Back to Top!

Boy Group Official N-SONIC (엔소닉) Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Poll: Who Is Your Bias?
J.Heart [4] (16%)
Sihoo [4] (16%)
Byeol [5] (20%)
Minkee [5] (20%)
Black J [4] (16%)
Sion [3] (12%)
Total votes : 25
cyangelci
Post Dec 02, 2013 @ 6:00 pm



Profile

Group Name: N-SONIC (엔소닉)
Fandom Name: Super Sonic (슈퍼소닉)
Debut Date: September 1st, 2011 (?)
Debut Song: Super Boy
Agency: C2K Entertainment



SHOW History N-SONIC is a 6 member group under C2K Entertainment who debuted with 'Super Boy'. The 'N' in N-SONIC stands for 'Neo' which means 'new'. However this group went through many lineup changes throughout the years. In 2010, N-SONIC was only a 5 member group containing J.Heart, Byeol, Black J (he was the maknae at the time), Eunho and Jonguk. After debut, the boys went on a big hiatus. During this hiatus Jonguk and Eunho left the group to pursue other goals. Around 2012, 4 new members were added to the group to complete the 7. Minkee, Zion (the newest maknae), Sihoo and Yunjun were the new members. The comeback for 'Lie' was the debut for the new members. In early 2013, Yunjun was slowly disappearing from the group. He didn't participate in a lot of activities and turns out that he was not in a good condition. Because of this he had to leave the group which leaves N-SONIC as a 6 member group.


SHOW Official Sites Ameblo Blog (Japan)
Fan Cafe
> click here for leveling up totorial <
Fan Staff's Twitter

C2K

Facebook
CEO's Twitter
Twitter
Twitter (Japan)
YouTube Channel
YouTube Channel (Japan)

N-SONIC

Facebook
Former YouTube Channel
Twitter
Twitter (Japan)
YouTube Channel
YouTube Channel (Japan)


Members

Note: Credits to fynsonic at Tumblr for the following information. ^^



J.Heart (제이하트)



Full Name: Kwon Jae Hwan (권재환)
Date of Birth: March 4, 1987
Position: Leader & Vocalist
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Blood Type: A
Education: Yongin University (Dance)
Skills: Sports, Rap, Dancing, Singing, Beatboxing & Piano
Cyworld
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube Channel

SHOW Facts - Once won 1st place in SM Entertainment’s National Youths Best Contest in the dance category.
- Won 3rd place at the Ministry of Culture Director’s Cup National Circle All-Stars Tournament.
- Won an award of excellence at the Seongnam Youths Training Centre Dance Recital Contest.
- Won an award of excellence at the Bundang Jeonja Youths Training Centre Dance Recital Contest.
- Won the Ace Award at the Samseong Coex Dance Parade.
- Was a trainee on SM.
- Danced in Chang-Ang University’s Musical “The Nutcracker”.
- Composed/wrote the intro track to We Are Super Boys.
- Performed as a dancer in “Carmen” by Kim Sankyung’s Opera Troupe.
- Was leader of the Bundang Dance Team “Dig It”.



Sihoo (시후)



Full Name: Ham Si Hoo (함시후)
Date of Birth: April 5, 1989
Position: Vocalist
Height: 177 cm
Weight: TBA
Blood Type: AB
Education: Kwangshin High School
Twitter

SHOW Facts - Fan of Stitch
- Friends with Minkee since approx. 2008.
- The boys call him “Sipoo” (시푸) often.



Byeol (별)



Full Name: Choi Byeol (최별)
Date of Birth: August 17, 1989
Position: Vocalist
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 61 kg
Blood Type: A
Education: Chugye University (Arts Applied Music)
Skills: Dancing & Piano
Cyworld
Twitter

SHOW Facts - Was a monthly guest on MBC Radio’s “Starry night”.
- Was an active member of Kwangju’s Migliore Dance Team.
- Was in the “High Teen Musical” musical.
- Did advertisements for LG UPLUS and Galaxy Tab.
- He introduces himself as his full name “Choi Byeol” most of the time. Though, his signature says “Star” which is the English translation of the word “byeol” (별).



