Boy Group Official TEEN TOP [틴탑] Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:36 pm

▫ Welcome to Teen Tops Official Thread! ▫

Fan Cafe | me2day | Official Site | TEEN TOP | Youtube

Personal Twitter: CAP, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, Changjo

▫ The beginning of Teen Top ▫

▫ Pre-Debut ▫
Teen Top had been chosen through various open auditions. There were 10 candidates for the six member group. The group was featured on the MTV program The Vice Guide to Everything in December 2010.
The Teen Top members, Ricky and also Niel were both child actors. The two had ample experience working in movies, CFs and musicals before their debut as singers through TEEN TOP; they're also known for their close relationships with top tier stars like Lee Sora, Seo Taiji, and Song Seung Hun. Niel debuted through the musical "Please", and played the younger role of actor Joo Won in the musical. Ricky debuted through the music video for Seo Taiji's "Human Dream", and played the younger role of Song Seung Hun in "Love Song" as well. Ricky's appearances as a young CF advertising model also garners a lot of attention.

▫ 2010: Debut ▫
Teen Top made their official debut in July, with their title track, Clap. The music video for Clap featured Lizzy from After School. Their debut single album, Come Into The World, was released on July 9, 2010. The group's debut officially began on July 10, 2010, first performing on MBC's Show! Music Core and then later on SBS's Inkigayo. Upon their debut, Teen Top received praises for their live performances and impressed the audience for their live vocal abilities. Teen Top's vocals have been labeled 'CD Live'. [2> Netizens also gave Teen Top the nickname 'Choreography Knife', because of the group's knife-like action when performing their dance routines.

▫ Members ▫

▫ C.A.P ▫

Stage Name: C.A.P (캡)
Birth Name: Bang Min Soo (방민수)
DOB: November 4, 1992 (age 19)
Position: Rapper, Leader
Hobbies: Design, Drawing & Exercise

▫ Chunji ▫

Stage Name: Chunji (천지)
Birth Name: Lee Chan Hee (이찬희)
DOB: October 5, 1993 (age 18)
Position: Lead Vocalist
Hobbies: Puzzles, Reading

▫ L.Joe ▫

Stage Name: L.Joe (엘조)
Birth Name: Lee Byung Hun (이병헌)
DOB: November 23, 1993 (age 18)
Position: Rapper
Hobbies: Acting, Piano, Violin

▫ Neil ▫

Stage Name: Niel (니엘)
Birth Name: Ahn Daniel (안다니엘)
DOB: August 16, 1994 (age 17)
Position: Main Vocalist
Hobbies: Music Appreciation, Football

▫ Ricky ▫

Stage Name: Ricky (리키)
Birth Name: Yoo Chang Hyun (유창현)
DOB: February 27, 1995 (age 16)
Position: Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Hobbies: Music Appreciation, Piano

▫ Changjo ▫

Stage Name: Changjo (창조)
Birth Name: Choi Jong Hyun (최종현)
DOB: November 16, 1995 (age 16)
Position: Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Hobbies: Choreographing

▫ Discography ▫

Studio Albums
No.1 (2013)

Extended plays
Roman (2011)
It's (2012)
artst (2012)
TEEN TOP Class (2013)

Single Albums
Come into the World (2010)
Transform (2011)
Be Ma Girl Summer Special (2012)

Clap (2010)
Supa Love (2011
Supa Luv A-Rex Remix (2011)
No More Perfume On You (2011)
Crazy (2012)
To You (2012)
Be Ma Girl (2012)
Miss Right (2013)
Rocking (2013)

Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:40 pm

[TRANS Changjo @whdgus1004> Good

trans: oursupaluv

Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:48 pm

[TRANS me2day> You will cheer us on for the concert tomorrow as well right? We feel strong thanks to Angels^^♥

Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:48 pm

아침,피곤,붓기 도쿄,콘서트,준비 운동..

Breakfast, tired, Tokyo, concert, preparation, exercise…; fyteensontop

Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:56 pm

[REVIEW] 2013.05.21 Teen Top, moving away from just synchronized dance, the reason why we waited for them for 3 years.. 'perfection'

Eng trans: @oursupaluv

Please do not take out

It was great watching them grow from boys. I am referring to Teen Top (C.A.P Chunji L.Joe Niel Ricky Changjo); they had held their own concert in 3 years.

On 11th and 12th at Seoul Korea University Hwajung Gymnasium, Teen Top held their first concert '2013 TEEN TOP No.1 Asia Tour in Seoul'

Their first domestic concert in 3 years

It is their first domestic concert 3 years after their debut. As compared to other idols, it is considered slightly late. But that shows how much they have prepared and we wait for their perfect performances.

The curtains were down and they bring on their title track from their 1st full-length album 'Miss Right'. The live band behind them stood out. To be honest, synchronized dance comes straight to mind when you talk about Teen Top, so I was surprised for a moment upon seeing the live band. I was suddenly reminded of what leader C.A.P spoke about during the press conference earlier – "We have prepared for a perfect performance which you will not realize how fast time flies"

Following which, they transformed 'Walk By…' and 'I Wanna Love' into musicals. They melted the venue with their sweetness in 'Baby U', 'Beautiful Girl' and 'Girlfriend'. Teen Top made the effort to go out on the extended stage to interact with fans. "Even if my body breaks apart, I will still continue dancing and singing" That seems like their plan and they started rocking the venue.

