Useung [14] (11%)
Red [22] (17%)
Haru [16] (13%)
T.O [23] (18%)
Jerry [22] (17%)
Total votes : 128
Aurialle
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:18 pm

{Note from Auri: the post below the brackets was made by Cyangelci; I'll be working on slight reformats... eventually, and will update the pictures once photoshoots from their comeback come out ^-^}

W̷̡e̶̸l̶̨̕͜c̡͝͠o͡͏͡͏́m̢̧͝ȩ̴͜͟͟ ̧̧͘͡͡T̴̡͜͝o͘͞ ̀O͘u͏̷̛͢͟ŗ ҉̶́L̢͢͟a̡͟͠į̶r̸͜͞

Band Name: M.pire 엠파이어 [pronounced as 'empire']
Debut Date: August 1, 2013 (M'Countdown)
Pre-debut/Debut Song: 너랑 친구 못해 (We Can't Be Friends)
Agency/Label: 벤자민 엔터테인먼트 (Benjamin Entertainment), CMG Chorok Stars & KT Music
Fandom Name: 뮤즈 (MUSE)

M.pire stands for MUSIC VAMPIRE. Instead of needing blood to live, music is their only source of living. MUSE on the other hand stands for Mind, Understand, Special and Encourage. MUSE understands M.pire and encourages them to be a special kind of group.

SHOW Additional Information Official Sites

Benjamin Entertainment

YouTube Channel

CMG

Facebook
Official Site
Twitter
YouTube Channel

M.pire

Fan Cafe
> click here to see a tutorial of the fan cafe and how to level up <
Facebook
Japan Facebook
M.pire's CEO/Manager Twitter
M.pire Staff's Twitter
M.pire's Twitter
Me2Day
Weibo

Other

1st International Forum
Generasia
Jpopasia
Wikipedia

Fan Mail Address

Credits goes to mpireboys at Tumblr for info.

Here is the current address to send fanmail to M.Pire.

Korean:

벤자민 엔터테인먼트, 엠파이어
서울특별시 강남구 대치동914번지 지하1층, 135-843

International with hangul:

BENJAMIN ENT, M.PIRE 엠파이어
강남구 대치동914 지하1층
Seoul, South Korea 135-843

International romanized:

BENJAMIN ENT, M.PIRE
Gangnam-gu, Daechi-dong, 914, B1
Seoul, South Korea 135-843

If you are unsure about how to write the address, you can find pointers on Google. You can also put both the Korean and International address on your package/letter to make sure it will reach them. A printed version of the address is advised if you aren’t comfortable writing the hangul by hand.

SHOW History Before M.pire became M.pire they went through a series of member changes and past activities over the years.

On August 2011, Taehee and Useung debuted in a ballad trio called 'BB.Boys' under Gilstar Entertainment. Useung was originally called 'Jino' and the three members Taehee, Jino and Siwoo debuted with their 1st mini album 'BEST OF BEST'. 'We'll Be Okay' featuring G.NA was their debut title off the album.

A few months later, the boys activities started to come to a halt and fans knew something was wrong. Through Twitter Taehee, Jino and Siwoo always kept fans up to date with their normal lifestyles but never mentioned a comeback. Siwoo was mostly seen with a friend name Hyunjun (who is now known as Haru). It wasn't until 2012 when Taehee admitted via Twitter that BB.Boys will no longer continue promoting together and he promised to come back with a new look. With that said, in the new 2012 year we found out Taehee and Jino left Gilstar Entertainment to join Benjamin Entertainment, however Siwoo went on a different direction to which is still unknown. Judging from his latest tweets it seems like he has no interest in living the idol life any time soon.

Now that Jino and Taehee changed agencies new reports were coming in rumoring a new boy group from this new company. Siwoo's friend Hyunjun was also rumored to be in the new group along with Taehee, Jino and new member eKang.

Left to Right - eKang, Hyunjun, Taehee & Jino

Credit to mpireboys @ Tumblr for putting the pictures together.

