Back to Top!

Official NHM Girls Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
funnyguy69
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:06 pm

Obviously this isn't going to be their name but I'll request to have it changed or w.e once the group debuts.

Paran and U-Kiss's company, NH Media, are debuting a girl group probably. If they aren't then they have a buttload of girl trainees just sitting at their company for no reason.
Their name is rumored to start with an 'S' and they are also rumored to debut in the second half of 2013 but maybe not because the members have said that they don't know when they'll debut. There are probably seven members but I only know of four so idrk. The maknae is supposed to be a 97'er and the oldest is supposed to be a 91'er.

It's really hard to find info on them so don't beat me if some of this info is wrong.

This is Youjung

Birthday: May 31, 1994
She has a boyfriend who is an ulzzang.
She was in uBEAT's MV and U-Kiss's Distance PV.

This is Yul.

She rapped in Kevin's solo song on U-Kiss's Collage album.
She was in U-Kiss's Standing Still MV and Inside of Me PV.
Word on the street is that she has a boyfriend so hopefully it isn't one of the U-Kiss members.

This is Una.

I think she's the oldest because she's supposed to graduate university in 2014.

This is Keongbin.

There are also rumors floating around that there are two other members named Ranyung and Jennifer but really who even knows at this point.
Okay that is all, please support them so that they can support U-Kiss.

kurumi
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:09 pm

where did you get all this info? :o i could barely find anything on them
kind of hope they flop

u-gay
damianb
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:09 pm

WHY ?

UKISS is still irrelevant in S.Korea. What's the point of debuting a girl group ?
Also didn't some other company join NH Media ?

funnyguy69
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:12 pm

damianb wrote:WHY ?

UKISS is still irrelevant in S.Korea. What's the point of debuting a girl group ?

ukiss can't stick around forever, they have to go to the military
imo I think it's a good idea to debut a girl group right now to try and get their name out so nh will have some money makers while ukiss is gone
yeah, it was some entertainment company but I haven't heard anything about it since it happened

kurumi wrote:where did you get all this info? :o i could barely find anything on them
kind of hope they flop

I found their facebooks :)
don't hope they flop! if they do well then that will help ukiss unless nh decides to let ukiss go to focus on them but I hope that doesn't happen

kurumi
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:14 pm

funnyguy69 wrote:

imo I think it's a good idea to debut a girl group right now to try and get their name out so nh will have some money makers while ukiss is gone
yeah, it was some entertainment company but I haven't heard anything about it since it happened

kurumi wrote:where did you get all this info? :o i could barely find anything on them
kind of hope they flop

don't hope they flop! if they do well then that will help ukiss unless nh decides to let ukiss go to focus on them but I hope that doesn't happen

youre a creeeep.
do you know around when theyre debuting? nvm didnt see it in your OP

u-gay
kpopfanatic93
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:16 pm

Oh my...they are so pretty....debut already! <3
they better be good tho.
supported~

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
funnyguy69
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:17 pm

kurumi wrote:
funnyguy69 wrote:

kind of hope they flop

youre a creeeep.
do you know around when theyre debuting? nvm didnt see it in your OP

I am not! Once I found one it was really easy to find the others, it wasn't even like it was any work. I could be worse, some fans have tried talking to the girls, and as a result some of them made all of their info private.

kpopfanatic93 wrote:Oh my...they are so pretty....debut already! <3
they better be good tho.
supported~

Yay~
So far we have a clip of one of the girls singing and one of the girls dancing and they really are talented, so hopefully their work as a group reflects that :)

kurumi
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:19 pm

I'm gonna be pissed if UKISS gets thrown aside for these whores tho. If theyre good, and they don't get in the way of UKISS promotions (and gtfo out of ukiss mvs already) then ill think about supporting them. The only thing I would be looking forward to is UKISS getting more breaks in between releases because NH finally has another group to focus on.

u-gay
SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:20 pm

kurumi wrote:I'm gonna be pissed if UKISS gets thrown aside for these whores tho. If theyre good, and they don't get in the way of UKISS promotions (and gtfo out of ukiss mvs already) then ill think about supporting them. The only thing I would be looking forward to is UKISS getting more breaks in between releases because NH finally has another group to focus on.

amen

kurumi
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:23 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
kurumi wrote:I'm gonna be pissed if UKISS gets thrown aside for these whores tho. If theyre good, and they don't get in the way of UKISS promotions (and gtfo out of ukiss mvs already) then ill think about supporting them. The only thing I would be looking forward to is UKISS getting more breaks in between releases because NH finally has another group to focus on.

amen

yeah, and i wont lie. the girls look pretty from the pics. better not be touching kevin. bet eli already tried to take one home though. probably the 97er

u-gay
SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:24 pm

kurumi wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:

amen

yeah, and i wont lie. the girls look pretty from the pics. better not be touching kevin. bet eli already tried to take one home though. probably the 97er

I bet Kevin contracted herpes from the one in the standing still mv
Hoe.

kurumi
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:26 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
kurumi wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:amen

Hoe.

kevin never had herpes okay, stop trying to blame him for eli's abundance of stds.

u-gay
SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:29 pm

kurumi wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:
kurumi wrote:yeah, and i wont lie. the girls look pretty from the pics. better not be touching kevin. bet eli already tried to take one home though. probably the 97er

Hoe.

kevin never had herpes okay, stop trying to blame him for eli's abundance of stds.

If Eli ever did contract an std it would probably be from a stripper, not your ratchet ass Kevin.
No one would screw Kevin apart from you and that chick in the standing still MV.

p.s - Eli hasnt got stds, not everyone's a whore like kevin

funnyguy69
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:30 pm

I'm really worried about ukiss being thrown aside for them, especially after what happened to Paran. But I don't think they will. U-Kiss is already an established group, who had the advantage of debuting before the huge boom of other kpop groups. These girls don't have that advantage. It will take them forever to gain any recognition at all. I really hope U-Kiss gets more time for individual activities and crap thanks to this.

kurumi
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:34 pm

funnyguy69 wrote:

I'm really worried about ukiss being thrown aside for them, especially after what happened to Paran. But I don't think they will. U-Kiss is already an established group, who had the advantage of debuting before the huge boom of other kpop groups. These girls don't have that advantage. It will take them forever to gain any recognition at all. I really hope U-Kiss gets more time for individual activities and crap thanks to this.

im scared i want ukiss to last 5ever. soohyun doesnt have to go to the army for atleast like 5 or 6 more years so for nh to debut a girl group now to prepare for that doesnt make sense.

u-gay