Back to Top!

Boy Group Official M.I.B Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Post May 22, 2013 @ 8:50 pm

M.I.B (Most Incredible Busters) is a four member South Korean hip hop quartet from Jungle Entertainment. Jungle Entertainment reported that 1.7 million (USD) was invested for the group's debut album since 2009. The album was personally produced and four tracks were part of a solo spin-off to show each member can stand on their own. They released their first album Most Incredible Busters on the 24th of October this year with their debut single G.D.M.

Full Name: Namekawa Yasuo (나메카와야스오)
Date of Birth: March 23rd, 1987
Position: Main Vocalist
Sign: Aries
Height: 177cm
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Composing, surfing, snowboarding, sports, movies, vocal exercises.
Talents: English, guitar, piano
Note: He is not fully Japanese, his father is Japanese and his mother is Korean
Ideal type: as long as you like me I'll like you back, loves it when girls wear their hair to the side (it drives him crazy)
Twitter: Kangnam11

Kangnam Solo Song "Say My Name"

Full Name: Kim Han Kil (김한길)
Date of Birth: July 26th, 1988
Position: Leader, Rapper
Sign: Leo
Height: 178cm
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: Listening to music, writing lyrics, exercise
Ideal type: nice body, has a kind heart, at least 5 yrs difference between the age gap

Solo song "Beautiful Day"

Young Cream

Full Name: Kim Ki Seok (김기석)
Date of Birth: February 14th, 1990
Position: Rapper
Sign: Aquarius
Height: 177cm
Blood Type: AB
Hobbies: Listening to music, writing lyrics, watching movies
Talents: Rapping, beatboxing
Ideal type: has to have something in common, nice body
Twitter: youngcream0214

Cream Solo Song "Do You Like Me"

Full Name: Sim Jong Su (심종수)Date of Birth: February 27th, 1991
Position: Rapper, Vocalist
Sign: Pisces
Height: 185cm
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Writing rap lyrics, watching movies
Talents: Rapping, writing lyrics

Sims Solo Song "Hands Up"

As part of a spin-off style showcase, each member released the music video of their solo song. Starting with 5zic's "Beautiful Day" on October 6 and ending with Kang Nam's "Say My Name" on October 17. Before their debut performance on M! Countdown, they performed at the Muse Live at Music Hall to showcase their album.

On October 26, they made their debut on M! Countdownwith the song "G.D.M" (Girls, Drinks, Money).

Dorm Accident and Comeback postponed

On April 4, 2012, a fire broke out in the band's dorm. During the fire, two stylists were wounded, one of whom was killed immediately while the one other died in the hospital after regaining consciousness. As such, their comeback activities were postponed for nearly two months until the release of Illusion, their EP mini album on May 30.

"So Its Only Hard For Me"

Most Incredible Busters
1. Men Comin'
2. 모두다뻔해
3. G.D.M
4. Complicated
5. Beautiful Day (Feat. BEE)
6. Do U Like Me
7. Hands Up
8. Say My Name
9. Who Am I
10.My Way
11.Who's Next

1. Dutch Pay (Feat. Hafsa)
2. So It's Only Hard For Me
3. Celebrate (Feat. T – Yoon Mi Rae)
4. Celebrate (Konrad OldMoney Remix) (Feat. T – Yoon Mi Rae)
5. Celebrate (Dubstep Remix) (Feat. TEM)
6. G.D.M (Konrad OldMoney Remix) (Feat. Tiger JK, Bizzy)
7. Falling Blossoms

Money In the Building
1. Money In The Building
2. Nod Along!
3. Hello Goodbye feat. t (Yoon Mi Rae)
4. Mess feat. MFBTY
5. M.I.B Is Coming

"Beautiful Day" - 5Zic featuring BEE
"Do U Like Me" - Cream
"Hands Up" - SIMS
"Say My Name" - Kang Nam
"Girls, Drinks, Money"
"So It's Only Hard For Me"
"Nod Along"

M.I.B. Official Website:
M.I.B on Daum café:
M.I.B on facebook:
M.I.B on youtube:

M.I.B Nod Along MV

cr:ohsoshay on allkpop

Post May 22, 2013 @ 8:53 pm

This video is so cool <3

Post May 22, 2013 @ 11:51 pm

Official Twitter updates from 17th May, 2013

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:05 am

MIB Album release party photos

cr: cakecokecake

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:09 am

More MIB album release party photos

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:17 am

Fancams for MIB Album release party... earphones/headphones off :D

MIB Album Release Party Money In The Building - Intro

MIB Album Release Party Money In The Building - 낙화 (落花)

MIB Album Release Party Money In The Building - Second Part

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:17 am

MIB Album release party fancams

MIB Album Release Party Money In The Building - Cream Ver.

