Back to Top!

Gossip K-Pop "Who is Straight, Homosexual, Bisexual, etc. ?

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
UlzzangNicky
Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 10:50 am

This thread is so beyond delusion omfg. 163 pages really?! The ignorance in this thread is giving me a headache :sad:

missnivea
Post Aug 31, 2014 @ 10:33 am

Framboise wrote:I created an account just to reply to this topic ^^'

So I will just say my opinion :
1. TOP is obviously straight. I think he's just the kind of man who is comfortable with his sexuality and doesn't mind people being attracted to him. He looks like he's used to it tbh
2. I personally believe that GD is pansexual. (Remember that time he ranked members of BB by their sex size? That man is not straight.)
3. Tao is gay. I'm a fan of EXO since Mama era and the way he looks at men? It's obvious. I personally think that he was attracted to Kris. His reaction on Weibo when Kris left EXO was so easy to read (and yes, I know there're rumours about EXO members not writing this messages but I think Tao's message is his own) : he was feeling betrayed. I think there was something between him and Kris but Kris is harder to read so ??? Maybe it was mostly Tao hoping too much (and he's a drama Queen so...)
4. Concerning Taohun, I think it's mostly friendship because Tao is the kind of guy who seek affection from others (ex : Kris goes away and suddenly Tao is more close to Suho, the other leader). I think they know the other's sexuality (I'm not sure about Sehun's sexuality tho) and so it make them close.
5. Xiumin and Luhan are straight. I'm so sure of it ^^ Lay and Chen too I believe. Suho... I don't know? He doesn't seem really interested in girls either ?
6. I think Kai is in his "exploration time of life". Like in stage he's a sex machine but on everyday life he seems much more innocent. He and Taemin doesn't seem really bothered by the TaeKai rumours and they even made jokes about it. So I really don't know.
7. Baekhyun is bi. His relationship with Taeyon is strange but I think it would be great to see them together to confirm. He still seems pretty happy when men show their attraction to him.
8. Chanyeol is bi I guess? It's hard to know but sometimes he gave me this little vibe (I think Baekyeol isn't just a rumour). 
9. My bias : D.O. I'm so proud of him being attractive to women and men :') I think he has some feelings from Kai (through Kai doesn't seem that interested in him sexually most of the time) but that's all. I think he's ensure of his sexuality but I totally see him with a guy in the future. Mostly, he's "gay-bait". The way people interact with him is really interesting. Look at Ryewook! I would totally love them together ^^ I actually think we should put all the KPOP guys with D.O. and see those who touch him the most : they're gay x)
10. Another things I'm sure of it's that Amber is not a lesbian. People were so quick to say that because of her clothing style but in reality, when you see her interactions with Kris, or Henry it's obvious she's attracted to men. Like, her lesbian? When she blush when people talk to her about Henry? Yeah, yeah....I think she's bi or hetero curious. They were strongs rumours about her dating Henry, they were always together, sharing private jokes. The type of men of Amber is basically a description of Henry. But now, they seems to avoid each other so I guess they broke up?
But there's definitely something with Krystal. I think it's sexual attraction but I doubt something is gonna came out of it.
11. I actually think Krystal is a lesbian. She never seem that interested in guys (on stage etc.) but she always has a special smile for Amber kekeke. I think the Kryber couple is mostly Krystal's attraction toward Amber. Most people seems to think the contrary but it mostly based on the tomboy appearance of Amber so...

Agree. But Baekhyun can be Bi. But think Chanyeol and Suho are straight. Taekai is far-fetched, they may have some yes. Taemin and Minho was very close, maybe they were dating and now have nothing more, because they are far apart. Sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian. haha

sasukenaruto
Post Sep 14, 2014 @ 10:47 pm

why do you think taemin is homo? 

sasukenaruto
Post Sep 14, 2014 @ 10:50 pm

rrodriguez0309 wrote:
Jac wrote:
rrodriguez0309 wrote:

I think we got off on the wrong foot here.. "This thread is for people to talk to others about their opinions and compare facts" that's what i was doing while giving my opinion. and no i was not talking down on you in anyway. if you believe that's what i was trying to do by calling you "Sweetie" than I apologize! What do you think of siwon, Key, Jo Kwon, Kwanghee? I think they're GAY ! please give your opinions i'd much apreciate. Once again, SORRY!

It's okay.
:smooch:
Sorry if I responded harshly!

I don't know much about Kwanghee but man I agree 100% on the other three.
Key is so obvious about it too. Do you think Jjong and him had a thing and then a falling out which is why they don't seem as close, or you think they just grew up?

