Back to Top!

Gossip K-Pop "Who is Straight, Homosexual, Bisexual, etc. ?

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
rrodriguez0309
Post Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:06 pm

Ryewook and D.O ping me

Support your favorite K-pop artists and groups!
mikes1265
Post Aug 17, 2013 @ 3:12 am

rrodriguez0309 wrote:

Ryewook and D.O ping me

They should, Ryewook has long been rumored and obvious and I've heard comments about DO as well

lillian23910
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 10:21 am

mikes1265 wrote:
rrodriguez0309 wrote:

Ryewook and D.O ping me

They should, Ryewook has long been rumored and obvious and I've heard comments about DO as well

I think their both gay, but you don't think their together do you? I think their just friends, he doesn't have the same look with Ryewook like when he's with Kai. D.O is so obvious to read, he doesn't hide his expressions well.

Anyways, anyone hear about Russia and their anti gay law? Here's the summary.

The law, which parliament passed in June, bans "propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations" and imposes fines on those holding gay pride rallies.

Mutko said the law was intended to protect Russian children.

"We want to protect our younger generation whose physicality has not been formulated. It is a law striving to protect rights of children - and not intended to deprive anybody of their private life," he added.

Few athletes at the world championships have openly talked about the legislation, although Russia's world pole vault champion Yelena Isibayeva caused international uproar when she spoke out in favor of it and appeared to condemn homosexuality, before later backtracking and saying she had been misunderstood.

American 800 meters silver medalist Nick Symmonds branded her as "behind the times", while Swedish high jumper Emma Green-Tregaro made a gesture of support for Russia's gay community during competition by painting her fingernails in the colors of the rainbow flag used by the gay movement.

After being warned the gesture broke the sport's code of conduct, Green-Tregaro appeared in Saturday's final with her rainbow nails changed to red.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/sn ... 5588.story

imo the law is targeting the LGBT community. This is the same as banning freedom of speech, and I love how they refer to these demonstrations as "propoganda," that's such a loaded word.

lillian23910
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 10:31 am

Btw, Sera needs to stop being do damn flawless.

Still waiting for someone and their opinion on Sera.

Bomcas
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 11:47 am

rrodriguez0309 wrote:

Ryewook and D.O ping me

i think they're both gay

Splash
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 2:08 pm

Sungjong and ladies in bikini :

WhoAmI
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 4:58 pm

Hi guise, newbie here. Don't know if there's anything on here for any VIXX members but if it's already been discussed, sorry.^^; Sometimes I wonder if N is gay but... Anyone have any thoughts on any of the members?

Payvaypay
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 5:03 pm

WhoAmI wrote:Hi guise, newbie here. Don't know if there's anything on here for any VIXX members but if it's already been discussed, sorry.^^; Sometimes I wonder if N is gay but... Anyone have any thoughts on any of the members?

I've wondered about N myself, but he's the only one.

DAT ASS
lillian23910
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 5:38 pm

WhoAmI wrote:Hi guise, newbie here. Don't know if there's anything on here for any VIXX members but if it's already been discussed, sorry.^^; Sometimes I wonder if N is gay but... Anyone have any thoughts on any of the members?

Ya, not gonna lie I wonder about N too, but I don't really follow this group.

mikes1265
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 5:42 pm

lillian23910 wrote:
mikes1265 wrote:
rrodriguez0309 wrote:

Ryewook and D.O ping me

I think their both gay, but you don't think their together do you? I think their just friends, he doesn't have the same look with Ryewook like when he's with Kai. D.O is so obvious to read, he doesn't hide his expressions well.

Anyways, anyone hear about Russia and their anti gay law? Here's the summary.

The law, which parliament passed in June, bans "propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations" and imposes fines on those holding gay pride rallies.

Mutko said the law was intended to protect Russian children.

"We want to protect our younger generation whose physicality has not been formulated. It is a law striving to protect rights of children - and not intended to deprive anybody of their private life," he added.

Few athletes at the world championships have openly talked about the legislation, although Russia's world pole vault champion Yelena Isibayeva caused international uproar when she spoke out in favor of it and appeared to condemn homosexuality, before later backtracking and saying she had been misunderstood.

American 800 meters silver medalist Nick Symmonds branded her as "behind the times", while Swedish high jumper Emma Green-Tregaro made a gesture of support for Russia's gay community during competition by painting her fingernails in the colors of the rainbow flag used by the gay movement.

After being warned the gesture broke the sport's code of conduct, Green-Tregaro appeared in Saturday's final with her rainbow nails changed to red.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/sn ... 5588.story

imo the law is targeting the LGBT community. This is the same as banning freedom of speech, and I love how they refer to these demonstrations as "propoganda," that's such a loaded word.

I don't think they are together, just they were caught in a gay moment hahaha Wookie was always rumored to be with Hyungsheik (I know it's spelled wrong) from ZEA, not sure if they are still.

mikes1265
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 5:45 pm

Splash wrote:Sungjong and ladies in bikini :

Nothing surprising here ^___^
I didn't expect Sungjong to be interested, I think he was looking for the boys in speedos

mikes1265
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 5:45 pm

Payvaypay wrote:

Well if YOU are wondering, then he has to be gay! hahaha You have the eye for boys. ^___^

mikes1265
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 5:46 pm

I don't know them, have seen pics, but have not watched their music vids. Although I have heard a lot of chatter about them

Bomcas
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:19 pm

Splash wrote:Sungjong and ladies in bikini :

lol, can't tell if he's not interested or confused. the walk at the end...don't worry Jongie, you are prettier than all of them.

i think he's gay. he kisses men easily, but can't kiss girls.

Payvaypay
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:22 pm

mikes1265 wrote:
Payvaypay wrote:

Well if YOU are wondering, then he has to be gay! hahaha You have the eye for boys. ^___^

Who's you?

DAT ASS