MIB Album Release Party Money In The Building - Kangnam Ver.

MIB Album Release Party Money In The Building - 5Zic Ver.

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:18 am

MIB Album release party fancams

MIB Album Release Party Money In The Building - SIMS Ver.

MIB Album Release Party Money In The Building - Freestyle Rap

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:19 am

M.I.B~Nod Along!@1080P Music Core Live Performance

韓ON!ファイティング!! M.I.B cut

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:22 am

5Zic twitter

Kangnam11 twitter

cr:dayoungcream- fan twitter

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:27 am

MIB on Arirang radio- SoundK

Summary of radio interview

cr: Singapore Busterz ‏@MIB_SG 21 May
This is the time to know more about M.I.B! Head on to - to listen to Arirang "Sound K"!

[ON AIR] Talking about who compose "Nod Along"

[ON AIR] @youngcream0214 @SIMS9102 name are similar! Both are related to MONEY!!!! :D

[ON AIR] Kangnam as you know, Kang - Strong Nam(ja) - Man = Strong man

[ON AIR] @5zic He chose 5zic = OHZIC from his real name as well. Han - One, Gil - One way. The same as Oh-Zic as well!

«#MIBFacts» Kangnam has dated the most out of all the members.

cr:MIB Germany

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:30 am

M.I.B completely sell out the 500 seats to their first solo concert!

The M.I.B boys recently held their first solo concert 'Album Release Party [Money In the Building]', and it was one of the best hip-hop parties ever!

The concert started with M.I.B's own version of Drunken Tiger's 'Monster', where they freestyled to the beat, delighting the 500 fans who attended. Gangnam tried out a rapping part in the video even though he's usually the vocal, and he pulled it off perfectly!

The concert opened with "Money In the Building", and continued on to "Who's Next", "Everyone is Obvious", "Dutch Pay", "Who Am I", and "Falling Blossoms". The boys were even more sincere than usual for their performance of "Falling Blossoms" because it was the most meaningful song to them.

Of course, they also all had their solo stages as well, and then continued onto other songs such as "Hello Goodbye", "Celebrate", and "Nod Along!". The boys were true masters of the stage, sweeping all across it with ease. The concert also included self-video cameras of the boys thanking their fans.

The concert ended with Drunken Tiger's "I Want You", but of course the crowd responded with their own I Want You (back for an encore) and they returned back on stage to perform their debut "G.D.M". The audience never got tired jumping up and down crazily for the hip-hop party, and M.I.B sprayed water all over their audience as fanservice.

M.I.B said, "This was the first solo concert that we were the main feature, so we were nervous. We're thankful that so many people came to jump and enjoy the concert with M.I.B. From here, we're going to prepare more stages and plan to have a regular frequency of concerts."

The concert lasted 1.5 hours, and the boys spent the entire month preparing for it! They'll be next going to Singapore on May 24. It won't for their own headlining concert, but for 'MUSIC MATTERS'. This is a great honor for them as they're the first Korean group to be invited 2 years in a row!

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:31 am

youngcream0214 twitter

sims9102 twitter

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:33 am

MIB at Singapore airport for Music Matters

Post May 23, 2013 @ 12:45 am

Music Matters Live Festival Schedule

Live stream link

Press conference pics

Press conf summarycr:Kavenyou, sokoreal, dinoseoul

Kangnam says he likes cute girls & the others helped him answer "morning cute, night sexy!" #MML13

The other members revealed that Kangnam is a "secret man" who doesn't reveal himself much to the other members! #MML13

The variety show that M.I.B wishes to appear on the most is Infinity Challenge! #MML13

MIB is excited for their upcoming fanmeeting and their most favourite thing is singapore is chilli crab!

M.I.B just promoted their fan meeting that will be taking place tomorrow! #MML13

This time round, M.I.B's set time will be longer as compared to last year & they will perform new songs tomorrow too!

When 5Zic said he liked a girl with a beautiful mind, the other members started laughing and saying "Liar! Liar!" #MML13

Kangnam about SIMS: He is youngest member! Surprise huh? #MML13

Cream's ideal type is that they share the same mindset, and it'll be good if she's cute too! #MML13

MIB Sims likes girls who plays the guitar!

MIB's 5zic like girls with a beautiful mind!

MIB's Kangnam likes girls who are cute in the morning and sexy at night!