Back to Top!

Official Boys Republic Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:03 am

Welcome to the Boys Republic thread




Name: One Junn
Position: Leader and Vocal
Birth: Nov 22. 1988
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 61 kg
Blood Type: AB
Horoscope: Sagittarius
Hobbies: Composing and Arranging
Likes: Home-cooking
Favourite Artists: Gun Mo Kim, James Brown and Boyz ii Men




Name: Da Bin
Position: Vocal
Birth: Mar 12. 1992
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Blood Type: B
Horoscope: Pisces
Hobbies: Swimming
Likes: Pork, Coffee and Home
Favourite Artists: Justin Timberlake, 4Men



Name: Minsu
Position: Rapper and Dancer
Birth: Apr 15. 1993
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 55 kg
Blood Type: O
Horoscope: Aries
Hobbies: Writing Rap lyrics, creating choreographed dances and skateboarding
Likes: Being Challenged
Favourite Artists: J Cole, T.I



Name: Su Woong
Position: Vocal and Maknae
Birth: Jan 20. 1995
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 56 kg
Blood Type: B
Horoscope: Aquarius
Hobbies: Playing Soccer
Likes: Workouts
Favourite Artists: Hyo Shin Park, Bruno Mars and Chris Brown



Name: Sung Jun
Position: Rapper and Dancer
Birth: Dec 17. 1992
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 55 kg
Blood Type: AB
Horoscope: Sagittarius
Hobbies: Street Dance and Making up raps.
Likes: Looking at the moon on the roof of his house
Favourite Artists: Poppin' DS, DOOBU, Micheal Jackson and Chris Brown


Music Videos


hit19
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:04 am

uu I am the first one to replyy <33 My bias would have to be Sung Jun or Minsu

I think Minsu <3

SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:06 am

hit19 wrote:uu I am the first one to replyy <33 My bias would have to be Sung Jun or Minsu

I think Minsu <3

Ah, my bias is either Su Woong or One Junn
I can't decide they're both way too attractive
:o


hit19
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:08 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:
hit19 wrote:uu I am the first one to replyy <33 My bias would have to be Sung Jun or Minsu

I think Minsu <3

Ah, my bias is either Su Woong or One Junn
I can't decide they're both way too attractive
:o


if u want my opinion..go with su woong <3

he is hotter :lol:

Lmyunggie
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:09 am

Hehe finally my bias is Da Bin <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


♡Perfection is possible♡
SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:10 am

Lmyunggie wrote:Hehe finally my bias is Da Bin <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I couldn't believe no one had made this thread yet
well, its here now


SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:10 am

I love the way the sub their videos to please their foreign fans <3


Lmyunggie
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:32 am


^This was before their debut oh ma gawd so perf


♡Perfection is possible♡
Lollipoop
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:36 am

Suwoong's eyes are so pretty <3


PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:37 am

I wasn't crazy about their debut song, but it grew on me after a while ^_^


~St☆rlight~
SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 10:04 am

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:I wasn't crazy about their debut song, but it grew on me after a while ^_^

Me neither, but I loved the dance to it. And after watching Boys Republic TV and seeing that they subbed it for their foreign fans made me like them even more.
Also they're really hot which is always a bonus :drool:


PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 10:05 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:Me neither, but I loved the dance to it. And after watching Boys Republic TV and seeing that they subbed it for their foreign fans made me like them even more.
Also they're really hot which is always a bonus :drool:

oh yeah, the dance too! I forgot about it when I posted that, but it's also really good. I still haven't even finished all of VIXX's stuff, so it'll be a while before I move on to other groups because of laziness LOL


~St☆rlight~
SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 10:09 am

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:Me neither, but I loved the dance to it. And after watching Boys Republic TV and seeing that they subbed it for their foreign fans made me like them even more.
Also they're really hot which is always a bonus :drool:

oh yeah, the dance too! I forgot about it when I posted that, but it's also really good. I still haven't even finished all of VIXX's stuff, so it'll be a while before I move on to other groups because of laziness LOL

Everyone told me to watch VIXX but idk the weird ass contacts really put me off.
There are dance tutorials that Minsu and Sung Jun put out and I tried to follow them but i couldnt do it so i just sat down and cried


PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 10:22 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:Everyone told me to watch VIXX but idk the weird ass contacts really put me off.
There are dance tutorials that Minsu and Sung Jun put out and I tried to follow them but i couldnt do it so i just sat down and cried

Really? The contacts are pretty badass IMO and they only used contacts for On and On and hyde...It's not like they wear them 24/7 lol

I haven't seen the dance tutorials, are they from the Let's Dance thing on Loen's Channel?


~St☆rlight~
SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 11:04 am

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:Everyone told me to watch VIXX but idk the weird ass contacts really put me off.
There are dance tutorials that Minsu and Sung Jun put out and I tried to follow them but i couldnt do it so i just sat down and cried

Really? The contacts are pretty badass IMO and they only used contacts for On and On and hyde...It's not like they wear them 24/7 lol

I haven't seen the dance tutorials, are they from the Let's Dance thing on Loen's Channel?

Ah, im way too close-minded when it comes to kpop, sometimes i just watch one video and im just like "nope not doing that".
No, the dance tutorial are on their official youtube, i could not keep up with them because im an horrible dancer though