Separated yet together…. Solos, Units and Special performances

Usually each member of the group will perform solos. But as compared to having 6 solo performances, Teen Top chose to prepare 2 solos and 5 unit performances. Separated yet together, they performed a variety of genres such as ballads, R&B and traditional hip hop.

Niel, Chunji and Changjo started off as a unit with the ballad 'Hello'. Niel and C.A.P performed an R&B song, Zion's 'Two Melodies'. In particular, I could not believe that Niel is only turning 20 this year as he took over the stage with his rich vocals and great skill. Then, member C.A.P appears on stage to rap and even wittily changed the lyrics to 'one plus one equals cutie"

C.A.P L.Joe Changjo gathered for the traditional hip hop 'Mr. Bang'. L.Joe and Changjo continued hyping up the atmosphere with 'Jealousy' and a dance break. Niel Changjo L.Joe C.A.P performed 'First Kiss' and the daring 'American Dance'. Ahead of the performance, L.Joe surprised the fans and made them anxious by saying "We're going to be sexy. Prep your hearts. We're going to be real men today"

Of course that does not exclude solo performances as well. The members who were not able to contribute his vocals much in the past, start to show off their talents. Maknae Ricky sings Alex 'If You' and he showed his shyness when he said 'It's my first time after debut performing a full song by myself for the fans" Following which, Chunji took the stage with Jung Yup "How have you been" and showed his potential as a solo artiste.

Their deadly weapon – synchronized dance, they go back in time

If one were to explain Teen Top, they can't possibly leave out the synchronized dance. Even they themselves would pick synchronized dance as their deadly weapon. They performed 'Clap' and 'Supa Luv' for the first time in a while and they turned back the clock to 3 years ago. They matched their footwork with the rhythm and the fanciful laser beams were able to bring out the sharpness in their dance. Even when 3 years has passed, they're still perfectly in synced, earning their name as the "knife-like dance idols whose sharpness can be measured"

In particular, with the live band, they perform their past hit songs 'To You' and 'No More Perfume On You'. Originally a dance track, they rearranged 'No More Perfume On You' adding in a tinge of sweetness and it was healing for the soul.

The ease on stage they had learnt from the Europe Tour… 'A party-like concert'

It was time for them to sing the song for the fans 'Angel'' No one could stand between the singer and fans in a time like this. In particular when the live accompaniment was switched off, a touching event was prepared by the fans and staff. Messages from the fans congratulating them on the concert started showing and the members were truly touched. As if they were embarrassed, Chunji and Changjo couldn't looked directly at the fans when they cried.

Well-known for not showing his tears, Niel smiled cheekily "I'm really touched, it feels like the time when we won first. Because I'm really happy that's why my tears aren't flowing. I shouldn't be crying on a good day like this"

A milestone was made when the members transformed into SISTAR. They performed 'Gone Not Around Any Longer' with their entire bodies. Their sexiness and daring actions drove the fans crazy and it truly became the legend of the concert.

Following which 'Why' started and it became a party with the fans. A relaxing and enjoyable performance sees a great reaction from the delighted fans. Amidst the crazy atmosphere, L.Joe lost his shoes and he was dancing barefooted.

The last song of their energy-filled concert was 'Crazy', together with the encore tracks 'Be Ma Girl?' and 'Shake It". I thoroughly enjoyed Teen Top, even if they're moving away from synchronized dance

Post May 22, 2013 @ 2:12 am

언제나 어디서나 쵯창조,창조,종현이와 함께…..

any time anywhere always with choi changjo, changjo, and jonghyun…..; fyeahteensontop

Post May 22, 2013 @ 2:13 am

아이고~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Aigoo~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ; fyeahteensontop

Post May 22, 2013 @ 2:14 am

I've gotten really addicted to them lately....

CAP is hot. lol :drool:

Post May 22, 2013 @ 2:15 am

iggyloves wrote:I've gotten really addicted to them lately....

agree. but his hair in Crazy and To You were really a no no for me.

Post May 22, 2013 @ 2:17 am

Take it off maknae. take it off.

BTW, he's just 17.

Post May 22, 2013 @ 2:19 am

jypnation_fan wrote:
iggyloves wrote:I've gotten really addicted to them lately....

agree. but his hair in Crazy and To You were really a no no for me.

Agree...his recent hair has just been so unnfffff <3

Post May 22, 2013 @ 3:58 am

[TRANS me2day> You will cheer us on for the concert tomorrow as well right? We feel strong thanks to Angels^^♥

Post May 22, 2013 @ 4:01 am

jypnation_fan wrote:Take it off maknae. take it off.

BTW, he's just 17.

i feel like a pedo :-?

Post May 22, 2013 @ 4:06 am

BuYong wrote:
jypnation_fan wrote:Take it off maknae. take it off.

BTW, he's just 17.

i feel like a pedo :-?

He'll be of legal age in a few months. You just need to hold your hormones for that long.

Post May 22, 2013 @ 4:16 am

Random Teen Top biases spam~

fav songs - Missing You, Supa Luv and No More Perfume On You <3

Heechul's wife~