Back to Top!

Girl Group Official Wonder Girls ♥ Spread the Wonder♥ Wonderfuls

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
KenKenni
Post May 22, 2013 @ 4:43 pm

Amaka wrote:I wish they atleast did a radio show performance of it. Lim did Act Cool. ;A;


i saw lim "act cool" but i never saw "super b" :shock:


KenKenni
Post May 22, 2013 @ 6:47 pm

such a bright color, i like it


Amaka
Post May 22, 2013 @ 7:53 pm

KenKenni wrote:such a bright color, i like it

She looks so cute in those kind of clothes. :D

Is she in NYC though??....or is she just saying that. o.o I don't know any WG fansites that update on the girls daily activities.

Amaka
Post May 23, 2013 @ 1:02 pm

130522 English Go!Go! Wonder Kpop Hylim Cut
Part 1 -

KenKenni
Post May 23, 2013 @ 1:16 pm

Amaka wrote:130522 English Go!Go! Wonder Kpop Hylim Cut
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmWE5gZj0X8

Still can't post youtube videos...fuck this shit. -.-


the youtube button is working now


Amaka
Post May 23, 2013 @ 2:31 pm

KenKenni wrote:
Amaka wrote:130522 English Go!Go! Wonder Kpop Hylim Cut
Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmWE5gZj0X8

Still can't post youtube videos...fuck this shit. -.-


the youtube button is working now

It is. <3 Thanks.

Amaka
Post May 23, 2013 @ 5:10 pm

23/5 MBC Younha's Starry Night Radio live broadcast (Yeeun & Yubin) (10:05PM)

cr : imbc








michio
Post May 23, 2013 @ 5:19 pm

Soooo is anybody in this group gonna make music any time soon? I was hoping for a Yenny Yoobin sub unit or something.


Amaka
Post May 25, 2013 @ 5:11 pm

michio wrote:Soooo is anybody in this group gonna make music any time soon? I was hoping for a Yenny Yoobin sub unit or something.

(lol your sig...)

Yeah. I really want a YeBin sub-unit. I hope they do sometime soon...but I'm not sure. JJProject are gonna have a comeback and Baek Ah Yeon and so many other artists...

Waffles
Post May 26, 2013 @ 9:28 pm

I feel bad for the girls. Their talents need to be shown not bottled up.


Amaka
Post May 27, 2013 @ 11:41 am

Waffles wrote:I feel bad for the girls. Their talents need to be shown not bottled up.

I like your sig...I've been staring at it for awile.

And true. JYPe is pissing me off. .. .

Danie_Chou
Post May 27, 2013 @ 11:46 am




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R44kKund4Q
  
Amaka
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 7:19 pm

Sohee gets her GED

Wonder Girls' Sohee has earned her GED.

She took the GED examination in April, and JYP Entertainment confirmed that she was recently informed that she passed. They said, "It's true that she took the GED examination, and we understand that she let her friends know that she passed recently."

Back in 2009, both Sunmi and Sohee had dropped out of high school so they could actively promote in the United States. Sunmi had obtained her GED in May 2010 and had attended the Dongguk University's Fine Arts College as an acting major.

Congratulations to Sohee!

Source: Sports Seoul