Back to Top!

Boy Group [OFFICIAL] TOPP DOGG Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
ayowaddupboredom
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:00 pm

Topp Dogg is a soon to debut six member boy group from Stardom Entertainment.
Despite the troubles happening with their company, please give them a lot of love.

Members:

Name: Kim Taeyang
Stage Name: Jenissi
Birthday: 19th of October 1991

Name: Park Sehyuk
Stage Name: Sehyuk
Birthday: 2nd of August 1991

Name: Jin Hyosang
Stage Name: Kidoh
Birthday: 16th of December 1992

Name: Kim Hansol
Stage Name: Hansol
Birthday: 15th of July 1993

Name: Shin Jiho
Stage Name: Jiro
Birthday: 3rd of Feburary 1994

Name: Seo Sangwon
Stage Name: YANO (prev. Snoopy Swaggy)
Birthday: 27th of September 1995

Predebut Releases:

<Topp Dogg Mix Tape Vol. 1>
Bang

Y U MAD? Originally from a solo mixtape by group member Kidoh, "Y U MAD?" was adapted to be apart of the Topp Dogg mix tape

Individual Member Mix Tape Compilations:

B.A.P~f(x)~Infinite~SNSD~Block B~SECRET~Zion.T~Epik High~Brown Eyed Girls~EXO~CNBLUE~Primary
Martin Freeman
Kanonno
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:03 pm

HELL YEA~

ayowaddupboredom
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:03 pm

Phew, okay. Now that that is done, I'm a bit unsure about the boys future with stardom, but they seem like a talented bunch, so I'll be following them diligently until their debut :)

B.A.P~f(x)~Infinite~SNSD~Block B~SECRET~Zion.T~Epik High~Brown Eyed Girls~EXO~CNBLUE~Primary
Martin Freeman
amheo
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:04 pm

LOL
I was seriously working on this thread right as I saw you posted it.
Good thing I didn't get very far, you saved me time. <3

I can't wait for this group.

they are dangerous stay away while u can
ayowaddupboredom
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:06 pm

amheo wrote:LOL
I was seriously working on this thread right as I saw you posted it.
Good thing I didn't get very far, you saved me time. <3

I can't wait for this group.

I just moved the one I made for AKP over here seeing as that place is a graveyard now...

Sorry I stole your thunder TT^TT

I can't wait either :D Totally loving all the members predebut stuff

Martin Freeman
amheo
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:09 pm

ayowaddupboredom wrote:I just moved the one I made for AKP over here seeing as that place is a graveyard now...

Sorry I stole your thunder TT^TT

I can't wait either :D Totally loving all the members predebut stuff

Ah, no! I didn't mean for that to come off that way, I'm thankful you made this thread. I was just wondering when someone would and since I didn't see anyone that seemed interested in doing so, I was about to.
AKP is such a sad place now. T.T

Have you heard of Bangtan? TOPPDOGG and them are the two groups whose debuts I'm looking forward to the most. Both seem very talented and something I would be interested in. I'm still learning all the members of both though.

ayowaddupboredom
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:14 pm

amheo wrote:Ah, no! I didn't mean for that to come off that way, I'm thankful you made this thread. I was just wondering when someone would and since I didn't see anyone that seemed interested in doing so, I was about to.
AKP is such a sad place now. T.T

Have you heard of Bangtan? TOPPDOGG and them are the two groups whose debuts I'm looking forward to the most. Both seem very talented and something I would be interested in. I'm still learning all the members of both though.

I posted in the Bangtan thread earlier, they look really interesting! just between you and I, I'm hoping TD and Bangtan become friendly, seeing as their styles seem similar and their age group is around the same as well

Martin Freeman
amheo
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:20 pm

ayowaddupboredom wrote:I posted in the Bangtan thread earlier, they look really interesting! just between you and I, I'm hoping TD and Bangtan become friendly, seeing as their styles seem similar and their age group is around the same as well

I haven't had groups to looks forward to in a while. None that have debuted this year have really caught my interest. History seems to be the best rookie so far of 2013 and I loved their debut song but even then, I'm not that into them. You're not alone, I hope so too.

I'm glad you joined us in the Block B thread, too. We need more BBCs in there to make it more active. <3

ayowaddupboredom
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:27 pm

amheo wrote:
ayowaddupboredom wrote:I posted in the Bangtan thread earlier, they look really interesting! just between you and I, I'm hoping TD and Bangtan become friendly, seeing as their styles seem similar and their age group is around the same as well

I haven't had groups to looks forward to in a while. None that have debuted this year have really caught my interest. History seems to be the best rookie so far of 2013 and I loved their debut song but even then, I'm not that into them. You're not alone, I hope so too.

I'm glad you joined us in the Block B thread, too. We need more BBCs in there to make it more active. <3

Hahaha, I really need to start frequenting my bias threads, I always forget. So I've decided to give it a shot :P
I loved History as well, Dreamer was my jam for at least a month. I tend to block out rookie groups sometimes, so it's good to see some promising ones popping up here and there.

Martin Freeman
PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:29 pm

I'm also looking forward to their debut, I hope, despite Stardom being......well you know.....that they have a strong debut mini album/single.

~St☆rlight~
Kanonno
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:31 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:I'm also looking forward to their debut, I hope, despite Stardom being......well you know.....that they have a strong debut mini album/single.

I'm hoping stardom don't fuck them over too. >.>

amheo
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:32 pm

Can I just say that I am so thankful they changed Snoopy Swaggy's name? His new stage name sounds a million times better. <3
And I really hope Stardom doesn't screw this up, too.

ayowaddupboredom
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:34 pm

Kanonno wrote:
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:I'm also looking forward to their debut, I hope, despite Stardom being......well you know.....that they have a strong debut mini album/single.

I'm hoping stardom don't fuck them over too. >.>

That's always a doubt that will play on my mind, however, I'm hoping that Stardom have learnt their lesson, and that the financial issues were mainly because of the previous CEO (may he rest in peace)

Martin Freeman
Kanonno
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:34 pm

If they fuck this up too, I will fly to Korea and burn down their company building, 'Cause we all know those try hard broke mother fuckers are to poor to get another buildling.

amheo
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:37 pm

Kanonno wrote:If they fuck this up too, I will fly to Korea and burn down their company building, 'Cause we all know those try hard broke mother fuckers are to poor to get another buildling.

Speaking of that, the fact that they got a new building last year makes me mad.
You can't pay your artists but you can dish out money for something like that? It shows where their priorities lie.