I thinkk JJong is Bi. and yes they've been together before. but key seems to be. a bit unstable when it comes to love!!!! but i also think taemin is gay!!!!

why do you think taemin is gay?

spicytea
Post Dec 01, 2014 @ 3:25 am

Framboise wrote:I created an account just to reply to this topic ^^'

So I will just say my opinion :
1. TOP is obviously straight. I think he's just the kind of man who is comfortable with his sexuality and doesn't mind people being attracted to him. He looks like he's used to it tbh
2. I personally believe that GD is pansexual. (Remember that time he ranked members of BB by their sex size? That man is not straight.)
3. Tao is gay. I'm a fan of EXO since Mama era and the way he looks at men? It's obvious. I personally think that he was attracted to Kris. His reaction on Weibo when Kris left EXO was so easy to read (and yes, I know there're rumours about EXO members not writing this messages but I think Tao's message is his own) : he was feeling betrayed. I think there was something between him and Kris but Kris is harder to read so ??? Maybe it was mostly Tao hoping too much (and he's a drama Queen so...)
4. Concerning Taohun, I think it's mostly friendship because Tao is the kind of guy who seek affection from others (ex : Kris goes away and suddenly Tao is more close to Suho, the other leader). I think they know the other's sexuality (I'm not sure about Sehun's sexuality tho) and so it make them close.
5. Xiumin and Luhan are straight. I'm so sure of it ^^ Lay and Chen too I believe. Suho... I don't know? He doesn't seem really interested in girls either ?
6. I think Kai is in his "exploration time of life". Like in stage he's a sex machine but on everyday life he seems much more innocent. He and Taemin doesn't seem really bothered by the TaeKai rumours and they even made jokes about it. So I really don't know.
7. Baekhyun is bi. His relationship with Taeyon is strange but I think it would be great to see them together to confirm. He still seems pretty happy when men show their attraction to him.
8. Chanyeol is bi I guess? It's hard to know but sometimes he gave me this little vibe (I think Baekyeol isn't just a rumour). 
9. My bias : D.O. I'm so proud of him being attractive to women and men :') I think he has some feelings from Kai (through Kai doesn't seem that interested in him sexually most of the time) but that's all. I think he's ensure of his sexuality but I totally see him with a guy in the future. Mostly, he's "gay-bait". The way people interact with him is really interesting. Look at Ryewook! I would totally love them together ^^ I actually think we should put all the KPOP guys with D.O. and see those who touch him the most : they're gay x)
10. Another things I'm sure of it's that Amber is not a lesbian. People were so quick to say that because of her clothing style but in reality, when you see her interactions with Kris, or Henry it's obvious she's attracted to men. Like, her lesbian? When she blush when people talk to her about Henry? Yeah, yeah....I think she's bi or hetero curious. They were strongs rumours about her dating Henry, they were always together, sharing private jokes. The type of men of Amber is basically a description of Henry. But now, they seems to avoid each other so I guess they broke up?
But there's definitely something with Krystal. I think it's sexual attraction but I doubt something is gonna came out of it.
11. I actually think Krystal is a lesbian. She never seem that interested in guys (on stage etc.) but she always has a special smile for Amber kekeke. I think the Kryber couple is mostly Krystal's attraction toward Amber. Most people seems to think the contrary but it mostly based on the tomboy appearance of Amber so...

............. why is there no facepalm emoticon?

spicytea
Post Dec 01, 2014 @ 3:29 am

UlzzangNicky wrote:This thread is so beyond delusion omfg. 163 pages really?! The ignorance in this thread is giving me a headache :sad:

Same

frodobrodo
Post Feb 15, 2015 @ 5:24 am

wooaahhh im little bit surprised there is a thread about this stuff.

I like Sehun since EXO debut. only Sehun, not a big fan of EXO (but didnt hate them tho).
my crush with sehun is growing and a few days ago I decided to watch EXO variety shows and then i started to watch EXO showtime.
This is the first Exo's variety I ever watched (except Running Man), but before that i like watching over sehun's moment on youtube until i watched the pepero kiss between Sehun and Lay. I had a feeling that Sehun is straight even during the pepero game their lips were touched. When the game was over the things that caught my eyes (and observe) was their gestures. Sehun was more relax and chill while Lay looks more excited and blushed.

I thought Lay has a thing with Sehun (kind of obsessive way...hahhaa) because he always pick Sehun like "who is the handsome members", he also picked Sehun at the pepero game and maybe there are more if only i watched EXO's variety often.
One of the episode of EXO showtime that i just watched a couple hours ago, there was a moment when Sehun laying in bed and Lay came over him and they were hugging, even holding their hands. That's when my suspicious of "Lay had a crush with him" started. hahahha...

