Back to Top!

Apparently, Jay Park admits to being gay on 'twiiter'

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
FaceFucked
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:36 am

Source: his wikipedia (lol)

@rananicolee @realaccount what do you have to say about this? Did he admit to being gay on twiiter?

boa578
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:37 am

lol there was no such tweet, we would've saw it.

whythefuckicare
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:38 am

If he did actually came out, who would he date? I mean really, which guy do you think he'll date? Probably will force Dok2 into sucking him off . . .

In the process of getting back into K-pop
FaceFucked
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:39 am

boa578 wrote:lol there was no such tweet, we would've saw it.

it's still funny someone edited his wiki to say that.

FaceFucked
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:41 am

whythefuckicare wrote:If he did actually came out, who would he date? I mean really, which guy do you think he'll date? Probably will force Dok2 into sucking him off . . .

Yeah, I don't have the tendency to fantasize about supposedly gay men having sex

whythefuckicare
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:42 am

FaceFucked wrote:
whythefuckicare wrote:If he did actually came out, who would he date? I mean really, which guy do you think he'll date? Probably will force Dok2 into sucking him off . . .

Yeah, I don't have the tendency to fantasize about supposedly gay men having sex

Yeah, but it's still likely that Dok2 would be his fuck buddy . . . js

FaceFucked
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:49 am

whythefuckicare wrote:
FaceFucked wrote:

ur freakin weird

whythefuckicare
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 12:50 am

FaceFucked wrote:
whythefuckicare wrote:
FaceFucked wrote:Yeah, I don't have the tendency to fantasize about supposedly gay men having sex

ur freakin weird

Not denying it

Wikipedia
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 1:25 am

FaceFucked wrote:
Source: his wikipedia (lol)

@rananicolee @realaccount what do you have to say about this? Did he admit to being gay on twiiter?

:lol:

SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I Kai I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
B-RAD
Post Apr 13, 2014 @ 8:05 pm

Ooh. <3

BIGBANG ♥ G-Dragon ♥ Taeyang ♥ 2NE1 ♥ BTS ♥ B.A.P ♥ Girls' Generation
UlzzangNicky
Post Apr 13, 2014 @ 8:21 pm

Lol since when was Wikipedia reliable? XD I doubt there was a tweet like that tbh. Jaywalkers would have seen it and started an uproar lol oh wikipedia XD

Page 1 of 1