Back to Top!

Official Brown Eyed Girls (브라운아이드걸스) Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Riley
Post May 19, 2013 @ 1:26 pm

Welcome Everlastings and casual BEG fans alike!

About Brown Eyed Girls:
Brown Eyed Girls, often abbreviated as BEG, is a South Korean girl group under Nega Network. Other than promoting as a group, all of the members have released solo albums.

Brown Eyed Girls' Members:
JeA (제아)
• Name: Kim Hyo-jin (김효진)
• Aliases: H.J., Jea Kim (김제아)
• Codename: Bloody Blue Spider

Miryo (미료)
• Name: Jo Mi-hye (조미혜)
• Aliases: JoHoney (조하니)
• Codename: Guns n' Roses

Narsha (나르샤)
• Name: Park Hyo-jin (박효진)
• Codename: S-A-K-U-R-A

Gain (가인)
• Name: Son Ga-in (손가인)
• Aliases: Baby-G
• Codename: Mack the Knife

Brown Eyed Girls' Discography:
Korea
Studio albums:
Your Story (2006)
떠나라 미스김 (2007)
Sound-G (2009)
Sixth Sense (2011)
Black Box (2013)
EPs:
With L.O.V.E (2008)
My Style (2008)
Single albums:
내가 여름이다 (2007)
My Style (Hidden Track) (2008)
The Original (2012)
Special albums:
Festa On Ice 2010 (2010)
Japan
Studio albums:
Sound-G (2010)
Single albums:
SIGN (2011)

JeA's Discography:
EPs:
Just JeA (2013)
Single albums:
To My Lover (2006)

Miryo's Discography:
EPs:
MIRYO aka JOHONEY (2012)

Narsha's Discography:
EPs:
NARSHA (2010)

Gain's Discography:
EPs:
step 2/4 (2010)
Talk about S (2012)
Romantic Spring (2013)
Single albums:
Must Have Love (2006)

Fan Wall:
SHOW fans @Riley
@rose_lily
@Kanonno
@snapcackle
@everlastingblackjack
@theeverlasting
@Seungslut
@narshmellow
@Kyoko
@Bromiscuous
@heedicktator
@rodkrann
@Bommieisspring
@SugarShapley
@damianb
@Danie_Chou
@TokyoDogz
@FaceFucked
@toradora101

Have fun!

Park JI Yoon | Tree Of Life
Riley
Post May 19, 2013 @ 1:28 pm

I think I just found my new home
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Riley
Post May 19, 2013 @ 1:38 pm

Picture of Narsha, via her Twitter
http://twitpic.com/co2j41

Seungslut
Post May 19, 2013 @ 6:55 pm

Riley wrote:I think I just found my new home
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<333

Hopefully it will be more active when people arrive.

rose_lily
Post May 19, 2013 @ 7:19 pm

I just telepathically knew that someone would make this before I did. So here's a photo of... Jea

Seungslut
Post May 19, 2013 @ 7:20 pm

rose_lily wrote:I just telepathically knew that someone would make this before I did. So here's a photo of... Jea

This is how I felt when I saw the Big Bang thread.

My heart shattered to a million pieces

narshmellow
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:04 am

Adopt me please, i'm a homeless BEG fan :sad: T.T :please:

everlastingblackjack
Post Jun 13, 2013 @ 1:34 am

I've come to join you.

Let us channel the spirit of the AKP B.E.G. thread! Lets get to 80 pages again!

Kyoko
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 11:32 am

Ayo people of the BEG thread, my name is Kyoko. I'm turning 12 next month and I am starting to become a bigger Everlasting than I was before. It's nice to meet you ^^

4MINUTE | Utada Hikaru | Big Time Rush | EXO | U-KISS | SHINee | Girls' Generation | f(x) | Brown Eyed Girls | T-ARA
rose_lily
Post Jun 27, 2013 @ 8:09 pm

Kyoko wrote:Ayo people of the BEG thread, my name is Kyoko. I'm turning 12 next month and I am starting to become a bigger Everlasting than I was before. It's nice to meet you ^^

Such a cute name!

I spent all day with Abracadabra and the Sound-G album on at full blast. I'm just hanging out for more information on the comeback apart from pictures. Of which there is at least one of the recording studio!!~!

Kyoko
Post Jun 28, 2013 @ 2:17 pm

rose_lily wrote:
Kyoko wrote:Ayo people of the BEG thread, my name is Kyoko. I'm turning 12 next month and I am starting to become a bigger Everlasting than I was before. It's nice to meet you ^^

Such a cute name!

I spent all day with Abracadabra and the Sound-G album on at full blast. I'm just hanging out for more information on the comeback apart from pictures. Of which there is at least one of the recording studio!!~!

Hi Lily! (you know me from the T-ara thread XD)

Thank you! I wish it was my real name XD

4MINUTE | Utada Hikaru | Big Time Rush | EXO | U-KISS | SHINee | Girls' Generation | f(x) | Brown Eyed Girls | T-ARA
rose_lily
Post Jun 28, 2013 @ 3:27 pm

Kyoko wrote:
rose_lily wrote:

Such a cute name!

Wait really!!!???
It's been so long, I'm starting to forget usernames. The rest of the T-ara thread is mostly over at onehallyu ^^
Have you seen QBS's music video? And Treasure Box got delyed as far as I know. For just some basic information.

Kyoko
Post Jun 28, 2013 @ 3:35 pm

rose_lily wrote:
Kyoko wrote:
rose_lily wrote:
Such a cute name!

I spent all day with Abracadabra and the Sound-G album on at full blast. I'
m just hanging out for more information on the comeback apart from pictures. Of which there is at least one of the recording studio!!~!

Wait really!!!???
It's been so long, I'm starting to forget usernames. The rest of the T-ara thread is mostly over at onehallyu ^^
Have you seen QBS's music video? And Treasure Box got delyed as far as I know. For just some basic information.

It's okay ^^ Yeah, but 1H is boring (according to what I heard)
OH SHIT, NOT YET T.T

rose_lily
Post Jun 28, 2013 @ 3:49 pm

It's not boring if you are on the T-ara thread. It's just mostly news though, so you can lurk, but nearly all of the old regulars are at the thread, plus all the oneh'ers and we seem to all get on really well!!!
Lol Wrong Thread. Having said that though the BEG thread at onehallyu has the most amazing "mother" nareurong. She's such a sweetie and makes amazing gifs and keeps us all up to date. she's hyojineee.tumblr.com
@Kyoko

Kyoko
Post Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:59 am

rose_lily wrote:It's not boring if you are on the T-ara thread. It's just mostly news though, so you can lurk, but nearly all of the old regulars are at the thread, plus all the oneh'ers and we seem to all get on really well!!!
Lol Wrong Thread. Having said that though the BEG thread at onehallyu has the most amazing "mother" nareurong. She's such a sweetie and makes amazing gifs and keeps us all up to date. she's hyojineee.tumblr.com
@Kyoko

Oh, I'll go take a look at the T-ara thread!
Thank you! ^^ I followed her, and I am gonna lurk on that threat too. <3