, but I still prefer Bad boy :)
lol I know :)) my baby Rocky has such a wonderful body :drool: lol but it doesn't match his face at all xDD


yup me too, Bad boy >>>
and OMG I was so shocked to see that they're all have hot bodies OMFG and Rocky with his baby face and sexy body omg wtf... :drool:


Heechul's wife~
PanicInParadise
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:47 am

YukiStar9 wrote:
yup me too, Bad boy >>>
and OMG I was so shocked to see that they're all have hot bodies OMFG and Rocky with his baby face and sexy body omg wtf... :drool:

and that powerful voice <3 <3
btw have you seen them in Weekly Idol? XD


YukiStar9
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:48 am

PanicInParadise wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:
yup me too, Bad boy >>>
and OMG I was so shocked to see that they're all have hot bodies OMFG and Rocky with his baby face and sexy body omg wtf... :drool:

and that powerful voice <3 <3
btw have you seen them in Weekly Idol? XD


His voice is one of my fav voices in Kpop, and believe me! I understand vocals!

omg yes jesus christ it made me love them even more, they're still so awkward but SO funny.
and Chanyong! he changed everything I thought about him with that Beyonce dance I laughed so hard I nearly cried omg.
They're awesome lol


Heechul's wife~
jypnation_fan
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:50 am

To those who wants to watch their Weekly Idol guesting, click here.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10w8ca_eng-sub-130612-weekly-idol-100_music?start=5#.UbtMCPlHI4Q

I wanted more Jonghwan but I guess Minwoo would do.


YukiStar9
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:52 am

jypnation_fan wrote:To those who wants to watch their Weekly Idol guesting, click here.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10w8ca_eng-sub-130612-weekly-idol-100_music?start=5#.UbtMCPlHI4Q

I wanted more Jonghwan but I guess Minwoo would do.


Of course Minwoo would do me <3


Heechul's wife~
PanicInParadise
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:54 am

YukiStar9 wrote:His voice is one of my fav voices in Kpop, and believe me! I understand vocals!

omg yes jesus christ it made me love them even more, they're still so awkward but SO funny.
and Chanyong! he changed everything I thought about him with that Beyonce dance I laughed so hard I nearly cried omg.
They're awesome lol

yes <3 mine too
I first heard him when he was in Jumper and fell in love with his voice <3

xDD have you seen their pre-debut show with Teen Top xDD Chanyong's imitation of Beyonce was the best there :)))


YukiStar9
Post Jun 14, 2013 @ 11:56 am

PanicInParadise wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:His voice is one of my fav voices in Kpop, and believe me! I understand vocals!

omg yes jesus christ it made me love them even more, they're still so awkward but SO funny.
and Chanyong! he changed everything I thought about him with that Beyonce dance I laughed so hard I nearly cried omg.
They're awesome lol

yes <3 mine too
I first heard him when he was in Jumper and fell in love with his voice <3

xDD have you seen their pre-debut show with Teen Top xDD Chanyong's imitation of Beyonce was the best there :)))


Oh I think I totally forgot about that, I was busy choosing a bias kekeke


Heechul's wife~