Back to Top!

411 Hello everyone, this is my little bio!

Please introduce yourself to everyone here. It's never too late!
UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 7:46 pm

SHOW Wtf was I doing Hey everyone, I'm Nicole (or you can call me Nicky)!
I am from the U.S. of A. and I have a strong love for S. Korea and other countries and cultures alike. I love K-pop because, well because it's K-pop. Haha and K-pop is amazing. I also really love French pop but that is for a whole other forum. My K-pop journey all started with ever so awesome Mr. Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon if you didn't know). I saw just one of his videos and I was hooked completely. I am not very biased but I love BigBang, Infinite, Zion. T (not K-pop but you get basic point of me liking other forms of Korean music as wel), MBLAQ, Suju (Super Junior), 2NE1. My taste in Korean music comes in all kinds of variations not just K-pop. I really love the culture of South Korea and I like K-dramas, K-radio, food, etc. Although I love S. Korea and K-pop I am not one of those obsessive creepster fans that wishes I am Korean or Asian for that matter. I think that Asian people are stunning just like all other races, but I am proud of who I am. I also don't stalk my idols so if you are into that I probably won't be too fond of joining the activity. The occasionally Twitter or Allkpop update is fun to look at but I don't want to get all up in their personal lives, they are people too. I also don't believe in bashing other fandoms or bands even if I don't particularly like that type of music it's not right to be cruel to other fans, we are all in this together as K-pop fans and K-pop ain't got no time for hate lol. I am interested in tons of bands and singers so K-pop convos can go on for days. Anotherthing I have noticed this by other a lot of other fans, but I am not going to be one of those fans who completely gushes at their bias and talks about how perfect they are. I don't think idols are perfect and they make tons of mistakes just like us. I much rather prefer to accept the smallest of imperfections I think them being normal behind the idol image is much more attractive and interesting in my opinion. Remember nobody is perfect except for maybe Ren (Gosh is that boy beautiful!) lol just kidding but boy is he pretty. Lastly, sorry this is long (not nearly as long as it could be I enjoy writing hehe) but on a end not I am here to come together with other fans like me to bask in our love for K-pop and K-news and everything South Korea based. And because K-pop fans are usually pretty cool and where I live I dont know many but like one, sad I know its a struggle. Anything non-Kpop based is fine too as long as its really fascinating lol. For more info on me just ask, I might answer and I hope you'll accept me into this little forum because it looks cool lol.

huhlo
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 7:48 pm

I accept you. You are now one of us.

Jac
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 7:53 pm

Welcome.
=)

How old are you, if I may ask?

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

Yaayanee
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 7:54 pm

One of us.

J-Arc
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 7:58 pm

ONE OF US

UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 8:02 pm

huhlo wrote:I accept you. You are now one of us.

Haha thank you very much!

UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 8:04 pm

Jac wrote:Welcome.
=)

I am 16 (Korean age lol). I am a young K-pop fan so I hope everyone treats me well :)

Pitu-chan
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 8:06 pm

One of us ...
Welcome hope you like it here ^--^

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 8:06 pm

Heyy welcome to KPS!! I like you

UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 8:07 pm

Pitu-chan wrote:One of us ...
Welcome hope you like it here ^--^

Thank you I think I will!

UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 8:08 pm

Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:Heyy welcome to KPS!! I like you

Thank you!! You seem nice, I like you too.

Jac
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 8:08 pm

UlzzangNicky wrote:
=)

I am 16 (Korean age lol). I am a young K-pop fan so I hope everyone treats me well :)

I'm 10 years your senior.

You may call me Ahjumma.

HAHAHA
jk, please don't

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 8:10 pm

Jac wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:
=)

I'm 10 years your senior.

You may call me Ahjumma.

HAHAHA
jk, please don't

Hahaha I won't don't worry lol. How about unnie? Lol jk.

AussiEXOtic
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 8:12 pm

Welcome to KPS ^^

Forever and always Bangtan Boys ♥ A.R.M.Y
ninaxbj
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 8:13 pm

Why are we posting One of us?
One of us
Hi welcome to KPS guurl

stay away from the creepers >>
I feel so old now that you said your age (´Д`。) lol

SHINee+Afterschool*3Jbiased Jackson-Jonghyun-JonginMagical girl~ (´ω`)