Nothing official was released of this supposedly new group but the constant tweet messages of each of the boy's Twitters gave fans some ideas of a new group forming. Then Youngseo (who is now called Jerry) was added to the group to make it more obvious of a upcoming debut.

Top Row: eKang & Hyunjun
Middle: Taehee
Bottom Row: Youngseo & Jino

With Youngseo now added to the group, the boys revealed that they moved into a new dorm together and had their own practice room. Youngseo then surprised us with a cover video of eKang rapping and a mysterious person singing who turned out to be new member Kangon.

Kangon was originally a member of M.PEROR who debuted back in 2011 but the group has been on hiatus since then. Sadly as months passed, eKang was becoming less and less active with the new forming group and fans knew he wasn't part of the group anymore as the current members were practicing hard every day for their 'unannounced' debut without him.

On May 1st, 2013 Benjamin Entertainment finally gave news on the boys group name, M.pire and the meaning behind it along with their first pre-debut gig on Dream Concert (May 11th) as a six member group (it was also stated their debut would be in June). The members even had their stage name chosen at this point. However we only knew 5 members were present so that led fans in awe trying to figure out who was the 6th member. Then this picture was released. The new member turned out to be Guojin (also known as Red).

Left to Right - Red, Jerry, Kangon, Taehee, Useung & Haru

Now the boys were set to make their first performance as a group at Dream Concert on May 11th, 2013. A introduction was also added to introduce the members.

However a few weeks later, it was stated Kangon was leaving the group for unknown reasons and ended back with his old group M.PEROR. Currently Kangon is serving his enlistment and his original group is preparing for a comeback later on in the year. Because of the sudden member withdrawal their official debut was pushed back and they had to find another member which is where T.O comes in.
Finally on August 1st, 2013, M.pire had their official debut on M!Countdown with 'We Can't Be Friends'.

On October 16th, 2013, Lumin was added to the group to complete the 7. Lumin was originally from F.CUZ but left due to contract issues.

❀ Members ❀

태희
[teh~he]
Full Name: Lee Tae Hee 이태희 [e~teh~he]
Nickname: Prince Taehee, Taepeu (short for Prince Taehee)
Date Of Birth: August 24, 1989

Birthplace: Incheon
Position: Leader & Lead Vocalist
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Blood Type: B
Instagram
Twitter

------

유승
[you~soon]
Full Name: Seo Young Hoon 서영훈 [so~young~hoon]

Date Of Birth: January 26, 1990
Birthplace: Seoul
Position: Main Rapper & Vocalist
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Blood Type: A
Twitter

------

루민
[loo~mean]
Full Name: Lee Seung Hyun 이승현 [e~soon~hyawn, 'hyawn' is pronounced by adding a slight 'H' sound to the beginning of 'yawn']

Date Of Birth: March 20, 1990
Position: Main Vocalist
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Education: Palos Verdes Peninsula High School (USA); Anyang Foreign Language High School; Dong Seoul College Dept. of Applied Music
Instagram
Twitter

------

레드
[led~do]
Full Name: Gou Jin 国进 [gwuh~jean]

Date Of Birth: December 4, 1991
Birthplace: China
Position: Sub-Vocalist & Visual
Height: 183 cm
Blood Type: O
Education: Konkuk University
Twitter
Weibo

------

하루
[ha~roo]
Full Name: Oh Hyun Jun 오현준[oh~hyawn~june]
Nickname: Jjunjjun

Date Of Birth: December 26, 1991
Position: Sub-Vocalist
Height: 181 cm
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube Channel

------

티오
[tee~oh]
Full Name: Go Hyun Woo 고현우 [koh~hyawn~ooo]

Date Of Birth: June 3, 1992
Birthplace: Seoul
Position: Main Vocalist
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 61 kg
Blood Type: O
Twitter

------

제리
[jeh~ree]
Full Name: Moon Young Seo 문영서 [moon~young~so]

Date Of Birth: September 15, 1994
Birthplace: Jeonbuk, Jeonju
Position: Lead Rapper & Maknae
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 54 kg
Blood Type: B
Twitter
YouTube Channel

SHOW Former Members Who Never Made It To Debut eKang 이강

Full Name: Lee Kang 이강 [ee~kang]
Date Of Birth: January 3, 1992 (this birth date may be wrong due to the multiple birth dates he has another his name)
Former Position: Lead Rapper

Facts

- eKang was not replaced by anyone because he silently left the group before Kangon, Red and T.O were placed.
- He is currently practicing to debut in a new group, no official name yet.

