Back to Top!

News Netizens' response to Minzy's plastic surgery confirmation

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
Nova_REMIX
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 10:34 am

For the Naver article: SHOW SPOILER http://m.star.naver.com/2ne1/news/comment/list.nhn?gno=news109%2C0002665304&sort=likability&celebId=2ne1&celebMenu=NEWS&langCode=en&newsId=1945450&requestMappingOfClass=%2F2ne1%2Fnews
“It’s better than pretending she didn’t do it… It’s not like she has no talent either… Hope that from now on she will blossom even more” (+11986, -355)

“Everyone sees it so she couldn’t deny it… But her nose really changed amazingly” (+9905, -225)

"Her confident and bright side is good to see~~" (+6633, -181)

“Minzy I love you” (+4467, -414)

“She’s even prettier after admitting honestly. She is way more prettier than the girls in Gangnam (+1563, -61)

"Just by getting her nose done she looks so much more different, did very well kekeke" (+813, -23)

"Now don’t do anything anymore and stay like this, you are so pretty" (+603, -8)

"Seeing her is even more great since she is so honest. I hope you’ll have as great performances as much as you became prettier" (+446, -16)

Nate article: SHOW SPOILER http://m.news.nate.com/view/20131126n31985
"You did well" (+1924, -45)

"Why is this alright?? Why are you throwing insults? She even admitted it, while getting health surgery she had this advice form her parents. This is bad. Have you ever thought about how much you insulted her looks such that even her parents gave her this advice??" (+1866, -91)

"Minji-ah don’t laugh and look at Oppa right in the eyes. Do this only till this extent. you can’t do more. Understood????

So they're very supportive. The Naver articles are typically filled with nice comment, but Nate is the one filled with trolls and the netizens you all know from NB. So, to see both sides being supportive, I'm pretty sure she's now feeling a lot better about herself.

evilflowers
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 10:52 am

Finally - I really hope they'll stop insulting her now. To me she was always pretty so it doesn't matter but seeing them supporting minzy and missing you makes me relieved.

boa578
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 10:54 am

This is the most Minzys ever been mentioned in a comment section

Nova_REMIX
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 10:55 am

boa578 wrote:This is the most Minzys ever been mentioned in a comment section

IKR? Look at the Naver upvotes!~ 11,000!~

selhia
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 11:23 am

Well, this turned out better than I thought. Glad the netizens are supportive. And personally, if that's what she wanted, (and not something completely superficial, like what those other idiots are saying on that other thread) then I'm happy for her. She looked good then, and she looks good now.

Note to YG: Your PR skills suck (Him denying Minzy got any work done.) Please quit while you're ahead. Please and thank you.

2NE1|4minute|f(x)|Wonder Girls|RaNia|Lee Hi|BIGBANG|SHINee|Lee Hyori|BoA|Rain|Koda Kumi|Namie Amuro|Utada Hikaru|L'Arc~en~Ciel|
littlejay
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 12:16 pm

I thought she denied it first?

selhia
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 12:23 pm

littlejay wrote:I thought she denied it first?

YG denied it. Minzy didn't say anything until this interview.

2NE1|4minute|f(x)|Wonder Girls|RaNia|Lee Hi|BIGBANG|SHINee|Lee Hyori|BoA|Rain|Koda Kumi|Namie Amuro|Utada Hikaru|L'Arc~en~Ciel|
littlejay
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 12:26 pm

selhia wrote:

I guess she couldn't handle pressure. Its so obvious u can't hide that. YG needs to apologize.

selhia
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 12:34 pm

littlejay wrote:
selhia wrote:

I guess she couldn't handle pressure. Its so obvious u can't hide that. YG needs to apologize.

Eh, I'm not sure she couldn't handle the pressure (She's probably thought about having this procedure for quite some time, and we've seen the netizens call her ugly for 4 years.), and she didn't just get a nose job. She also had rhinitis. But yeah, YG should apologize. To deny it was stupid on his part, and it kind of tainted her story. (Since the public saw YG's statement before she had a chance to say anything.)

Page 1 of 1