I was googling anything about them and there are so many skinship pictures and mostly few pictures Lay hugging and kissing Sehun on cheek and neck (damn i want that too :sad: )
because of that i found this thread and hopefully find some evidence. but... what i found is TaoHun.
hahahaha all my "Sehun straight" thought is gone. i dont even have any clue about TaoHun (maybe I should continue watching EXO's variety)

I also saw some pictures of Sehun that probably he's gay and also one picture that his hand did something with one of exo's member (i dont know who that guy is)

is he really gay? is it really something goin on between Tao and Sehun? or just fuck buddy? (mind my language, lol)

If it is true what you guys said about Sehun might be "the horniest" among the members because they way he talk to them like he is flirting, I couldn't be happier... hahahhaha...

I'm so sorry if talked about him that much... lol *^^* <3

TheSim
Post Mar 03, 2015 @ 3:30 am

People plz just because a guy talks about kissing guys doesn't make him gay!! all straight guys have a period when they get curious and besides all this happened when Jae was like 23 something so he was still experiencing !! well I think Key is gay but Jae I don't think so !!! besides I always wondered why fanservice In S.Korea means you have to act effiminate or act gay on stage!! in the west fanservice means signing autographs and such!! pple who are saying Jae is gay have you any proof besides this Yonjae thingy?!! besides I saw a vid of them and I saw that Yunho was the one who came on so strong than Jae!! I even saw Jae push him slightly away it felt like he felt uncomfortable staying that close to him!! so any other evidence that Jae is gay or Bi?! and plz don't say that Directors wedding and the Jae tweet because we all know Jae has a gay friend ( and no having gay friends doesn't make you gay , I have lesbian friends and I love men) so it's possible he tweetd because he supports his gay friend have you ever thought of that?!! 

TheSim
Post Mar 05, 2015 @ 8:30 am

LadyValtaya wrote:
spicytea wrote:
LadyValtaya wrote:
Yay!! I just love JoKwon and his never ending sass. Heechul, Key and Ren always enjoy letting their inner divas out too. Not only do they dance the girl groups' songs better than most of the girls but they don't care what anyone thinks about it. If you got it, flaunt it- and they do!

I'm still pretty sure that Nu'est's Baekho is probably bi. I scroll around the Nu'est tags on Tumblr and laugh my ass off at the girls who say he's just way too masculine in looks to be gay like it is some kind of an insult. Yes, he does like to watch the ladies, but he's also pretty shy with them. He loves skinship with the other members like hugging Aron. But he still loves to flirt with Ren- watching the two of them together on MTV's top 20 countdown was the two of them flirting with each other and I've seen him kiss him twice. Yes, on the cheek but it still counts when they know the camera is there.

I agree that Baekho is probably bi. I can't imagine a straight guy flirting with another guy like he did with Ren. Do you have any thoughts on Aron? His sexuality has already been discussed a bit in this thread and people said that they think he's gay.

I think that Aron is probably gay too. In the filming of their MV Sandy, Aron actually seemed to be AVOIDING spending time with his "date". While Ren looked exactly like me and my gay male best friend shopping at the mall and checking out hot guys together, (and girls too, since I am bisexual), at least he didn't ignore the poor thing. JR, Minhyun and Baekho all seemed happy with the girls and their attention. Yes, I know we only got around 4 minutes of footage to watch, but Aron was all over Ren, except for a couple of shots where he was being adorable by himself. And, remember that this music video is supposed to be about five guys wanting to spend time with their girlfriends. But what they actually ended up showing us, is 3 "ok's", one "OMG, look at him!", and one "I'm just going to go look around by myself- or maybe just stare at Ren for a while..." So, if I were Pledis I'd be worried, that MV was seriously an epic bunch of awkward.

EDIT:
Lol, yeah, Aleks, Sehun, Tao and Baekhyun are definitely the three members of EXO that end up on my Tumblr dashboard the most. I am not a fan of EXO, but I don't dislike them either. I don't really know anything about them because I don't like any of their songs. But I do think they are cute and adorable and funny. When gifs of them pop up on my dash, it is always because they are doing something that made one of the people I follow think they are being gay again.

laila8, JoKwon and his musicals are awesome. I'm sure he'll do a great job!

Nosla, trying to tell us to stop "calling people gay" is ridiculous. We aren't hurting anyone by wondering. No one, except the person ( well, persons on this particular thread) that we are talking about, truly knows if that person is gay, straight or somewhere in between. And because the subjects of discussion live mostly in South Korea, even the ones who are gay are unlikely to come forward with their ACTUAL sexual preference any time soon. For any of the idols who aren't straight, telling the public the truth could end their careers and possibly even put them in physical danger. So I don't care if I never find out. That isn't why I'm here. I want to know what other people think because it is an interesting topic. ^_^

There are more possible sexual identities than just gay, straight or bisexual, and not one of them is "right" or "wrong". People need to understand that we can't all be the same. Life would be really boring if we were all the same race, the same religion, like the same TV shows and had the same favorite food and favorite book or color. Being different isn't a crime and neither is being gay, straight or pansexual.