Kangon 강온

Full Name: Jang Hyeon 장현 [chang~hyawn]
Date Of Birth: April 15, 1989
Former Position: Main Vocalist

Facts

- He was originally a member of M.PEROR who had just disbanded when he went back to his group.
- Kangon was only added in M.pire for a few months until his contract was terminated for unknown reasons.
- He was replaced by T.O after his departure in M.pire.
- He is currently serving his enlistment.

SHOW Videography 2013

T.O's 1st Solo Single & OST '거짓말 (Lie)' MV [2013]
T.O's 1st Solo Single & OST '거짓말 (Lie)' Teaser [2013]
'까딱까딱 (I'm Better)' MV [2013]
'까딱까딱 (I'm Better)' Teaser [2013]
'On my mind' Snippet [2013]
'너랑친구못해 (We Can't Be Friends)' MV [2013]
'너랑친구못해 (We Can't Be Friends)' Teaser [2013]

2009 - 2011

Note: The following links are past projects from some of the members.

- 우리 잘 될 거 같아 (We'll Be Okay) [Taehee & Useung (BB.Boys era)] [2011]
- 미드나잇 선 (Midnight Sun) [Lumin (F.CUZ era)] (2010)
- 지기 (Jiggy, Version 2) [Lumin (F.CUZ era)] (2010)
- 지기 (Jiggy) [Lumin (F.CUZ era)] (2010)
- Last Christmas [Haru] (2009)
- Love Me [Haru] (2009)
- 라라라 (La, La, La) [Haru] (2009)

SHOW Discography
1st Solo Single: 거짓말 (Lie)
Artist: T.O
Released Date: December 30th, 2013

Tracklist

1. 거짓말 (Lie)
2. 거짓말 (Inst.)

This song is also part of the drama (Jerry and T.O cameo in) 'Unemployed Romance' as a OST.

------

Mini Album: New Born
Artist: M.pire
Released Date: October 30th, 2013

Tracklist

1. 까딱까딱 (I'm Better) < title
2. On my mind
3. 너랑 친구 못해 (We Can't Be Friends)
4. 까딱까딱 (Inst.)
5. On my mind (Inst.)
6. 너랑 친구 못해 (Inst.)

On my mind was composed by JYJ's Jaejoong and our very own Useung wrote the rap lyrics. Also this version of 'We Can't Be Friends' features Lumin since he was already added to the group at this point.

------

Debut Digital Single: Carpe Dieum
Artist: M.pire
Released Date: August 1st, 2013

Tracklist

1. 너랑 친구 못해 (We Can't Be Friends)
2. 너랑 친구 못해 (Inst.)

M.pire's debut single. Carpe dieum was released as a digital and Lumin was not added to the group at this time so his voice is not heard.

============================

Other...

Note: The following albums are some of Taehee's, Useung's and Lumin's past groups and solo work. I will not add any information for the albums below but you can click on each picture for more information.

SHOW Accomplishments Appointed Ambassadors

M.Pire Becomes a Public Ambassador!

On December 26th, 2013, ‘Continuity of Charity Show 2014 was held at the Riverside hotel, Seoul. M.Pire members are posing for picture. [by Sunghee Park]
On that day, M.pire was appointed as public ambassador of Korean Disaster Relief.(photo by bntnews DB)

Source: BNTNews (http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=8516)
Shared by: M.PIRE World @ Facebook & M.pire's International Forum

Please take out with full credits.

