Back to Top!

Gossip K-Pop "Who is Straight, Homosexual, Bisexual, etc. ?

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Post Jun 07, 2014 @ 4:34 pm

missnivea wrote:WORDLESS

And to think that people think he's straight.....

Post Jun 07, 2014 @ 7:33 pm

spicytea wrote:
missnivea wrote:WORDLESS

And to think that people think he's straight.....

it is impossible

Post Jun 17, 2014 @ 3:28 pm

Did any of you see this on HeeChul's Instagram? Thats a rainbow pride flag on his coffee table! He didn't even try to cover it up!

Post Jun 27, 2014 @ 6:15 pm

Heechul and Gunhee finally kiss

Post Jun 28, 2014 @ 3:00 am

mikes1265 wrote:Heechul and Gunhee finally kiss

Wait.. do people know they're together or was it just supposed to be a "Joke?"

Post Jun 28, 2014 @ 4:43 pm

spicytea wrote:
mikes1265 wrote:Heechul and Gunhee finally kiss

Wait.. do people know they're together or was it just supposed to be a "Joke?"

I think it is 'known' by the producers and Puff that Gunhee is Heechul's bf. Not sure how Hee pulled this off, getting his bf in every episode but he did. I think the general public is trying to not see it, but they see it. I'm sure the other SJ members know

Post Jul 10, 2014 @ 5:25 am

JoKwon performing Material Girl in his musical "Priscilla"

Post Jul 29, 2014 @ 6:00 pm

There is so much ghei going on in this gif.

SiHae. At least Eunhyuk stays in the back.

Post Aug 19, 2014 @ 10:54 am

Kiko Mizuhara is g-dragon girlfriend but rumor she is GD cover up for his sexuality.
I read that Seungri & g-dragon is not dating no more because he wanna to stay in the closet with Kiko.
Kiko is not lesbian.

Post Aug 24, 2014 @ 3:56 am

Extremedivas wrote:Bless Lady Gaga ... ity-during

you said this on your blog...Seungri did something that is bold and a statement I am gay and proud.

When did he say that?

Post Aug 24, 2014 @ 4:35 am

lmao I wonder how many people find the forum, because of this thread xD

Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 9:51 am

I created an account just to reply to this topic ^^'

So I will just say my opinion :
1. TOP is obviously straight. I think he's just the kind of man who is comfortable with his sexuality and doesn't mind people being attracted to him. He looks like he's used to it tbh
2. I personally believe that GD is pansexual. (Remember that time he ranked members of BB by their sex size? That man is not straight.)
3. Tao is gay. I'm a fan of EXO since Mama era and the way he looks at men? It's obvious. I personally think that he was attracted to Kris. His reaction on Weibo when Kris left EXO was so easy to read (and yes, I know there're rumours about EXO members not writing this messages but I think Tao's message is his own) : he was feeling betrayed. I think there was something between him and Kris but Kris is harder to read so ??? Maybe it was mostly Tao hoping too much (and he's a drama Queen so...)
4. Concerning Taohun, I think it's mostly friendship because Tao is the kind of guy who seek affection from others (ex : Kris goes away and suddenly Tao is more close to Suho, the other leader). I think they know the other's sexuality (I'm not sure about Sehun's sexuality tho) and so it make them close.
5. Xiumin and Luhan are straight. I'm so sure of it ^^ Lay and Chen too I believe. Suho... I don't know? He doesn't seem really interested in girls either ?
6. I think Kai is in his "exploration time of life". Like in stage he's a sex machine but on everyday life he seems much more innocent. He and Taemin doesn't seem really bothered by the TaeKai rumours and they even made jokes about it. So I really don't know.
7. Baekhyun is bi. His relationship with Taeyon is strange but I think it would be great to see them together to confirm. He still seems pretty happy when men show their attraction to him.
8. Chanyeol is bi I guess? It's hard to know but sometimes he gave me this little vibe (I think Baekyeol isn't just a rumour). 
9. My bias : D.O. I'm so proud of him being attractive to women and men :') I think he has some feelings from Kai (through Kai doesn't seem that interested in him sexually most of the time) but that's all. I think he's ensure of his sexuality but I totally see him with a guy in the future. Mostly, he's "gay-bait". The way people interact with him is really interesting. Look at Ryewook! I would totally love them together ^^ I actually think we should put all the KPOP guys with D.O. and see those who touch him the most : they're gay x)
10. Another things I'm sure of it's that Amber is not a lesbian. People were so quick to say that because of her clothing style but in reality, when you see her interactions with Kris, or Henry it's obvious she's attracted to men. Like, her lesbian? When she blush when people talk to her about Henry? Yeah, yeah....I think she's bi or hetero curious. They were strongs rumours about her dating Henry, they were always together, sharing private jokes. The type of men of Amber is basically a description of Henry. But now, they seems to avoid each other so I guess they broke up?
But there's definitely something with Krystal. I think it's sexual attraction but I doubt something is gonna came out of it.
11. I actually think Krystal is a lesbian. She never seem that interested in guys (on stage etc.) but she always has a special smile for Amber kekeke. I think the Kryber couple is mostly Krystal's attraction toward Amber. Most people seems to think the contrary but it mostly based on the tomboy appearance of Amber so...