Minkee (민기)


Full Name: Jun Min Kee (전민기)
Date of Birth: July 12, 1990
Position: Vocalist
Height: 176 cm
Weight: TBA
Blood Type: B
Skills: Japanese
Cyworld
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube Channel

SHOW Facts - Friends with Sihoo since approx. 2008
- Was member of DEF Dance Team (or still is?).
- Won 2nd place at a 2004 Youths Festival.



Black J (블랙제이)



Full Name: Lee Bong Jun (이봉준)
Date of Birth: October 9, 1992
Position: Rapper
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Blood Type: B
Education: Young Dong University (Visual Design)
Skills: Dancing, Beatboxing, Sports & Rap
Cyworld
Twitter

SHOW Facts - Trained for 7 years with their company.
- Was part of the CCM dance team “People of God”.
- Performed on the main stage of the Tacheon Festival.
- Performed many times at the Gangnam and Gyeonggi Festivals and Events.
- Participated in various CD recordings as a beatboxer.
- His stage name is “Black J” and generally he introduces himself as such, but often the other members refer to him as “Bongjun”.



Zion/Sion (시온)



Full Name: Lee Hang Seok (이항석)
Date of Birth: July 21, 1993
Position: Vocalist & Maknae
Height: 179 cm
Blood Type: AB
Education: Jinju Foreign Language High School
Twitter

SHOW Facts - Trained with Cube, JSTAR and B2M Entertainment.
- Passed audition stages at JYP & DSP.
- Was student at Climix Academy.



SHOW Former Members Eunho (은호)



Full Name: Eun Ho (은호)
Date of Birth: May 30, 1989
Former Position: Vocalist
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Blood Type: A
Skills: Dancing & Singing
Twitter


Jonguk (종욱)



Full Name: Park Jong Uk (박종욱)
Date of Birth: February 26, 1990
Former Position: Vocalist
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Blood Type: A
Skills: Acting, sleep talking, modeling and speaking Chinese.
Twitter

Yunjun (연준)



Full Name: Kim Dong Hyun (김동현)
Date of Birth: April 23, 1993
Former Position: Rapper
Height: 180 cm
Blood Type: B






SHOW Teasers







SHOW Music Videos




SHOW Discography Note: Click on the pictures, they will take you to the album info and more.

Mini Albums




Single




SHOW Appearances -Coming Soon-


SHOW Super Sonic This section will contain all Super Sonics who will be tagged on important posts of the boys.

@AussiEXOtic
@Bambified
@CatGeneration


Note: All of their activities/schedule is posted below. Please check it. ^^ And thank you for reading. <3


cyangelci
Post Dec 02, 2013 @ 6:01 pm

Activities

Note: Since I made this thread a bit late, all of their activities from here on out will be posted. Please check daily. :)

January

- Departing From South Korea to Malaysia, January 15, 2014
- Attending Premium Gala Show 'Ah Ben 2' in Malaysia, January 16, 2014


cyangelci
Post Dec 02, 2013 @ 6:21 pm

Loving the N-SONIC & M.pire interaction!!!





cyangelci
Post Dec 02, 2013 @ 6:22 pm

Forever missing Yunjun. T.T


Bambified
Post Dec 02, 2013 @ 8:53 pm

cyangelci wrote:@Bambified here you go honey. ^^ I may edit this section for their schedules/activities later on. :)


Yay!! But my Super Boy feels started going crazy. Now I have to go listen to that song :lol:

cyangelci
Post Dec 03, 2013 @ 10:42 am

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:@Bambified here you go honey. ^^ I may edit this section for their schedules/activities later on. :)


Yay!! But my Super Boy feels started going crazy. Now I have to go listen to that song :lol:


xD I cannot bring myself to watch the video because of my bias Youngwook and Eunho. T.T The same for Lie because of Yunjun. T.T


Bambified
Post Dec 03, 2013 @ 1:17 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:@Bambified here you go honey. ^^ I may edit this section for their schedules/activities later on. :)


Yay!! But my Super Boy feels started going crazy. Now I have to go listen to that song :lol:


xD I cannot bring myself to watch the video because of my bias Youngwook and Eunho. T.T The same for Lie because of Yunjun. T.T


That name is a taboo word for me because I get sad every time I see it T.T

But Run & Run is a really good song and I'm glad it was so good, especially since I didn't like Lie.

cyangelci
Post Dec 03, 2013 @ 2:21 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
Yay!! But my Super Boy feels started going crazy. Now I have to go listen to that song :lol:


xD I cannot bring myself to watch the video because of my bias Youngwook and Eunho. T.T The same for Lie because of Yunjun. T.T


That name is a taboo word for me because I get sad every time I see it T.T

But Run & Run is a really good song and I'm glad it was so good, especially since I didn't like Lie.


