Back to Top!

Female Artist Official Lee Jung Hyun (이정현) Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Riley
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 10:16 am

Welcome Feel2Yas and casual Lee Jung Hyun fans alike!

About Lee Jung Hyun:
Lee Jung Hyun (born February 7, 1980) is a South Korean pop singer and actress under AVA Films & Entertainment (her self-owned company). She is widely known as 'The Techno Queen' as she introduced Techno music to Korea, as well as through Asia. She's also been given the title of 'The Queen of Transformation', due to her unique, new look for each and every comeback. Her Japanese name is Hyony and her English name is AVA. Jung Hyun's fanclub is called Feel2Ya, and the official color is gold.

Lee Jung Hyun's Discography:
Korea
Studio albums:
Let's Go to My Star (1999)
Peace (2000)
Magic to Go to My Star (2001)
I ♡ Natural (2002)
Passion (2004)
Fantastic Girl (2006)
007th (2010)
• TBA (2013)
EPs:
Summer Party (2003)
Avaholic (2009)

Japan
Studio albums:
This is Hyony (2006)
EPs:
WA-come on- (2005)

China
Studio albums:
Love Me (2008)

Please support Lee Jung Hyun by buying a digital or physical copy (or even both) of her albums!

Lee Jung Hyun's Music Videos: (Official only)
CRAZY
SHOW video
Suspicious Man
SHOW video
V
SHOW video

Subscribe to Lee Jung Hyun's official YouTube channel - avafilmsent.
I'm only putting official uploads of MVs, but she has many more! They are easy to find on YouTube.

Fan Wall:
SHOW fans @Riley
@quiane28
@FaceFucked
@Melons
@boa578
@rhythmdivine
@Nova_REMIX
@InLoveWith2NE1
@ojoj12

Have fun!

Park JI Yoon | Tree Of Life
AnamanaInspirit
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 10:24 am

I keep getting fooled with my eyes and they just put Kim Hyun Joong immediately O.O

FT Island & 100% & Steeze
Riley
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:16 pm

Lee Jung Hyun for Style H Magazine.

FaceFucked
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:18 pm

I have her 007 album. It's amaazing <3

What other albums you suggest?

Riley
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:20 pm

Teaser images for 'V'.

Riley
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:22 pm

FaceFucked wrote:I have her 007 album. It's amaazing <3

Her 007th album rocks! I have it too <3
All of her albums are really great to be honest. But for something that's somewhat similar to 007th, I'd suggest Fantastic Girl.

Riley
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:31 pm

Dates for Lee Jung Hyun's comeback.

July 1 - MV Filming
July 11 - Teaser Photos Release
July 15 - MV Teaser (Version 1)
July 18 - MV Teaser (Version 2)
July 22 - MV Release + Comeback Showcase
July 25 - Mnet M! Countdown
July 26 - KBS Music Bank
July 27 - MBC Music Core
July 28 - SBS Inkigayo

FaceFucked
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:34 pm

Riley wrote:
FaceFucked wrote:I have her 007 album. It's amaazing <3

Her 007th album rocks! I have it too <3
All of her albums are really great to be honest. But for something that's somewhat similar to 007th, I'd suggest Fantastic Girl.

Okay, I'll listen to that later today and I'll let you know what I think of it :embarassed:

Melons
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:36 pm

Omg @FaceFucked I got into her 007th album too. It's soo fucking amazing, I love Miro II from it!

~Once a Lavely, Always a Lavely~

Riley
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:40 pm

Melons wrote:Omg @FaceFucked I got into her 007th album too. It's soo fucking amazing, I love Miro II from it!

Such a great album!

I really wish she had more fans. Most international K-Pop fans have no clue who she is.
I need someone to fanboy/fangirl about her with... T.T

Melons
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:41 pm

Riley wrote:
Melons wrote:Omg @FaceFucked I got into her 007th album too. It's soo fucking amazing, I love Miro II from it!

Such a great album!

I really wish she had more fans. Most international K-Pop fans have no clue who she is.

I actually discovered her from a random download from Jenpoo. I loved the album so much. I should get back into her again :o

Riley
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:44 pm

Melons wrote:
Riley wrote:

Such a great album!

I actually discovered her from a random download from Jenpoo. I loved the album so much. I should get back into her again :o

In 2011 I heard her song "Vogue Girl" in some video with Jo Kwon, but I didn't find out who she was until last year. I finally got into her when I saw her 007th album cover and thought it looked cool. So I checked her out and fell in love <3

Melons
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:46 pm

Riley wrote:
Melons wrote:
Riley wrote:Such a great album!

In 2011 I heard her song "Vogue Girl" in some video with Jo Kwon, but I didn't find out who she was until last year. I finally got into her when I saw her 007th album cover and thought it looked cool. So I checked her out and fell in love <3

Yup. Can't believe that album is sooo good. I wonder what 2013 release will be like :shock:

Riley
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:05 pm

Melons wrote:
Riley wrote:
Melons wrote:I actually discovered her from a random download from Jenpoo. I loved the album so much. I should get back into her again :o

Yup. Can't believe that album is sooo good. I wonder what 2013 release will be like :shock:

All of her albums are actually so flawless and unique, you should listen to some more of them! Hmm, I'm not actually 100% sure. So far, all I know is that the lead single, "V", is a dance/house song.
The album is supposed to be out this summer, so probably in August. The single's coming on the July 22nd though.

Riley
Post Jul 14, 2013 @ 8:45 pm

MV Making Teaser for V.