Back to Top!

Hello Hello Everyone

Please introduce yourself to everyone here. It's never too late!
Page 1 of 1
T-araKing
Post May 19, 2015 @ 1:00 pm

Hello, Im Matthew From England. I am a 94 er and Im am I really handsome guy with a clean shaven face and a killer smile. My only problem with that is when a girl smiles at me rather than having the confidence to execute my killer smile back, I shy away, managing just a small embarrassed smile. KK

My favourite K-pop groups are; snsd, t-ara, apink, Shinee, BTS, Infinite, IU. But my best bestest is T-ara!! My bias is Soyeon, but others include Jessica Jung, Chorong unnie <3  , Jonghyun and everyone else, except Yuri -  Joke Joke KK
Today I ask everyone to support Eunjung (Elise's secret Identity) in her new solo song "I'm good", It's style is slightly different from the previous t-ara songs, although not all that different from Jiyeons "Never Ever". If you give it a good listen Im sure it's charms will appeal to you so if you haven't heard it please check it out. And remember expressing negative emotions and not just positive is a sign of maturity, everyone has to cry sometimes don't hide your sorrow away. If it doesn't appeal to you after listening to it, fair enough,  we won't make you listen to it again. 

Have a really really good day, if you can :) kk

Mat

littlejay
Post May 25, 2015 @ 4:00 pm

T-araKing wrote:Hello, Im Matthew From England. I am a 94 er and Im am I really handsome guy with a clean shaven face and a killer smile. My only problem with that is when a girl smiles at me rather than having the confidence to execute my killer smile back, I shy away, managing just a small embarrassed smile. KK

My favourite K-pop groups are; snsd, t-ara, apink, Shinee, BTS, Infinite, IU. But my best bestest is T-ara!! My bias is Soyeon, but others include Jessica Jung, Chorong unnie <3  , Jonghyun and everyone else, except Yuri -  Joke Joke KK
Today I ask everyone to support Eunjung (Elise's secret Identity) in her new solo song "I'm good", It's style is slightly different from the previous t-ara songs, although not all that different from Jiyeons "Never Ever". If you give it a good listen Im sure it's charms will appeal to you so if you haven't heard it please check it out. And remember expressing negative emotions and not just positive is a sign of maturity, everyone has to cry sometimes don't hide your sorrow away. If it doesn't appeal to you after listening to it, fair enough,  we won't make you listen to it again. 

Have a really really good day, if you can :) kk

Mat
hais welcome to kps mat

Page 1 of 1