T.T I hope we don't lose anymore members.




Sihoo is a hardcore diva. xD


Bambified
Post Dec 03, 2013 @ 3:26 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
xD I cannot bring myself to watch the video because of my bias Youngwook and Eunho. T.T The same for Lie because of Yunjun. T.T


That name is a taboo word for me because I get sad every time I see it T.T

But Run & Run is a really good song and I'm glad it was so good, especially since I didn't like Lie.


T.T I hope we don't lose anymore members.




Sihoo is a hardcore diva. xD


Oh my god I want to see Sihoo in a diva contest with Key.

cyangelci
Post Dec 03, 2013 @ 3:45 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
That name is a taboo word for me because I get sad every time I see it T.T

But Run & Run is a really good song and I'm glad it was so good, especially since I didn't like Lie.


T.T I hope we don't lose anymore members.




Sihoo is a hardcore diva. xD


Oh my god I want to see Sihoo in a diva contest with Key.


Don't forget Jokwon. xD No one will make it alive that's for sure. Each diva has attitude. :lol:


Bambified
Post Dec 03, 2013 @ 3:48 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
T.T I hope we don't lose anymore members.




Sihoo is a hardcore diva. xD


Oh my god I want to see Sihoo in a diva contest with Key.


Don't forget Jokwon. xD No one will make it alive that's for sure. Each diva has attitude. :lol:


Might as well add Kwanghee and Brian too while we're at it lol. Oh god I think I would love to see that more than anything.

cyangelci
Post Dec 03, 2013 @ 3:58 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
Oh my god I want to see Sihoo in a diva contest with Key.


Don't forget Jokwon. xD No one will make it alive that's for sure. Each diva has attitude. :lol:


Might as well add Kwanghee and Brian too while we're at it lol. Oh god I think I would love to see that more than anything.


Oh God but Kwanghee can't dance like Key or Jokwon lol. Brian can. xDDD -suddenly thinks of MyDol when Brian paid a visit-


Bambified
Post Dec 03, 2013 @ 4:00 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Don't forget Jokwon. xD No one will make it alive that's for sure. Each diva has attitude. :lol:


Might as well add Kwanghee and Brian too while we're at it lol. Oh god I think I would love to see that more than anything.


Oh God but Kwanghee can't dance like Key or Jokwon lol. Brian can. xDDD -suddenly thinks of MyDol when Brian paid a visit-


I haven't seen MyDol but you say Brian is in it and it makes me want to watch it so bad.

cyangelci
Post Dec 03, 2013 @ 4:03 pm

Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
Might as well add Kwanghee and Brian too while we're at it lol. Oh god I think I would love to see that more than anything.


Oh God but Kwanghee can't dance like Key or Jokwon lol. Brian can. xDDD -suddenly thinks of MyDol when Brian paid a visit-


I haven't seen MyDol but you say Brian is in it and it makes me want to watch it so bad.


It was just one episode and he was being diva in that one. xD I wish N-SONIC had their own show. T.T It will definitely help them gain fans.


Bambified
Post Dec 03, 2013 @ 4:09 pm

cyangelci wrote:
Bambified wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Oh God but Kwanghee can't dance like Key or Jokwon lol. Brian can. xDDD -suddenly thinks of MyDol when Brian paid a visit-


I haven't seen MyDol but you say Brian is in it and it makes me want to watch it so bad.


It was just one episode and he was being diva in that one. xD I wish N-SONIC had their own show. T.T It will definitely help them gain fans.


I can always see his divaness on Oh My School (I wish that show was still airing) and Happy Together. N-SONIC really does need their own show or at least do what VIXX do with their VIXX TV.