Back to Top!

toner recommendations?

Want that perfect looking skin?
Page 1 of 1
timeforcupcakes
Post Dec 25, 2013 @ 10:11 am

i'm looking for a korean or japanese toner because they're usually cute and i just need a toner.
any recommendations?
thanks!


vaffection
Post Dec 28, 2013 @ 8:52 pm

timeforcupcakes wrote:i'm looking for a korean or japanese toner because they're usually cute and i just need a toner.
any recommendations?
thanks!


your priorities :sad:

anyways

don't you use SK or something ? i'm sure their toner is great


timeforcupcakes
Post Dec 28, 2013 @ 10:18 pm

vaffection wrote:
timeforcupcakes wrote:i'm looking for a korean or japanese toner because they're usually cute and i just need a toner.
any recommendations?
thanks!


your priorities :sad:

anyways

don't you use SK or something ? i'm sure their toner is great

i use their serum, it's so expensiv ethough so i can't use a toner from there too
plus it isn't kawaii


wonwon
Post Dec 28, 2013 @ 10:36 pm

I bought a Mizon one (I don't really use toner though) because its Lime lol smells sooo good, didn't irritate my skin either

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mizon-Mojito ... 19e0af59cc

they also have 2 other types, rice and cactus/lemon (or something) depending on what you want it to do.

vaffection
Post Dec 29, 2013 @ 11:58 pm

wonwon wrote:I bought a Mizon one (I don't really use toner though) because its Lime lol smells sooo good, didn't irritate my skin either

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mizon-Mojito ... 19e0af59cc

they also have 2 other types, rice and cactus/lemon (or something) depending on what you want it to do.


that looks like a bottle of alcohol, though xD


kristenbell
Post Dec 31, 2013 @ 9:11 pm

The witch hazel toner is really good – particularly if you have oily skin or are prone to pimples. Otherwise, even though you said you love the alcohol smell, rosewater mist is fantastic for toning skin also. A’kin does a great one.

wonwon
Post Dec 31, 2013 @ 9:17 pm

vaffection wrote:
wonwon wrote:I bought a Mizon one (I don't really use toner though) because its Lime lol smells sooo good, didn't irritate my skin either

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mizon-Mojito ... 19e0af59cc

they also have 2 other types, rice and cactus/lemon (or something) depending on what you want it to do.


that looks like a bottle of alcohol, though xD


wtf, I didn't get an alert for that!

yeah, its pretty cute and they're Mojito and other alcoholic beverage names like that lol

timeforcupcakes
Post Dec 31, 2013 @ 9:19 pm

kristenbell wrote:The witch hazel toner is really good – particularly if you have oily skin or are prone to pimples. Otherwise, even though you said you love the alcohol smell, rosewater mist is fantastic for toning skin also. A’kin does a great one.

--------------------------
Check It Over Here

what.


Heaven17
Post Jun 14, 2014 @ 6:20 pm

Hada labo doesn't have a cute packaging but it's amazing. It has hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid products are good.My skin felt so smooth afterwards


Sonni_Daze
Post Jun 14, 2014 @ 6:50 pm

Idk about a Korean or Japanese toner, but if you're just looking for a toner that works really well then I would recommend Lush Cosmetics Tea Tree Water toner.


littlejay
Post Jun 14, 2014 @ 7:08 pm

i recommend tonymoly's egg war toner. Look how cute it is. And u gotta play their awesome brand song too.


meggiebabe07
Post Feb 16, 2015 @ 10:37 pm

You can use green tea as a skin toner. It is a great toner for the skin and it is natural. I am also using a natural Japanese silk facial treatment mask with Argan oil and Vitamin C. I got this mask at Essenzza Health and it works well on my skin and doesn't cause me breakouts.

Page 1 of 1