I think every Korean band has to have a "gay" "Diva" persona in it!! so that's why they train them to be that way!! I don't really get why they have to have such a persona in a band and why the men are supposed to wear heavy make up?Be effiminate? Dance and touch each other that way? or dress as women to sing?!! but I guess Key is the Diva in Shinee but I think he's really gay!! Jaejoong is the effiminate in JYJ but he's not gay and not 100% staright although in recent years he seems to show alot more attention and flirt with women more!! and Kwon is The diva in 2AM !! so plz don't go calling pple gay because of the part they're playing in their bands!! and don't take everything they say seriously because after all they know it's what's the fans are expecting them to say so it's all fanservice whatever that is!!

exokpoplover15
Post May 19, 2015 @ 11:05 am

rrodriguez0309 wrote:

obviously someone in 2pm is gay, or junho wouldn't have worn this t-shirt. i think it's wooyoung, nichkhun, jun,k but ultimately we all should agree on something, alot of those groups out there have fooled around with eachother, lol..

the thing with junho though is he comes off homophobic to me but then he wears this shirt so now i'm confused about whether junho is actually lgbt friendly or not

exokpoplover15
Post May 19, 2015 @ 11:49 am

mikes1265 wrote:some good Infinite butt touching

for a culture that's quite homophobic they do a lot of gay stuff, lol

exokpoplover15
Post May 19, 2015 @ 1:30 pm

lilyne08 wrote:
Jac wrote:
VIP03091992 wrote:

the perfect straight boyfriend material sells more than the gay one, + most of the teenage fangirls dream to marry their oppas.
SM is against skinship, you guyz should stop blaming everything on them, it's ridiculous!

Exo or any other boyband are touchy with e/o because they want to be touched, young guys are always horny because of hormones, sometimes they can't control themselves... flirting isn't fanservice.

I don't think its fan service all the time, sometimes I think it just comes natural for the boys to be so loving and affectionate with each as like comfort thing, these guys are around each other all the time, their rarely around the opposite sex and sometimes they just want that comfort, like a hug or a cuddle, so they seek it in each other, I don't think its meant to be sexual or anything, just platonically being loving towards each other and some of the fans just so happen to love seeing it

exokpoplover15
Post May 20, 2015 @ 9:13 am

rrodriguez0309 wrote:

GAY GAY GAY. TAO!!

the thing with sehun is to me he has kind of a bipolar personality, one minute he seems to love being all over tao doing fan service with him, the next it seems he can't stand him and he's like that with a lot of members so idk with sehun, tao can be rather feminine and he suffers from the siwon complex, where he gives off this I can't stand gay stuff towards other members like during the lay/sehun peppero kiss but comes off as the most gay one in the group, Its usually the extreme ones that turn out to be gay or bi, exo members can be hard to read cause their all so touchy, affectionate, and loving with each other which I think can become a natural thing when your always around someone and become comfortable with them but I do think tao had at least a platonic man crush on kris and why I think he lashed out the most when he left, kris though is straight, i don't get any vibes from him, he had a special bond with tao and even said tao was his favorite member in the group but before he left he seemed to be a bit uncomfortable with tao skinship so maybe he noticed tao was developing real feelings for him and wanted to distance himself a bit and i think d.o. and kai have a thing for each other too cause you can't fake the kind of looks they give each other, someone here said d.o. is kaisexual, i'd say that's accurate cause I don't think either is gay, maybe bi or bi-curious but definitely not gay but have a thing for one another, whether its a platonic man crush or something more, kai is very sexual, ooze sex appeal but he can also be innocent, shy, and a bit reserved so he's a bit of a mystery to me, d.o. if it wasn't for kai, i'd say he's straight as a stick, he's not much into skinship or fanservice he kinda keeps to himself and doesn't so much emotion, quite cold that one so hard to read but I stand by they have a thing for each other and sometimes it shows

exokpoplover15
Post May 20, 2015 @ 10:18 am

Bomcas wrote:
fuckception wrote:I never understood why people think D.O is gay. I mean, he totally has the "twinky" appearance, but I don't think he actually enjoys dick.

Watch him around kai. you'll change your mind

maybe he's just kaisexual lol

exokpoplover15
Post May 20, 2015 @ 10:38 am

anuyh wrote:
lillian23910 wrote:
anuyh wrote:This thread is creepy as hell tho.

Oh a new person, why hello there.

I'm not staying ;__;

well be gone then