Back to Top!

411 Hello I'm new

Please introduce yourself to everyone here. It's never too late!
Page 1 of 1
mymilk
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:19 am

Hello guys, what should I do to become relevant like Ukiss in here?

t-errorist
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:21 am

mymilk wrote:Hello guys, what should I do to become relevant like Ukiss in here?

are you that person from akp forums with the same dp?
that shade


girlsday
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:21 am

nothing.

mymilk
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:22 am

t-errorist wrote:
mymilk wrote:Hello guys, what should I do to become relevant like Ukiss in here?

are you that person from akp forums with the same dp?
that shade

I don't care if this is a new forum, Yunho will never be changed

kurumi
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:23 am

what did u say about ukiss


u-gay
Gooo
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:24 am

Well this forum is just starting, so let's wait and see I guess :-?


Everyone here is so nice though <3


mymilk
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:25 am

kurumi wrote:what did u say about ukiss

I said ''like ukiss''

Aerie
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:26 am

Welcome :)

U-KISS will always be relevant

In my heart. They'll never get popular T.T


Bomi ♥ A Pink ♥ Namjoo
PhoenixVFIRE
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:29 am

Aerie wrote:Welcome :)

U-KISS will always be relevant

In my heart. They'll never get popular T.T

Mine too ;_;


~St☆rlight~
Kiwiii
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:31 am

Hey, welcome ^_^


''Even if all the tears of the world are welled up in my small eyes, I wish I could shed your tears as well''
Page 1 of 1