Awards

M.Pire Awarded by Hawaii International Music Award Festival

[by Cho Suyoun]

New boy group M.Pire WAS awarded ‘Rising Star’ by the 1st Hawaii International Music Award Festival.

On November 23 and 24, the 1st Hawaii International Music Award Festival (HIMAF) was held in Hawaii. This award was hosted by Hawaii Tourism Administration and state government and its purpose was to integrate all ethnic groups by music.

Among all categories, Korea’s cometary group M.Pire was given ‘Rising Star’ award as the group was proved to be Asia’s new leading K-Pop star. M.Pire made a debut in this year and has continued its activity by presenting two hit songs ‘We can’t be friends’ and ‘I’m better.’

M.Pire is known to be a mixture of members that were all raised in different environments and has been noticed by many music fans for showing charismatic performance and singing ability.

(photo by Chorok Stars Entertainment)

Parts unrelated to M.Pire were omitted!

Source: BNTnews UK (http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=8097)

Shared by: M.Pire World @ Facebook & M.pire's International Forum

Please take out with full credits.

------

M.pire receives 'Rookie of the Year' award at the Korean Wave Industry Awards on December 6th, 2013!

------

On January 17th, 2014, M.pire snatches their 3rd win at the Asia Model Awards for 'Rookie of the Year'!

Credits to Wstarnews.

SHOW Appearances Dramas

- Unemployed Romance 실업급여 로맨스 (T.O & Jerry [cameo, ep. 2]) [2013]
- MBC, Hundred Year Inheritance 백년의 유산 (Useung [appears in ep. 25 and so on]) [2013]
- tvN, Twelve Men In A Year 일년에 열두 남자 (Taehee, Useung & Haru [cameo, ep. 7]) [2011]

Interviews

- HanLove Interview [2013 & 2014]
- Arirang TV, Pops In Seoul: Secret Box [2013]
- Arirang Radio, K-Poppin [2013] (note: they had one for their debut and another one for 'I'm Better' comeback)

Specials

- Channel A, Star Family Song 스타 패밀리송 [2013]
- MBC, 2013 Idol Star Athletics Archery Championship 아이돌 스타 육상 양궁 선수권 대회 (Chuseok Special, Red)
[2013]

Variety Shows

- MNET, Idol Battle [2014]
- Arirang TV, After School Club [2014]
- DMBTv, SHOW KPOP [2013]
- KBS2, Let's Go Dream Team Season 2 출발 드림팀 시즌 (Jerry [ep. 202, 204 - 206, 215-219]) [2013]
- Olive TV, The Olive Show (Taehee & Useung) [2011]
- KBS2, Let's Go Dream Team Season 2 출발 드림팀 시즌 (Taehee [ep. 96]) [2011]
- tnV, Real Story - Foreigner Idol Secret (Red) [2010]

Our award we got from KPS for best representing our fandom. <3

SHOW Muse Note: Here are our members, I will make sure to tag you all on future updates. ^^
@Augustine
@Aurialle
@AussiEXOtic
@BabyPandaHat
@Bambified
@brelyn
@CatGeneration
@cyangelci
@happy_green_tea
@hissana
@Imperfection_xoxo19
@KPMs-LD
@kpopmuse
@PanicInParadise
@Serara
@stargenx
@suvizzz
@ygluesh

Note: On the first post below is M.pire's schedule activities, check it out daily for newly posted activities.

We live through music, that's our blood.....

Special thanks to mpireboys, M.pire's International Forum, Wikipedia and our very own thread for the provided information. <3

2NE1☆GLAM☆Mamamoo☆
BIGBANG☆SHINee☆Epik High☆EXO☆VIXXM.pire☆U-Kiss☆Infinite☆
☆And singing robots (Vocaloid, UTAU, Steam Powered Giraffe)☆
☆tumblr: caseytovel☆ask.fm: aurialle☆
cyangelci
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:38 pm

If you want to keep up with M.pire's schedule dates click here. ^^

nugu
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:32 pm

Thanks for introducing me to this group. They have potential. I like the vibe. Too bad the blonde guy quit he was cute and had a nice voice. But I like the other blonde. I'll try to learn the members soon.

cyangelci
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:36 pm

nugu wrote:Thanks for introducing me to this group. They have potential. I like the vibe. Too bad the blonde guy quit he was cute and had a nice voice. But I like the other blonde. I'll try to learn the members soon.

