Back to Top!

Bye lol I kow that nobody cares but goodbye anyways

Please introduce yourself to everyone here. It's never too late!
Page 1 of 1
Bommieisspring
Post Jul 10, 2013 @ 3:12 am

I think I am going to sleep for a long time I need to go so goodbye.

I like you guys, you are really funny and cool and I hope that you enjoy your lives and that all of you live on and prosper in your lives.

I really hope that whether or not you read this post that you will smile and enjoy your lives because you only get one life and you decide what you do with it, you can either be happy or sad. I feel really bad for giving up like this but people are built differently I guess and they have different feeling and thoughts on the world and their life.

Also some of you are really fucking beautiful like seriously you guys can be models, I wish I wasn't so fat and ugly and can be beautiful like you you guys.

anyways goodbye peeps.

♕♣2NE1♦BlackJack♠2NE1♥ ♕ My queens have come back to slay all of your biases betches :P♕ Block b ♥ 화이팅♕
♥Falling in Love♥ ♥Falling in Love♥
SugarShapley
Post Jul 10, 2013 @ 3:14 am

This sounds like you're going to be in a coma, not just sleep, wut.

SecretSoshi
Post Jul 10, 2013 @ 3:15 am

Hey,! don't go to sleep :3! stay on the forum! :D.. I don't know you but ure awesome!! :nervous: :lol:

mentalxfiction
Post Jul 10, 2013 @ 3:16 am

You sure you just going to sleep right?
Be back here tomorrow sweetie ^_^

STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY
assviolator
Post Jul 10, 2013 @ 3:21 am

awwww you're so sweet

but are you okay man
i'm not sure if it is the case but the message sounds as if you're going to do something stupid or i'm just really paranoid
from what i have seen you're a really cool person, so take good care of yourself alright?

Page 1 of 1