Back to Top!

Female Artist ⚓ Official Lydia Paek Thread ⚓

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Page 1 of 1
SojuPang
Post May 27, 2013 @ 10:04 pm

⚓ Official Lydia Paek (리디아 백) Thread ⚓

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Name: Lydia Soo Paek
DOB: 3/28/90
Hometown: L.A./Downey
Profession: Dancer/B-Girl, Rapper, Singer, Composer, Producer
Agency: YG Entertainment.

BackGround ☁

-- wrote:Lydia Paek is 23-years-old and has been dancing since the age of fifteen. She calls Los Angeles and Downey home. As a dancer, Lydia got to showcase her talents when she performed with Quest in California.

In high school Lydia also began singing and has had the opportunity to further her career during events such as F.A.P.

She now works in YG Entertainment as a producer + backup dancer. She was introduced through a choreographer of BIGBANG + 2NE1.

Very independent and confident, Lydia continues to strive for achievement and personal fulfillment in her life and draws inspiration from the positive people who support her. She is grateful for the opportunities she has been given and gives credit to God as a source of strength.

Lydia Paek was a dancer in Quest Crew, the only female.

Quest Crew is an American hip-hop dance crew from Los Angeles, California who were declared winners of the third season of America's Best Dance Crew.[1] They made their first few appearances individually on shows like So You Think You Can Dance and at events such as Kollaboration 8 and World of Dance.

Lydia's Talents ☁

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Justin Timberlake - Pusher Love Girl: Covered by Crush & Lydia

BIGBANG - Bad Boy: Covered by Lydia

Cited Works ☁
-- wrote:Park Bom - Don't Cry: co-compose, co-arrangement
2NE1 - UGLY: co-compose
2NE1 - I Love You: co-compose
LEE HI - 1,2,3,4: co-compose, co-arrangement
LEE HI - 바보 (Fool): co-compose
LEE HI - It's Over: co-compose, co-arrangement
LEE HI feat. Jennie Kim - Special: co-compose, co-arrangement
LEE HI - Turn It Up: co-arrangement

Fuck.
I fucking love her.
She's my DP.

:drool:

BuYong
Post May 28, 2013 @ 11:35 am

God, this woman is so gorgeous and talented! Why can't YG just debut her? To much talent there <3

SojuPang
Post May 28, 2013 @ 2:28 pm

BuYong wrote:God, this woman is so gorgeous and talented! Why can't YG just debut her? To much talent there <3

She's a bundle of talent, but I think she knows what she wants. If she wanted to debut as a singer, she could have.
I'm pretty sure everyone in YG knows what she can do, but they respect her choice to stay in the background.

She seems fine being in the background~

Although I totally wish she would debut T.T

GukieLover
Post May 28, 2013 @ 2:30 pm

Bless this thread.

Seungslut
Post May 28, 2013 @ 2:34 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOL TAEYANG'S CHEESY ENGLISH

It's a good bar..No doubt it's good! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm -breathes- MmmmmmmmmmmMMMmmmMM

@3:40

SojuPang
Post May 28, 2013 @ 2:42 pm

Seungslut wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOL TAEYANG'S CHEESY ENGLISH

It's a good bar..No doubt it's good! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm -breathes- MmmmmmmmmmmMMMmmmMM

@3:40

This was the best~! lol

I think Lydia + YB are in cahoots with each other ♥

Page 1 of 1