Back to Top!

How to Make the Best Gifs?

Learn how to make your photos stand out! Photoshop, Pudding Camera, Haduri, posing techniques, angles & lightning, backdrops, etc.
Page 1 of 1
Yaayanee
Post Aug 30, 2014 @ 2:47 pm

I was wondering if you guys generally edit your gifs outside of adding captions and a watermark?  Do you go beyond touch them up even when the original video quality was high?  Need some opinions and tips.

Unique
Post Aug 31, 2014 @ 7:32 am

I'm still a rookie at making them so I can only add captions.

Though @SongJooHee is good at making them

Yaayanee
Post Aug 31, 2014 @ 7:37 am

Unique wrote:I'm still a rookie at making them so I can only add captions.

I can do certain things like captions, watermark/sig, changing colors, and basic things like that.  I wonder if a lot of people retouch gifs by making their brighter, etc. or do they just go by video quality.

Unique
Post Aug 31, 2014 @ 7:48 am

Yaayanee wrote:

I can do certain things like captions, watermark/sig, changing colors, and basic things like that.  I wonder if a lot of people retouch gifs by making their brighter, etc. or do they just go by video quality.
Oh I can also make them B&W and brighter, which I only do when it has many colours and I have to cut down on the quality, otherwise I don't retouch them.

Yaayanee
Post Aug 31, 2014 @ 9:19 am

Unique wrote:
Yaayanee wrote:

Oh I can also make them B&W and brighter, which I only do when it has many colours and I have to cut down on the quality, otherwise I don't retouch them.

That's what I currently do, I don't retouch them unless I have to.  I do want quality gifs and it seems like a lot of gifs of the same stuff are made brighter (example: I was making some for a show and it was at the highest vid quality yet looking at similar scenes from other people, people faces are brighter, there wasn't anything to retouch since it's already at a high quality).  I want to remain competitive.  LOL

Brownways
Post Sep 15, 2017 @ 6:43 am

Well that is pretty interesting 

Wenn Sie Nachfrage hochwertiger Essay Papier Komponieren auf besteghostwriter.de gemaess auf die requiremenets, nicht tun Abfall a minute und nutzen Sie unser Unternehmen. 
Page 1 of 1