Back to Top!

News Jungkook Should leave BTS?

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
mita
Post Jan 03, 2017 @ 4:34 pm

BTS Jungkook is under fire for his special stage in MBC Gayo Daejejeon

Many of useres were shocked that Jungkook had solo stage in this event that other members become his backup dancers
However many of fans supported this performance many of other viewers bashing jungkook for his solo stage and some ask him to leave the group

korean netizens also translated these comments to "혼자 방탄소년단버려 두십시오, 정국" meaning : leave BTS alone Jungkook

source: pann

mfskpop94
Post Jan 12, 2017 @ 5:00 pm

this is soo stupid! no he should not leave bts! jungkook didn't even have control over what lines he had! pluss when did you see the other members didn't like him having spotlight?! all I saw was smiles

Diannenikki
Post Feb 09, 2017 @ 1:00 pm

mita wrote:

BTS Jungkook is under fire for his special stage in MBC Gayo Daejejeon

Many of useres were shocked that Jungkook had solo stage in this event that other members become his backup dancers
However many of fans supported this performance many of other viewers bashing jungkook for his solo stage and some ask him to leave the group

korean netizens also translated these comments to "혼자 방탄소년단버려 두십시오, 정국" meaning : leave BTS alone Jungkook

source: pann

For those who are bashing our Kookie you guys are so mean. Jungkook is not that bad ofcourse he know what is right and what is wrong. He knows his limitations and as you know the hyungs are so happy for their maknae ofcourse.

macko24
Post Mar 13, 2017 @ 9:30 am

suga got his own solo song 
jimin got his special stages at mama and he was the main dancer in blood sweat and tears
rapmon writes songs and has solo songs and collabs
jin does a lot of tv shows and 
v is also writing songs and does dramas
dunno about j hope

and i didn't look into it properly cuz i've got better things to do

seems like a quite a fair distribution of attention and solo activities. anyone that says jungkook gets more than the others is obviously not looking at facts and quite delulu. shouldn't even pay attention to these girls.

Hoe
Post Yesterday @ 6:00 am

Please leave the group. 

HYEJEONG MA PRINCESS 
Page 1 of 1