Back to Top!

My dumbass parents are $10,000 in credit card debt

Everything mushy and pushy
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post Jan 10, 2017 @ 5:41 pm

LIKE HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE TO BORROW THAT MUCH MONEY IN CREDIT CARDS AND ONLY PAY THE BARE MINIMUM? THEY HAD 10 CREDIT CARDS ALL MAXED OUT AND NOW THEY WANT ME TO PAY IT ALL OFF CAUSE THEY ARE PAYING $300/MO IN INTEREST ALONE.

WELL GEE, YOU MUST BE REALLY FUCKING STUPID IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT. LETS JUST MAX OUT ALL OF OUR CREDIT CARDS SO WE CAN BUY GROCERIES AND MAKE STUPID HOME IMPROVEMENTS CAUSE WE'RE HAVING 1 GUEST COMING OVER THAT WE HAVEN'T SEEN IN YEARS.

FUCK! WHY CAN'T I HAVE PARENTS THAT ARE SMARTER AND KNOW HOW TO MANAGE THEIR FUCKING MONEY? YOU MAKE $150K A YEAR AND YOU CAN'T EVEN PAY OFF $10,000 IN CREDIT CARDS? YOU NEED TO GET A BIGGER LOAN TO PAY OFF YOUR SMALLER SHIT AND THEN YOU OWE EVEN MORE. I EVEN TOLD THEM YOU DON'T NEED A FUCKING LOAN BUT THEY INSISTED TO GET ONE BUT THEY REQUIRE ME TO PAY THEM $10,000 FIRST CAUSE THEY WANT ANOTHER $10,000 TO USE ON OTHER SHIT. IT WILL TAKE THEM 3 YEARS TO PAY OFF THE LOAN. NO WONDER THEY WILL RETIRE BROKE AND IM NOT GOING TO FEEL SORRY ABOUT IT. IM SHIPPING THEIR ASSES TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WHEN THEY RETIRE AND THEY'RE GOING TO EAT RICE AND BEANS ALL DAY.

Page 1 of 1