I should thank you for taking a look at them. I will try to update as much as possible here. I actually have this thread on another site where I literally update everything there. I was bumped out Kangon (the half blond) left but anyway the boys are really loveable dorks especially Taehee and Red. xD

nugu
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:37 pm

cyangelci wrote:
nugu wrote:Thanks for introducing me to this group. They have potential. I like the vibe. Too bad the blonde guy quit he was cute and had a nice voice. But I like the other blonde. I'll try to learn the members soon.

I should thank you for taking a look at them. I will try to update as much as possible here. I actually have this thread on another site where I literally update everything there. I was bumped out Kangon (the half blond) left but anyway the boys are really loveable dorks especially Taehee and Red. xD

I have a question. The Blonde one in your sig in the middle. What is his name and is he still in the group?

cyangelci
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

News

M.pire has gain a new member in place of Kangon, there is still no details on the new member but when more information is revealed I will let you all know.

cyangelci
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:40 pm

nugu wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

I have a question. The Blonde one in your sig in the middle. What is his name and is he still in the group?

You mean the guy who is looking at the camera? If you are talking about him, that is Leader Taehee and yes he is still in the group and he hair was actually grey there. ^^

I will add more pictures don't worry.

nugu
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:42 pm

cyangelci wrote:
nugu wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

You mean the guy who is looking at the camera? If you are talking about him, that is Leader Taehee and yes he is still in the group and he hair was actually grey there. ^^

Yeah him. I like his voice. He might be my bias. Not sure yet. I want to see them on variety so I can see more personality.

cyangelci
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:43 pm

For those who are interested in Red. Here is a pre-debut video of him back in 2010 I believe.

cyangelci
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:45 pm

nugu wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
nugu wrote:I have a question. The Blonde one in your sig in the middle. What is his name and is he still in the group?

Yeah him. I like his voice. He might be my bias. Not sure yet. I want to see them on variety so I can see more personality.

Hehehe he is my bias, one of my ultimate kpop biases. I love him to death. He was a former member of BB.Boys along with another M.pire member. I will add some videos pertaining to variety shows/fancams and other random videos so you can see. ^^

nugu
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:46 pm

cyangelci wrote:
nugu wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

Hehehe he is my bias, one of my ultimate kpop biases. I love him to death. He was a former member of BB.Boys along with another M.pire member. I will add some videos pertaining to variety shows/fancams and other random videos so you can see. ^^

Ok thanks. I can't wait to see more. I followed that tumblr you posted.

cyangelci
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:50 pm

Dream Concert Selcas

cyangelci
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:52 pm

nugu wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
nugu wrote:Yeah him. I like his voice. He might be my bias. Not sure yet. I want to see them on variety so I can see more personality.

mpireboys Tumblr is always updating new things everyday so you will be even more up to date with them. ^^ If you have Twitter, you can follow the boys and get to know their dorky selves. As of right now, they just added a new member but no further information about him.

nugu
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:52 pm

cyangelci wrote:
nugu wrote:
cyangelci wrote:

mpireboys Tumblr is always updating new things everyday so you will be even more up to date with them. ^^ If you have Twitter, you can follow the boys and get to know their dorky selves. As of right now, they just added a new member but no further information about him.

Yeah I just followed the twitters too.

cyangelci
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:56 pm

nugu wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
nugu wrote:Ok thanks. I can't wait to see more. I followed that tumblr you posted.

Yeah I just followed the twitters too.

Yay! ^^ As of right now, I'm calling us fans 'Vampire'. It suits their name concept. ^^