Back to Top!

Park Jihoon mother at Produce 101 final episode catch attention

Share the latest Korean celebrity news and gossip!
Page 1 of 1
mita
Post Jul 19, 2017 @ 7:30 am

Mnet popular survival show come to an end meanwhile Trainee Park Jihoon take 2nd place and debuted as Wanna One member.

In the final episode was featured with some trainee's parent , however broadcast received some criticize as why trainees parents do not have a special place for seating meanwhile IOI "the produce 101 season one girl group" have special place to sit, netizens commented: "The company CEO is sitting on the chair, and mother is standing in the tough stand for hours. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ"

check direct translation below:

Now let's walk the real flower♡

Pann: Park Jihoon mother

[+128 -1] Is it too much for their parents to stand for a long time? I thought they had to make a special seat.

[+89 -1] It's not clear

[+54 -16] Thank you for coming to Ji Hoon..  Ji Hoon mother, had a hard time because of thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ its stupid ! I want they get trainees parents first before making a special seat for former IOI members.

[+35 -0] They set family like that for a long time and put it on a special seat.Even in the last broadcast do not give YehHyun Parents  a ticket. I do not blame the former ioi members .they should take care of trainees parents,Mnet thought what your broadcast is? 

[+30 -0] I do not really understand why their parents have been standing there for hours. for parents who raised the trainees.

Page 1 of 1